Samsung camera has shitty beauty filter, the iphonepill is unavoidable

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I hate how fake and frauded it makes you look when you take a selfie with a samsung, it makes my skin look like a 13yo kid even tho my worst flaw is my skin so its embarrassing to show anyone these pics cause they will think im an insecure copeshit. I downloaded the google camera app which is used on the pixel google lije of phones and this one has the opposite effect of making everything way to high contrast and skin imperfections look darker and deeper then they are. I tried my cousin's iPhone 12 front camera and its the 2nd closest to how my skin looks realistically after dslr cameras. The iPhone pill is unironically unavoidable, one of the first things you should aquire if you want to show of your face online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, flippasav, Deleted member 22627 and 5 others
Which samsung phone do you use? The newer flasghsip phones are pretty accurate tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Which samsung phone do you use? The newer flasghsip phones are pretty accurate tbh.
midrange a72, if you want to spend so much for a flagship then just get iphone in that case jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
My skin has gotten better thankfully what about youse?

• WTF
Reactions: Debetro
Gook toy vs White tool

Fuck Google phones, thus Androids. Go iPhone or turn your penis inside out into a vagina and be the faggot you were meant to be with Google.

Too many deluded androidcels on this forum these days.

Having an iPhone is a must if you aren't a full blown chad.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 22918, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I hate how fake and frauded it makes you look when you take a selfie with a samsung, it makes my skin look like a 13yo kid even tho my worst flaw is my skin so its embarrassing to show anyone these pics cause they will think im an insecure copeshit. I downloaded the google camera app which is used on the pixel google lije of phones and this one has the opposite effect of making everything way to high contrast and skin imperfections look darker and deeper then they are. I tried my cousin's iPhone 12 front camera and its the 2nd closest to how my skin looks realistically after dslr cameras. The iPhone pill is unironically unavoidable, one of the first things you should aquire if you want to show of your face online
real i will never take pics with my samsung again

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
My skin has gotten better thankfully what about youse?
I barely get acne these days since around May when i accidentally found out how diary and wheat was causing 70% of my skin products problems at least, especially diary is the worst. Now I dont eat anything with milk in it and just get an occasional whitehead here and there, used to have inflammatory type acne when i used to drink 2l of milk daily

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Deserve it for just having it

Iphone mogs tbh I like my iphone 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558