S.A.R.P.E (Surgically Assisted Rapid Palatal Expansion) - The Maxilla is the HINGE to all the other bones in the face. This WIDENS & EXPANDS it

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
MSE will not have any impact after 25 and even after 16 you are looking at minimal results.

There is another procedure. A lot simpler and a lot more designed for those who have past puberty (16) and adolescence (25)

It's called SARPE

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Deleted member 1751
In Spain, the average cost of orthognathic surgery starts at € 15,000; and can reach up to € 40,000 in complex cases.
However, there might be some extra expenses that depend entirely on the patient:

• The difficulty of the case
  • The need or wish for complementary or aesthetic procedures during the same surgery

médicos en quirófano

In Spain, as a rule, orthognathic surgery is considered cosmetic surgery, which is why it is not normally covered by insurance companies,although there are some exceptions, such as when skeletal malformation is the cause of sleep apnea or other respiratory problems.

It is important to bear in mind that in most cases orthodontic treatment is necessary before and after surgery that is not included in the aforementioned price range. Normally, this orthodontic treatment is started around 18 months before surgery. After the surgery, the orthodontist makes a balance of the movements necessary to finish aligning the teeth and once the correct position is reached, the orthodontics is removed. The complete treatment, including orthodontics + surgery, can take between 15 months and three years.

However, there might be some extra expenses that depend entirely on the patient:

• The difficulty of the case
  • The need or wish for complementary or aesthetic procedures during the same surgery

médicos en quirófano

In Spain, as a rule, orthognathic surgery is considered cosmetic surgery, which is why it is not normally covered by insurance companies,although there are some exceptions, such as when skeletal malformation is the cause of sleep apnea or other respiratory problems.

It is important to bear in mind that in most cases orthodontic treatment is necessary before and after surgery that is not included in the aforementioned price range. Normally, this orthodontic treatment is started around 18 months before surgery. After the surgery, the orthodontist makes a balance of the movements necessary to finish aligning the teeth and once the correct position is reached, the orthodontics is removed. The complete treatment, including orthodontics + surgery, can take between 15 months and three years.

15 months to 3 years in Spain LOL. That's a long visa. Bruv. I'm fucked.

Best of best

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6908
Best of best

I am finding out whether that orthodontic clinic that gave me a price estimate for MSE does SARP as well. Fuck staying in Spain for 2 years or more on a visa. Won't be able to work. That's crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
@Kingkellz @DatGuyYouLike

Need some well-read guys on facial aesthetics up-in-this joint.

Why would it have no impact? Thousands of adults are getting successful MARPE expansions.

Why would it have no impact? Thousands of adults are getting successful MARPE expansions.

? Who said SARPE would have no impact?

He’s talking about mse

I'm being given mixed messages. Some people are saying it will make no impact on your face and no correction on your asymmetry and simply enable you to breathe better and thus become healthier.

What if i fake sleep apnea

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 643 and Danish_Retard
Will a normal palate expander give results if I’m 15

What if you didn't shitpost in a serious part of the forum?

although there are some exceptions, such as when skeletal malformation is the cause of sleep apnea or other respiratory problems.
My question is serious, what if someone claims to have respiratory problems, will the price go down? I have to force myself into sleep while nose breathing but my body will switch to mouth breathing during my sleep , i personally categorize this as a big problem

• +1
Reactions: highT, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5292
no you need MSE, maybe try biobloc which I don't know if it even works at that age

Will MSE fix this asymmetry?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Pussyslayer
Everyone knows about sarpe, but there's nothing special about it. They can either cut down the midline of the palate, in which case it just acts like mse but ensures a split. Or they can cut horizontally below the cheekbones, so there is less resistance and the cheekbones don't expand

• +1
Reactions: MSEFM and Autismmaxxed
Everyone knows about sarpe, but there's nothing special about it. They can either cut down the midline of the palate, in which case it just acts like mse but ensures a split. Or they can cut horizontally below the cheekbones, so there is less resistance and the cheekbones don't expand

The only think that sarpe will give you, is a few mm of a wider upper teeth row (wider smile). nothin more.
Just get a jaw implant for 15k

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Danish_Retard and lutte
you only need canthoplasty & jaw implant.
sarpe won't ascend you.

15 months to 3 years in Spain LOL. That's a long visa. Bruv. I'm fucked.

normally foreign patients get their orthodontics done in their country and they come for a couple of weeks to get their operation and first days of recovery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Mongrelcel and Danish_Retard
MSE will not have any impact after 25 and even after 16 you are looking at minimal results
Youre dumb as fuck arent you? Dont make threads about think you know nothing about

Youre dumb as fuck arent you? Dont make threads about think you know nothing about

Do you not mean "things" little pent-up and frustrated Zoomer??????

