Ideal ratios for ethnic (black) men

U are an alt right? Don't lie
Alternate Account? No, I'm not. Just someone who knows how to format text with comprehendible english.

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
U are an alt right? Don't lie
He is 100 percent an alt, won't be surpised if he was on other psl sites to, 100 percent he's done some hard core lurking and he is 100 percent an alt or some way shape or form involved into this shit, he's not your typical greycel

but why tf would he publicly admit himself as an alt nigga :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea and Jason Voorhees
Alternate Account? No, I'm not. Just someone who knows how to format text with comprehendible english.
You are dropping blackpilled and looksmaxxing threads like a seasoned user

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You are dropping blackpilled and looksmaxxing threads like a seasoned user
similar aesthetic knowledge to users like @StrangerDanger , @EverythingMattersCel and @MisterMercedes , won't be suprised if some of them with some small tweaks end up BOTB.

Who is this dude?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
, you are dropping blackpilled threads like a seasoned user
Oh god you think these are blackpills...While I'm typing my Asian side profile thread I had the please of some FUCKING DOGS STAINING MY THREAD WITH SHIT. I originally planned not to make contreversial threads around here, but I'm annoyed with the submanity.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
cope chad looks good with all cameras

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
cope chad looks good with all cameras
Someone post the pic of Gandy & Meeks with Lens distortion out the ass.

Found the Meeks one.
2308057 gGnDV2U

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua and AscendingHero
Oh god you think these are blackpills...While I'm typing my Asian side profile thread I had the please of some FUCKING DOGS STAINING MY THREAD WITH SHIT. I originally planned not to make contreversial threads around here, but I'm annoyed with the submanity.
How did you learn so much about looks and the science of aesthetics? Books or something like that?

• +1
How did you learn so much about looks and the science of aesthetics? Books or something like that?
cage at memorising a bunch of bullshit to impress 16 year old incels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14905, AscendingHero and 2 others
cage at memorising a bunch of bullshit to impress 16 year old incels
Well atleast OP's threads are high effort and add something of value to this foru.. Much better than cringe racebaiting

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16354 and 1 other person
TLDR: Buy a mm caliper to measure your ratios dear lord never use pictures unless they're professionally taken, also if you're black, indian, asian etc. don't use Caucasian ratios.

It has come to my attention that a lot of P.O.C are measuring their ratios based of the Caucasian studies. Also, 99% of you are measuring your ratios based on smartphone selfies, Blasphemy.

First I want to address a common misconception that a smartphone using the back camera if sufficient, but in reality it's not. 99% of phones are equiped with Wide-Angle or Ultra-Wide(AKA the demons of portraiture). I'll list the most common phones using these lenses.

Apple: iPhone XR, iPhone 6(All variants), iPhone 7(All Variants), iPhone 8(All Variants), iPhone 11, iPhone 12(+mini), iPhone 13(+mini).
Google: Pixel 3(All Variants), Pixel 4a, Pixel 5(All Variants), Pixel 6.

All of the above phones are only equipped with a Wide-Angle Lens, or an Ultra-Wide Angle Lens. If you've used thses pictures to measure your ratios, they aren't accurate AT ALL.

Pretty much all of the 2019 and later iPhones and Pixels have a Telephoto Lens. Here's the list.
Apple: iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11 Pro(+Pro Max), iPhone 12 Pro(+Pro Max), iPhone 13 Pro(+max).
Google: Pixel 6 Pro.

If you used the Telephoto Lens these phones than your ratios hold decent merit and are somewhat accurate, but I'm really against using smartphone photos for ratios.

I SHOULD'NT HAVE TO SPEAK ABOUT SELFIES.

So why are these lenses so bad for portraiture???

You are all fammiliar with Lens distortion cause by too close length + bad cam specs, but have you ever heard of

Radial Distortion???

There are 3 types of Radial Distortion, but only 2 are relevant to the topic (Barrel distortion and Pincushion distortion)

View attachment 1529430

These types of distortions are practically impossbile to avoid with Wide-Angle & Ultra-Wide Angle Lenses. This why why every model photographer has 200MM Telephoto Lenses, because they have no distortion.

