Richard Cooper (Famous redpill creator) Is BLUEPILLED

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow

Screenshot 20200516 070744 Instagram

'Blackpill is for losers'

>thinks women are attracted to balding guys :feelsuhh:

This only proves that blackpill knowledge is far more superior than redpill cause redpill is just overhyped PUA when it comes to relationships (Just improve your personality boyo :feelsokman:).

:blackpill: > :redpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, ScramFranklin, Preoximerianas and 18 others
Richard COPER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 4106 and 26 others
Just HAVE GOOD GENEPOOL BRO

Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4106 and 11 others
Another brutal driver licence pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Redpill = Bluepill painted red

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Stevensmithgerard, CursedOne and 2 others
I don't know if he's married, but he's and older guy, used to a very different dating market.

The red pill has some truth to it, but it just so happens that appearance is more important because it has become a barrier of entry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Preoximerianas, DatNibba11 and 3 others
I don't know if he's married, but he's and older guy, used to a very different dating market.

The red pill has some truth to it, but it just so happens that appearance is more important because it has become a barrier of entry.
I only agree with redpill on moneymaxing things. Redpill doesn't know shit about social life, it's mostly boomers telling you to man up and be confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Preoximerianas, oldcelloser and 5 others
Holy shit, almost 10 minutes passed and no one thanked me for this precious looksmaxing advice :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
Does he really think women are attracted to balding guys?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Preoximerianas, oldcelloser and 3 others

View attachment 490839

'Blackpill is for losers'

>thinks women are attracted to balding guys :feelsuhh:

This only proves that blackpill knowledge is far more superior than redpill cause redpill is just overhyped PUA when it comes to relationships (Just improve your personality boyo :feelsokman:).

:blackpill: > :redpill:
He’s retarded, but he’s right in the sense that a lot of people who take the blackpill end up being defeatists that can’t stand anyone doing better than them. I’ve seen it happen here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Preoximerianas and Stevensmithgerard
midface ratio > forward growth > zygos > browridge > hairline > full lips

midface ratio = front harmony
forward growth = harmony of side profile
zygos = harmony of 3/4 view
browridge and nose bridge = masculinity
hairline = youth, health

bonuses:
> presence of light eye color in white men = uniqueness
> presence of full lips in white men = fertility, sex appeal
> absence of giant lips in black men = being less similar to an erectus

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
Just another gen Xer that didn’t have to play the instagram and tinder game. He’ll never get it, he never had to live it like we do

he’ll never understand what it’s like to be invisible to a girl bc you only have 500 Instagram followers

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Preoximerianas, oldcelloser and 3 others
Just another gen Xer that didn’t have to play the instagram and tinder game. He’ll never get it, he never had to live it like we do

he’ll never understand what it’s like to be invisible to a girl bc you only have 500 Instagram followers
I feel personally attacked. Ouch! Time to get to work

Just found his 5'1 roommates slayers..

This convo is brutals.
I couldn't understand at first sight, why that 26yo man would be virgin. because the face is good, HTN range,

But than at @3:00 in, he disclosed being 5'6.
The brutal manletsism, being short pill. 😢😢

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Isn't he 40+? He's Gen X. He will never understand how bad things are for millennial and zoomer men. Just move on, no use arguing with old guys.

The guy is legitimately rich as well (he drives a McLaren). With that kind of money, you can get women status conscious women who are less picky about looks (although he is well-kept, to be fair). That's not the same as inspiring a woman's true sexual desire. Just a niche that doesn't apply to 99.9% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Isn't he 40+? He's Gen X. He will never understand how bad things are for millennial and zoomer men. Just move on, no use arguing with old guys.

The guy is legitimately rich as well (he drives a McLaren). With that kind of money, you can get women status conscious women who are less picky about looks (although he is well-kept, to be fair). That's not the same as inspiring a woman's true sexual desire. Just a niche that doesn't apply to 99.9% of men.

yup

he has money, decent physique for his age, decent looks with beard fraud, and he’s tall

ofc he promotes redpill

redpill is for guys who can already pull

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 13710
yup

he has money, decent physique for his age, decent looks with beard fraud, and he’s tall

ofc he promotes redpill

redpill is for guys who can already pull
The only thing I would disagree with you about is beard fraud, I think that's basically a cope for ugly and/or bald men.

Richard Cooper is an ugly bald faggot.

The only thing I would disagree with you about is beard fraud, I think that's basically a cope for ugly and/or bald men.

he has a shitty lower third so he’s frauding and it makes him more attractive

The only legit part of the redpill is dread game.

Redpoll is insane for the most part. Even the money schemes are just ‘buy real estate’ like no shit soon as I’ve got a million toss around investing I would do so and I’d stay far away from conmen and charlatans such as him
I only agree with redpill on moneymaxing things. Redpill doesn't know shit about social life, it's mostly boomers telling you to man up and be confident

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Redpoll is insane for the most part. Even the money schemes are just ‘buy real estate’ like no shit soon as I’ve got a million toss around investing I would do so and I’d stay far away from conmen and charlatans such as him
Feel I should edit to say redpill is completely insane. Read literally nothing of value from any of their sites, utter drivel