Ideal ratios for ethnic (black) men

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
TLDR: Buy a mm caliper to measure your ratios dear lord never use pictures unless they're professionally taken, also if you're black, indian, asian etc. don't use Caucasian ratios.

It has come to my attention that a lot of P.O.C are measuring their ratios based of the Caucasian studies. Also, 99% of you are measuring your ratios based on smartphone selfies, Blasphemy.

First I want to address a common misconception that a smartphone using the back camera if sufficient, but in reality it's not. 99% of phones are equiped with Wide-Angle or Ultra-Wide(AKA the demons of portraiture). I'll list the most common phones using these lenses.

Apple: iPhone XR, iPhone 6(All variants), iPhone 7(All Variants), iPhone 8(All Variants), iPhone 11, iPhone 12(+mini), iPhone 13(+mini).
Google: Pixel 3(All Variants), Pixel 4a, Pixel 5(All Variants), Pixel 6.

All of the above phones are only equipped with a Wide-Angle Lens, or an Ultra-Wide Angle Lens. If you've used thses pictures to measure your ratios, they aren't accurate AT ALL.

Pretty much all of the 2019 and later iPhones and Pixels have a Telephoto Lens. Here's the list.
Apple: iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11 Pro(+Pro Max), iPhone 12 Pro(+Pro Max), iPhone 13 Pro(+max).
Google: Pixel 6 Pro.

If you used the Telephoto Lens these phones than your ratios hold decent merit and are somewhat accurate, but I'm really against using smartphone photos for ratios.

I SHOULD'NT HAVE TO SPEAK ABOUT SELFIES.

So why are these lenses so bad for portraiture???

You are all fammiliar with Lens distortion cause by too close length + bad cam specs, but have you ever heard of

Radial Distortion???

There are 3 types of Radial Distortion, but only 2 are relevant to the topic (Barrel distortion and Pincushion distortion)

765x431

These types of distortions are practically impossbile to avoid with Wide-Angle & Ultra-Wide Angle Lenses. This why why every model photographer has 200MM Telephoto Lenses, because they have no distortion.

Alright, now I'm sure a lot of you are relieved to see how shit cameras are. Some people now wonder...What's the truth what do I look like.

Answer is....The Mirror. Yes, this is exactly what you look like. Now for "How Attractive am I?" is up to your self perception.

Part 2: Why P.O.C should'nt be using Caucasian ratios? I thought this was obvious...

The main reason why you can't use ratios for the other race is simply because they do not apply to you. Saying this, if you live in a Western County, it will benefit to have some of the key ratios for harmony(I will post them).

African, Asian,and Caucasian Facial Differences. Don't panic I'll summarize this soon.

Overall with such facial differences, different ratios must be used. So I used about 50 different Faces of African, Asian, and Indian to create more ideal ratios for the face. I'll tell you now most do not "totally" change, ever so slighty makes all the difference thought.

Part 3: Ratio Time

African ESR: (46 - .51)
What dafuq .51??? Isn't that dolphin tier???? Nope, not for blacks.
Black esr
Black esr2 measure00
Black esr3 measure00

Mukasa (.51 ESR) Beckford (.5 ESR) Staniel Ferreira(.5 ESR)

Give a White, Asian, or Indian this ESR and....

White ESR2 measure00
White ESR3 measure00

Redditor (.51 ESR) Model Roberto Sipos(.5 ESR)

I know I only provided white guys and said Indians, and Asians will suffer from this too. That's because the typical Asian/Indian Skull has fairly wide cheekbones allowing for their standard averageness to fall within the Caucasian line. Africans tend to have to most high-set cheekbones, but not the biggest.

FWHR 1.8 - 2.01 (This goes for any race). Anything too high yields a brute/ogre appearance and totally f*cks harmony
Measured like this.
Download 3

Mouth to Nose Ratio (1.3 - 1.6 excluding Asians) (Typical being 1.4-1.6)
22221098 1684407054955658 3769197534430363648 n measure00
Chico measure00

This is another ratio that's being misused by P.O.C, and generally everyone.

