Ricecels should go back to Asia

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
Ricecels in the West are the most cucked race, their women are desired by every race of men (for decades whites, and recently blacks and Hispanics also covet Asians) and they aren’t even talked about in the media. Thus, wouldn’t a ricecel who is good looking have a way better chance in Asia where cheating is high and getting laid is easy and everyone there looks like you so you have a much better chance of being a slayer in Asia, and your country’s economy is likely not that bad, you can still get rich. Thoughts? I don’t know why rice cel stay in the west, this is not a "Go Back to China" racism propaganda, it just seems like an obvious solution to the racepill for East Asian.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Ricecels still get laid more than autistic men which is the vast majority of incels

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 52953
Ricecels in the West are the most cucked race, their women are desired by every race of men (for decades whites, and recently blacks and Hispanics also covet Asians) and they aren’t even talked about in the media. Thus, wouldn’t a ricecel who is good looking have a way better chance in Asia where cheating is high and getting laid is easy and everyone there looks like you so you have a much better chance of being a slayer in Asia, and your country’s economy is likely not that bad, you can still get rich. Thoughts? I don’t know why rice cel stay in the west, this is not a "Go Back to China" racism propaganda, it just seems like an obvious solution to the racepill for East Asian.

Naive greycel

Naive greycel
Asian Changlite can get laid, water is wet

Asian Changlite can get laid, water is wet

Fyi

I had to stop the experiment the results were too overwhelming my pc got lagged scrolling the matches despite having 16GB of ram.

How is this relevant if you’re not Chang, go back to Asia lil bro 😂

Only FOB NEA get kpop halo
Diasporids are subhuman

Post picture of the "chang" i;d be curious how a full asian can have such results. Also location

Idc about Chang

Rice is ethnic

So white mogs

Idc about Chang

Rice is ethnic

So white mogs
Posted to the wrong thread mb, was commenting on a changfishing thread

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!