It's well known. The consensus is MSE does minimal for the face after 25. Find me science to prove otherwise little boy.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Do you not mean "things" little pent-up and frustrated Zoomer??????

It's well known. The consensus is MSE does minimal for the face after 25. Find me science to prove otherwise little boy.
lol even fucking ronald ead was 29 when he successfully split his suture.
plenty of examples of people suceeding with MSE even with a fully adult skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
lol even fucking ronald ead was 29 when he successfully split his suture.
plenty of examples of people suceeding with MSE even with a fully adult skull.

Be cool if I send you my asymmetry so you can inform me on whether it's suitable for me?

Gotta video.

Be cool if I send you my asymmetry so you can inform me on whether it's suitable for me?

Gotta video.
MSE will just make your palate + cheekbones and maxilla a little bit wider
also most of the time MSE introduces asymmetry, instead of fixing it - but everyones skull is different, when MSE introduces asymmetry its because one side of the palate is tough, and the other one pushes off of it. Ask yourself, if the MSE pushed in that specific way to fix you asymmetry, would it? I doubt that.
Also, the kind of asymmetry MSE would fix is barely noticable anyway. Problematic asymmetry is in eyes, eyebrows, cheekbone height, positon and shape - none of which mse would fix
For all MSE info check out ronald eads channel

• +1
MSE will just make your palate + cheekbones and maxilla a little bit wider
also most of the time MSE introduces asymmetry, instead of fixing it - but everyones skull is different, when MSE introduces asymmetry its because one side of the palate is tough, and the other one pushes off of it. Ask yourself, if the MSE pushed in that specific way to fix you asymmetry, would it? I doubt that.
Also, the kind of asymmetry MSE would fix is barely noticable anyway. Problematic asymmetry is in eyes, eyebrows, cheekbone height, positon and shape - none of which mse would fix
For all MSE info check out ronald eads channel

It does seem like the right side is not as full. I mean that should then be down to width and it's the inner face's width that is not there on the right side. I suspect it could be the maxilla that is not forward on the right side.

I've sent it to a surgeon on WhatsApp but he is yet to reply..

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
i'm planning to get MSE there, i literally live 30 minutes from the hospital

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel
The only think that sarpe will give you, is a few mm of a wider upper teeth row (wider smile). nothin more.
Just get a jaw implant for 15k
Some people need to get wider maxilla because theirs is genuinely too narrow

It does seem like the right side is not as full. I mean that should then be down to width and it's the inner face's width that is not there on the right side. I suspect it could be the maxilla that is not forward on the right side.

I've sent it to a surgeon on WhatsApp but he is yet to reply..

Look, making a vid like that is pointless.
Take a well lit pic where your face is exactly forward facing, WITH A 50+ MM LENS, ideally something like 80, and THEN FLIP IT. This is the best way to look for asymmetry.
If you do that (you probably already have a pic like this from graduation, ID or smth), and you draw a line in the exact middle,

and one side appears laterally smaller, ie. the distance from end of cheekbone to the line is smaller than on the other side, then that would be the only one type of asymmetry MSE COULD fix - or maybe it would make it worse

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 6908
yeah thats common you can still get an MSE surgically installed
Wtf does that even mean?

MARPE/MSE whatever is where you have holes drilled in the pallet and have fricken screws inserted?

what do you mean by surgically installed? :unsure:

Look, making a vid like that is pointless.
Take a well lit pic where your face is exactly forward facing, WITH A 50+ MM LENS, ideally something like 80, and THEN FLIP IT. This is the best way to look for asymmetry.
If you do that (you probably already have a pic like this from graduation, ID or smth), and you draw a line in the exact middle, View attachment 913318
and one side appears laterally smaller, ie. the distance from end of cheekbone to the line is smaller than on the other side, then that would be the only one type of asymmetry MSE COULD fix - or maybe it would make it worse
OP has severe mental issues bro

this is the worst surgery/palatal expansion ever. Huge waste of money

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
Wtf does that even mean?

MARPE/MSE whatever is where you have holes drilled in the pallet and have fricken screws inserted?

what do you mean by surgically installed? :unsure:
I am talking about the DOME and other procedures. The surgeon will surgically split the palate so your MSE doesn't have to do all the work and then you expand with MSE. A completely common procedure. Really surprised you have not heard about it yet.

My question is serious, what if someone claims to have respiratory problems, will the price go down? I have to force myself into sleep while nose breathing but my body will switch to mouth breathing during my sleep , i personally categorize this as a big problem
They usually conduct sleep studies to confirm presence and grade of sleep apnea

Sarpe doesn't really expand the face well, its not really maxillary expansion meaningful in ways important to looksmaxxing. It's mostly flaring the maxilla outwards below the maxillary buttress.