The reason why 1.3 - 1.6 is fair because not only do men on avg. have wider noses, but P.O.C (Primarilly Africans and Indians) have wider noses. Now I'm not giving anyone a pass due to their race, but even Chico has only a 1.32 - 1.34(Pic Variation) Mouth to Nose ratio, and it doesn't detract from harmony.

Lower/Full Face Ratio is the same (0.62+)
1537963 jbtPnSQ

Midface Ratio is rougly the same, slightly altered for wider IPD of Africans(Same for Indians & Asians) (.94 - 1.15)

ZnBin8B
22221098 1684407054955658 3769197534430363648 n measure00 1

Mukasa(1.14)
While .94 and 1.14 doesn't really mess with harmony, closer to 1:1 is perfect.

Lower to Upper Lip Ratio (1.3 - 2 Excluding Asians, they need the standard 1.62)
1537985 7b1b929fe398830e7d09c67d71413f0d

Since Blacks and Indians tend to have fuller lips they are allowed to slight stray from the "Golden Proportion", but anything below 1.3 is D*ck Sucking L*ps...sorry
Black esr3 measure00 1
22221098 1684407054955658 3769197534430363648 n measure00 2

^^^This is BAD (1.26).
Mukasa at 1.43 amazing

Bizygomatic to Bigonial Width ( 80-90%, Same for everyone)

2730021 download 1

This is really important I already made a thread why

Chin to Philtrum Ratio (2 - 2.5, Same for everyone)
22221098 1684407054955658 3769197534430363648 n measure01
Cart Titan character image 28Pieck Finger29

Anything over 2.6 = Crimson Chin, anything below 2 is likely recessed or Cart Titan Philtrum

All of the angles (Goinial, Canthal Tilt, Cervicomental etc etc. all remain the same)

Someone already made a thread with the ideal angles. (Thank god).

That's it (After writing this, I realize there isn't much salvation for the Asian Race, this was not my intentions and I'll update this if I missed something, but I'm pretty sure I didn't.)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, newestofnewgen, Deleted member 6128 and 49 others
Seems high IQ, but then aren't you just saying that the same ratios apply for North Indian/ Aryan and MENA men as whites??

Seems the only place ratios differ is blacks and rice, because they're a different race technically?

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 14905, AscendingHero and 2 others
Seems high IQ, but then aren't you just saying that the same ratios apply for North Indian/ Aryan and MENA men as whites??

Seems the only place ratios differ is blacks and rice, because they're a different race technically?
Well, just because they're a different race doesn't mean that they can't share certain ratios. The main difference is in the Side Profile for Asians & Africans with a much varying Convexity and Nasal Angles than Caucasians, I'm making a part 2 to this thread if it picks up well addressing that.

And to answer your first question, yes North Indian/ Aryan and MENA men can share the same ratios as whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 5892, Umbra and 5 others
Ratios only matter for caucasian skulls.
For asians, they're capped no matter what fhwr or es ratios they have, and for BBC game, the worse the ratio, the higher the brute breeding appeal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Deleted member, mulattomaxxer and 16 others
For asians, they're capped no matter what fhwr or es ratios they have, and for BBC game, the worse the ratio, the higher the brute breeding appeal.
Dawg what :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zipzam, Sny, whiteissuperior and 7 others
Aren't mirrors subject to exposure effect?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Aren't mirror are subject to exposure effect?
This effect only applies to someone trying to assess their own facial attactivness, Mere Exposure only applies to judgement. Meanwhile a mirror doesn't distort any facial proportions. Again, you look just how you do in the mirror to everyone else, but whether you call yourself hot or not is based on self perception.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen, Deleted member, ItsOver.com and 4 others
This effect only applies to someone trying to assess their own facial attactivness, Mere Exposure only applies to judgement. Meanwhile a mirror doesn't distort any facial proportions. Again, you look just how you do in the mirror to everyone else, but whether you call yourself hot or not is based on self perception.
I see. High iq ngl. Repped, saved and followed. :feelsez:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14160
Make more posts tbh. You are high iq. :Comfy: We need a new smart asian on the forum ever since @thecel started losing it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: treveo, thecel, Mewton and 9 others
Make more posts tbh. You are high iq. :Comfy: We need a new smart asian on the forum ever since @thecel started losing it
Okay, I'll make the part 2 addressing the difference in side profiles after this thread gets the views it deserves. I'm not asian tho im Afro-Caribbean.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
make an asian one

