Roids ONLY make sense if you are extremely high or low IQ (roidcels gtfih)

S

SubhumanEyeArea

Iron
Regarding ascending no one really cares about the physical side effects, which vary tremendously from person to person anyway and which are not really THAT significant when compared to the incredible ascensions you can make with them. What is less often discussed is the enormous cognitive debilitations that come as a result of roids, such as (supposedly) crippling anxiety and lower iq.
As such, only iq subhumans should blast roids (who gives a fuck, you're retarded anyway, might as well be retarded and jacked) and actual geniuses who have iq to spare and actually regard it as a curse (this might actually be a benefit if you think about it, the effects of high iq in modern society are actually awful and if you are past the age where you actually need high iq for school and shit to careermax then roids are definitely viable). However for the average iq user the decension from normal to subhuman, especially in puberty or university age can be crippling, regardless of the slays you make in your 20s you might be missing out on generational wealth that those precious iq points provide.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogre, likenesss, Klaas Vaaker and 1 other person
inb4 "dnrd im jacked who cares" natty aesthetic physiques are extremely viable and actually increase your iq and mental well-being, please consider your future.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Klaas Vaaker and asdvek
roids dont make u low iq, i know many people who have said their mind felt clearer after starting roids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogre, forgmeth, likenesss and 1 other person
i was hovering around 145 fluid iq before and still 145 after blasting testosterone literally zero effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, forgmeth, likenesss and 1 other person
i had 300 iq after steroids I have 290. Me smart much.

Regarding ascending no one really cares about the physical side effects, which vary tremendously from person to person anyway and which are not really THAT significant when compared to the incredible ascensions you can make with them. What is less often discussed is the enormous cognitive debilitations that come as a result of roids, such as (supposedly) crippling anxiety and lower iq.
As such, only iq subhumans should blast roids (who gives a fuck, you're retarded anyway, might as well be retarded and jacked) and actual geniuses who have iq to spare and actually regard it as a curse (this might actually be a benefit if you think about it, the effects of high iq in modern society are actually awful and if you are past the age where you actually need high iq for school and shit to careermax then roids are definitely viable). However for the average iq user the decension from normal to subhuman, especially in puberty or university age can be crippling, regardless of the slays you make in your 20s you might be missing out on generational wealth that those precious iq points provide.
shitty and uneducated thread
testosterone exogenous is proven to increase cognitive function in both men with hypogonadism and already high test

+ the only roids that will retardmaxx u are compounds such as trenbolone and winstrol, because they bypass blood brain barrier and kill brain cells

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and likenesss
roids dont make u low iq, i know many people who have said their mind felt clearer after starting roids
testosterone exogenous is proven to increase cognitive function in both men with hypogonadism and already high test

+ the only roids that will retardmaxx u are compounds such as trenbolone and winstrol, because they bypass blood brain barrier and kill brain cells
Long-term Anabolic–Androgenic Steroid Use Is Associated With Deviant Brain Aging - ScienceDirect
If you're going to roid, stick to testosterone, since that's what your body is used to. Still, a supraphysiological dose 10 times above baseline having no detrimental effects on your brain is wishful thinking.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea

Exogenous T increases your cognitive function if you're depressed, since it increases dopamine synthesis and modulates dopamine receptors in your brain. Testosterone also crosses the BBB, if you flood your brain with 10x more testosterone than what is natural, of course it can fry your brain long-term.

Exogenous T increases your cognitive function if you're depressed, since it increases dopamine synthesis and modulates dopamine receptors in your brain. Testosterone also crosses the BBB, if you flood your brain with 10x more testosterone than what is natural, of course it can fry your brain long-term.
testosterone is also a naturally occurring compound, which is why I didnt mention it crossing BBB
if you use a super physio dose yeah itll fry ur dopamine receptors but most people are not dosing 1.5g of test a week

also from the article you linked: "While longitudinal analysis revealed no evidence of increased brain aging in the overall AAS group, accelerated brain aging was seen with longer AAS exposure."

"potentially linked to dependency and exaggerated use of AASs."

so no, it wont make you retarded but it will increase brain age if you are using it constantly for many years and using superphysio doses

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea and mogre
testosterone is also a naturally occurring compound, which is why I didnt mention it crossing BBB
if you use a super physio dose yeah itll fry ur dopamine receptors but most people are not dosing 1.5g of test a week

also from the article you linked: "While longitudinal analysis revealed no evidence of increased brain aging in the overall AAS group, accelerated brain aging was seen with longer AAS exposure."

"potentially linked to dependency and exaggerated use of AASs."

so no, it wont make you retarded but it will increase brain age if you are using it constantly for many years and using superphysio doses
I agree that it won't make you retarded (unless abusing too high doses and tren, winstrol, etc., AND if you nuke your estrogen too low). The question is what is a good dose that won't cause brain aging? If you do a couple of test-only 500mg cycles maybe with a bit of anavar, you're probably going to be fine. TRT should also be fine, as it keeps your T levels close to what they should be naturally.

Brain aging is brain deterioration, seeing that any sort of aging of any organ is deterioration. And that fluid intelligence is proven to become lower as a person ages.

