Robust Eye area/Browridge/Jawline/Chin but weak nose ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
So i was boxing with my big brother and i received heavy hits during the fight.
Even my brother say i take hits like a champion and resist better than most people
The ones to eye area/Brow ridge and Jaw/chin didnt hurt/troubled me at all but one on the nose however....
It make you really suffer

Why ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, buckchadley31 and thecel
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
as i remember you got some giant zygos. maybe you got thicker facial bones than average. jaw thickness is about 8mm on males. need ct scan to analyze better but it's helpful in fight

• +1
as i remember you got some giant zygos. maybe you got thicker facial bones than average. jaw thickness is about 8mm on males. need ct scan to analyze better but it's helpful in fight
>giant zygos
Maghrebi pheno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish and ilyess
What ?
You too have good cheekbones/zygos tbh
Lot of GL maghrebis have them
Tumblr nznmv1RZpC1rfzg5po1 r1 250

Last edited:
So i was boxing with my big brother and i received heavy hits during the fight.
Even my brother say i take hits like a champion and resist better than most people
The ones to eye area/Brow ridge and Jaw/chin didnt hurt/troubled me at all but one on the nose however....
It make you really suffer

Why ?
Nose is weak point for evertyone tbh. Also i dont feel zygo/brow ridge punches that much too but jaw hurts very much if you take it at ramus regiob

• +1
Nose is weak point for evertyone tbh. Also i dont feel zygo/brow ridge punches that much too but jaw hurts very much if you take it at ramus regiob
Jaw tbh dont hurt me
It just trouble me for 1 second

Jaw tbh dont hurt me
It just trouble me for 1 second
If u take a true punch it would break your jaw. Jaw region dont have support while zygos brow ridge etc supported by whole skull

• +1
If u take a true punch it would break your jaw. Jaw region dont have support while zygos brow ridge etc supported by whole skull
Trust me my literally he is amazed in each fights at my capacity to take heavy punches
He hit multiple times in the jaw and i feel nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 12344