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Can you make a thread explaining Ian Somerhalder's harmony? He has bad ratios but he still looks good. It's interesting to see his strong features offsetting ratios to such a degree. Zayn Malik is an example too. I personally think ratios don't mean much. It's a falio only if it looks like a falio in pictures.

2725266 mirin compact midface
2725267 mirin insane masc fwhr

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, joseph, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Can you make a thread explaining Ian Somerhalder's harmony? He has bad ratios but he still looks good. It's interesting to see his strong features offsetting ratios to such a degree. Zayn Malik is an example too. I personally think ratios don't mean much. It's a falio only if it looks like a falio in pictures.

View attachment 1529596View attachment 1529597
Yea, I could do a thread about them. One thing about ratios is they 100% ignore individual features that work together in tandem to create a good face, regardless of ratios. Ratios are a good place to see how well you aesthetically "Fit In", but they're far from the end all be all.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Mewton, Hades and 6 others
So why are these lenses so bad for portraiture???

You are all fammiliar with Lens distortion cause by too close length + bad cam specs, but have you ever heard of

Radial Distortion???

There are 3 types of Radial Distortion, but only 2 are relevant to the topic (Barrel distortion and Pincushion distortion)

765x431-jpg.1529430

These types of distortions are practically impossbile to avoid with Wide-Angle & Ultra-Wide Angle Lenses. This why why every model photographer has 200MM Telephoto Lenses, because they have no distortion.

Alright, now I'm sure a lot of you are relieved to see how shit cameras are. Some people now wonder...What's the truth what do I look like.

440px Camera focal length distance house animation

Last edited:
Your thread has a lot of misinformation, and it seems like you Copy/Pasted a few pics and paragraphs and called it a day.

"Wide-angle lens does not equal more distortion. Focal length has nothing to do with the "facial distortion" shown in the above image."

This statement could not be more false you fail me mention aperture, and the MP quality of the given camera.

Wide Angle Lenses are equiped with the lowest of these on purpose. The entire point of a wide angle lens if to get as much of the backgorund in as possible, meaning no matter how far back you are, the lens is trying to fit more, and the closer you are the even more distorted you'll become (This is a 2 part response, hold on)

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Warlow, Deleted member 16354 and 6 others
Facial ratios are a fascinating topic. Thank you for posting about them👍

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
Your thread has a lot of misinformation, and it seems like you Copy/Pasted a few pics and paragraphs and called it a day.

"Wide-angle lens does not equal more distortion. Focal length has nothing to do with the "facial distortion" shown in the above image."

This statement could not be more false you fail me mention aperture, and the MP quality of the given camera.

Wide Angle Lenses are equiped with the lowest of these on purpose. The entire point of a wide angle lens if to get as much of the backgorund in as possible, meaning no matter how far back you are, the lens is trying to fit more, and the closer you are the even more distorted you'll become (This is a 2 part response, hold on)
Also wide angle lenses as I previously mentioned are made to capture as much in the picture as possible.

This causes lateral distortion in the center of the image and barrel distortion to the outer edges.

This is bad because you will always be in the middle of the picture.

Telephoto and or "Zoom" lenses do the exact opposite, they we're made for portrait with the focus on getting the clearest shot of a face.

That's why most Telephoto Lenses start at about 85mm and Wide-Angles start at 22mm, they were both made for two very different things.
Citations : https://www.adorama.com/alc/wide-angle-vs-telephoto-which-lens-should-you-choose/
https://digital-photography-school....o-lenses-for-beautiful-landscape-photography/
https://expertphotography.com/wide-angle-vs-telephoto-lens/

Thanks for contributing to my thread:love:.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 16354, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Can you make a thread explaining Ian Somerhalder's harmony? He has bad ratios but he still looks good. It's interesting to see his strong features offsetting ratios to such a degree
He doesn’t have good harmony. His es ratio makes him look retarded.

