[RTC PT 11] A PEDO SENT ME MONEY!!!

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So basically this amazing method I came up with is so fool proof i think I will make a shit ton of money everyday!

The method is simple. Find a pedo. Pretend to be underage boy (don't use ur real pics u subhuman. Just find a jb looking MM)

Ask for money, then extort him or threaten report to the FBI.

Funnily enough this plan worked at I got a 20 dollar gift card from this pedophile

So that's some lifefuel ngl.
I can now use this money to looksmax and shits

Also add that to my current side job wage I am making quite a bit especially when you look at the USD - RUB exchange rate I am. Doing quite well for money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 5912 and 11 others
nice bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6723
Not even a second had passed jfl
I was at the whats new posts since I am currently arguing with this greycel fuck but I saw your thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Britishlooksmaxxer and Lev Peshkov
@personalityinkwell watch out bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 4804, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Dude, you should have asked for much more lol.

Contact people from the U.S or other rich countries rather than ones not so wealthy

mirin the status max lev. You gotta afford your roid cycle somehow :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3902 and 2 others
Mirin extortion

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Blackboyo did the same but $3000 lul

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
water

• JFL
Give me some money now😡

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Lev Peshkov
DE9AD0CB D61B 4892 B3EE A9205A686F81

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6723 and Lev Peshkov
Blackboyo did the same but $3000 lul
Jfl there isn't 3000 in thks whole country Jfl
Mirin extortion
Indeed dark triad maxxed
Dude, you should have asked for much more lol.

Contact people from the U.S or other rich countries rather than ones not so wealthy

mirin the status max lev. You gotta afford your roid cycle somehow :feelsokman:
Ty brocel. I'm omw to victory ngl
@personalityinkwell watch out bro
It was probably him ngl
I was at the whats new posts since I am currently arguing with this greycel fuck but I saw your thread.
Brootal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
i fantasized about doing this same thing from reading all the e-whore threads, but extortion is a serious crime you probably couldn't get away with unless you lived in some 3rd world country like russia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Lev Peshkov
So basically this amazing method I came up with is so fool proof i think I will make a shit ton of money everyday!

The method is simple. Find a pedo. Pretend to be underage boy (don't use ur real pics u subhuman. Just find a jb looking MM)

Funnily enough this plan worked at I got a 20 dollar gift card from this pedophile

Also add that to my current side job wage I am making quite a bit especially when you look at the USD - RUB exchange rate I am. Doing quite well for money
Why do this when you can code a cheat for video games and get 50usd from each customer charging monthly... It does take time though. There are games I recommend

• +1
Where do u find those “pedos”? What gift card?

• +1
Jfl there isn't 3000 in thks whole country Jfl

Indeed dark triad maxxed

Ty brocel. I'm omw to victory ngl

It was probably him ngl

Brootal
Brutal putin hoarding all the money

• +1
@BlackBoyo @Goblin he fell for it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 1464
EZ monee :feelsez:

• +1
inb4 peshkov goes to jail but in russia i dont think anyone really cares

• +1

20 dollars is way too low to use this method on and not worth risk u could've just sold him pictures for that much. always go for 100$ or more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Lev Peshkov
20 dollars is way too low to use this method on and not worth risk u could've just sold him pictures for that much. always go for 100$ or more
Selling pictures and videos might actually be a good idea and maybe also less risky than blackmailing pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Jagged0
Bruh finna all cels gonna ascend becoz of my money maxing method

@Lev Peshkov beginner = 20 Dollars
@Jagged0 from 100 to 900 blackboyo co Manager
@BlackBoyo 3k CEO

• Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
We gotta get the pedomoney

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

Nice mate

You should do an expose video on that pedo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back