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth
I agree that it won't make you retarded (unless abusing too high doses and tren, winstrol, etc., AND if you nuke your estrogen too low). The question is what is a good dose that won't cause brain aging? If you do a couple of test-only 500mg cycles maybe with a bit of anavar, you're probably going to be fine. TRT should also be fine, as it keeps your T levels close to what they should be naturally.

Brain aging is brain deterioration, seeing that any sort of aging of any organ is deterioration. And that fluid intelligence is proven to become lower as a person ages.
Honestly if you blast some compounds while you're young (except tren, ment, winstrol etc) and then are on higher-than-normal TRT doses for your life you will reap the benefits with close to none of the drawbacks (except liver damage, lol)

Honestly if you blast some compounds while you're young (except tren, ment, winstrol etc) and then are on higher-than-normal TRT doses for your life you will reap the benefits with close to none of the drawbacks (except liver damage, lol)
DHT compounds will ascend your face as well, assuming you protect your hair while on it
I have a cycle planned which will be Test @ 500mg per week for 18 weeks, Deca at 300-400mg a week for 16 weeks, Masteron at 400mg-500mg for 14 weeks with anadrol thrown in for the first 6 weeks

then just cruising for a while at like 150-200 test til I cut after that

• +1
Reactions: mogre
I agree, given that you maintain your fertility as exogenous steroids lower your FSH and LH levels. You don't want to become infertile when you're young. I've been considering doing a testosterone-only cycle for some gains and slight facial restructuring/masculinization.

• +1
I agree, given that you maintain your fertility as exogenous steroids lower your FSH and LH levels. You don't want to become infertile when you're young. I've been considering doing a testosterone-only cycle for some gains and slight facial restructuring/masculinization.
HCG will keep your fertility working if you start it in the middle of your cycle at a somewhat low dose of like 250IUs to 500IUs a week and then use it during your PCT protocol at like 2500ius a week

• +1
DHT compounds will ascend your face as well, assuming you protect your hair while on it
I have a cycle planned which will be Test @ 500mg per week for 18 weeks, Deca at 300-400mg a week for 16 weeks, Masteron at 400mg-500mg for 14 weeks with anadrol thrown in for the first 6 weeks

then just cruising for a while at like 150-200 test til I cut after that
Sounds a bit over the top tbh, you don't need deca, mast and anadrol if your aim is to femalegazemaxx. You'll become too big and are risking sides. I'd pick one extra compound tbh to go with the test.
Also, throw in some hCG to maintain testicular function and maintain your fertility. Imo if you destroy your fertility and can't reproduce there's really no point.

Sounds a bit over the top tbh, you don't need deca, mast and anadrol if your aim is to femalegazemaxx. You'll become too big and are risking sides. I'd pick one extra compound tbh to go with the test.
Also, throw in some hCG to maintain testicular function and maintain your fertility. Imo if you destroy your fertility and can't reproduce there's really no point.
Chicks love big guys you fucking retard
Size = everything
Height frame everything big

not really femalegazemaxxing lol im maxxing out my facial features but also maxxing out physique and strength standards
I have been lifting for longer than i have been looksmaxxing, my priorities are kinda in a similar state rn

• +1
Yeah I'm sure the guy in my avi has Stacies fighting over him.
He looks old
Girls don’t like any sign of aging

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea and mogre
not really femalegazemaxxing lol im maxxing out my facial features but also maxxing out physique and strength standards
I have been lifting for longer than i have been looksmaxxing, my priorities are kinda in a similar state rn
If you're not femalegazemaxxing cycle sounds good

im donating sperm before I go on cycle as well, I don't particularly GAF about having kids with a girl id rather just make my genetic bloodline be continued through someone
i just wish there was something I could check on the sperm donation sheet that says "dont give my sperm to indians or lesbians" lol

• JFL
im donating sperm before I go on cycle as well, I don't particularly GAF about having kids with a girl id rather just make my genetic bloodline be continued through someone
i just wish there was something I could check on the sperm donation sheet that says "dont give my sperm to indians or lesbians" lol
Why do you care lol
the more your genes propagate the better

Why do you care lol
Gene propagation is only truly satisfying if the carriers of your superior mogger genes are also superior mogger humans.

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth
Why do you care lol
i dont want my beautiful romanian/sicilian muscular genes being ruined by indian dna thats coated in shit instead of protein enzymes

• +1
Gene propagation is only truly satisfying if the carriers of your superior mogger genes are also superior mogger humans.
i dont want my beautiful romanian/sicilian muscular genes being ruined by indian dna thats coated in shit instead of protein enzymes
fair points but seeing that sperm donation is virtually of 0 cost to you, then whatever 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
ideal is reproducing with a fogger and raising your own children, as that will maximize the probability of them subsequently reproducing

fair points but seeing that sperm donation is virtually of 0 cost to you, then whatever 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
ideal is reproducing with a fogger and raising your own children, as that will maximize the probability of them subsequently reproducing
if i donate 150 times in a year and let's say 75 of those get used then that's 75 kids, statistically one should be bred from a 8/10 or higher

• +1
if i donate 150 times in a year and let's say 75 of those get used then that's 75 kids, statistically one should be bred from a 8/10 or higher
if i get contacted by my children later and they turn out ugly or dysgenic I'm just gonna throw them off a cliff like the Spartans did with children that didn't meet standards

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back