44D6339B C332 4DC0 A1FF 746B12433A7D

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, Korea and Looks234
over 4 them

Cart Titan Philtrum:lul::lul:

High IQ thread u shouldn't be comparing races with the same ratios

High IQ thread u shouldn't be comparing races with the same ratios
Yea, you think shit like this would be obvious, but there are full blooded africans trying to fit Caucasian ratios.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16275, Melo95 and 2 others
Yea, you think shit like this would be obvious, but there are full blooded africans trying to fit Caucasian ratios.
What about East Africans and Afrars? They have caucasoid skulls but African features. what about them? Should they try to fit caucasian ratios?

Images   2022 02 08T133126947
2416778 1623167896168
2416789 1623168135905

• Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
high IQ, interested in the asian thread

What do you use to measure the pixels on the photos?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zipzam, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others

Where do u measure this shit?

Love another high IQ thread, bookmarked and following.

As for mirrors, if the way you look in the mirror how other people see you then why are there things like true mirrors or discussion everywhere that mirrors aren't the way people see you? The other thing is with phone cameras, does distance nullify the distortion caused by either the selfie or back camera? Like if someone takes a picture of me from idk, 10 feet away what issue does that cause?

Love another high IQ thread, bookmarked and following.

As for mirrors, if the way you look in the mirror how other people see you then why are there things like true mirrors or discussion everywhere that mirrors aren't the way people see you? The other thing is with phone cameras, does distance nullify the distortion caused by either the selfie or back camera? Like if someone takes a picture of me from idk, 10 feet away what issue does that cause?
The Mirror only "Flips" your face, that's it. Mirrors cause 0 distortion to your face or facial proportions. Yes, you basically look just the same in the mirror as you do to everyone else, just get your mom or something to look in the mirror with you, she'll look just the same. The reason why people get confused with the Mere Exposure is they forget it only applies to judging yourself compaired to what other people say.

As for the distance nullifying the distortion, if you used a phone with a Telephoto Lens (There's a list in the thread), then yes it'll be pretty accurate, never use selfies.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, Melo95 and Preoximerianas

What software/program did you use for that? (To find the ratios)? Thx

What a lack of pussy does to men. Autism at its finest 😂

What a lack of pussy does to men. Autism at its finest 😂
I can say, with 100% certainty, I have the highest body count of any 17 year old in the entire forum.

• Love it
Reactions: Aqua
I can say, with 100% certainty, I have the highest body count of any 17 year old in the entire forum.
Jerking off your dog doesn't count bud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
The ideal ratio for ethnic men is being face down in a bowl of smelly curry

The ideal ratio for ethnic men is being face down in a bowl of smelly curry
Lol, ideal ratios for ethnics... What an autistic fuck🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
Lol, ideal ratios for ethnics... What an autistic fuck🤣🤣🤣
This 17 year old slayer has calculated the “ideal ratios for ethnics”.

When I was 17 I was trying to figure out how to get free gems on clash of clans

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Hueless and House Lannister
This 17 year old slayer has calculated the “ideal ratios for ethnics”.

When I was 17 I was trying to figure out how to get free gems on clash of clans
Yea, you're progressing really slow. I start HS at 13 and was done at 16 and didn't even have to attend my Senior year. Since being out of school, I've comfortably made 6 figures Software Engineering without a day of college. Isn't my fault you're retarded lol.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Aqua and Landorus
Yea, you're progressing really slow. I start HS at 13 and was done at 16 and didn't even have to attend my Senior year. Since being out of school, I've comfortably made 6 figures Software Engineering without a day of college. Isn't my fault you're retarded lol.
Doesn’t matter. I mog u

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Aqua and Deleted member 14905
U are an alt right? Don't lie

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and AscendingHero