Alright, now I'm sure a lot of you are relieved to see how shit cameras are. Some people now wonder...What's the truth what do I look like.

Answer is....The Mirror. Yes, this is exactly what you look like. Now for "How Attractive am I?" is up to your self perception.

Part 2: Why P.O.C should'nt be using Caucasian ratios? I thought this was obvious...

The main reason why you can't use ratios for the other race is simply because they do not apply to you. Saying this, if you live in a Western County, it will benefit to have some of the key ratios for harmony(I will post them).

African, Asian,and Caucasian Facial Differences. Don't panic I'll summarize this soon.

Overall with such facial differences, different ratios must be used. So I used about 50 different Faces of African, Asian, and Indian to create more ideal ratios for the face. I'll tell you now most do not "totally" change, ever so slighty makes all the difference thought.

Part 3: Ratio Time

African ESR: (46 - .51)
What dafuq .51??? Isn't that dolphin tier???? Nope, not for blacks.View attachment 1529459View attachment 1529462View attachment 1529464
Mukasa (.51 ESR) Beckford (.5 ESR) Staniel Ferreira(.5 ESR)

Give a White, Asian, or Indian this ESR and....

View attachment 1529468View attachment 1529472

Redditor (.51 ESR) Model Roberto Sipos(.5 ESR)

I know I only provided white guys and said Indians, and Asians will suffer from this too. That's because the typical Asian/Indian Skull has fairly wide cheekbones allowing for their standard averageness to fall within the Caucasian line. Africans tend to have to most high-set cheekbones, but not the biggest.

FWHR 1.8 - 2.01 (This goes for any race). Anything too high yields a brute/ogre appearance and totally f*cks harmony
Measured like this.
View attachment 1529481

Mouth to Nose Ratio (1.3 - 1.6 excluding Asians) (Typical being 1.4-1.6)
View attachment 1529490View attachment 1529498
This is another ratio that's being misused by P.O.C, and generally everyone.

The reason why 1.3 - 1.6 is fair because not only do men on avg. have wider noses, but P.O.C (Primarilly Africans and Indians) have wider noses. Now I'm not giving anyone a pass due to their race, but even Chico has only a 1.32 - 1.34(Pic Variation) Mouth to Nose ratio, and it doesn't detract from harmony.

Lower/Full Face Ratio is the same (0.62+)View attachment 1529500

Midface Ratio is rougly the same, slightly altered for wider IPD of Africans(Same for Indians & Asians) (.94 - 1.15)

View attachment 1529503View attachment 1529509
Mukasa(1.14)
While .94 and 1.14 doesn't really mess with harmony, closer to 1:1 is perfect.

Lower to Upper Lip Ratio (1.3 - 2 Excluding Asians, they need the standard 1.62)
View attachment 1529519
Since Blacks and Indians tend to have fuller lips they are allowed to slight stray from the "Golden Proportion", but anything below 1.3 is D*ck Sucking L*ps...sorry
View attachment 1529522View attachment 1529524
^^^This is BAD (1.26).
Mukasa at 1.43 amazing

Bizygomatic to Bigonial Width ( 80-90%, Same for everyone)

View attachment 1529529
This is really important I already made a thread why

Chin to Philtrum Ratio (2 - 2.5, Same for everyone)
View attachment 1529534View attachment 1529537

Anything over 2.6 = Crimson Chin, anything below 2 is likely recessed or Cart Titan Philtrum

All of the angles (Goinial, Canthal Tilt, Cervicomental etc etc. all remain the same)

Someone already made a thread with the ideal angles. (Thank god).

That's it (After writing this, I realize there isn't much salvation for the Asian Race, this was not my intentions and I'll update this if I missed something, but I'm pretty sure I didn't.)
glad Im not ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Study the Studies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Study the Studies.
indeed, if studies are objective and tell the story, it's where aesthetic behemoths like @MisterMercedes (similar knowledge to you @Korea get their stuff)

At least you're way mroe responsive with the users here, one day i'll find u are, defo not some rando greycel

indeed, if studies are objective and tell the story, it's where aesthetic behemoths like @MisterMercedes (similar knowledge to you @Korea get their stuff)

At least you're way mroe responsive with the users here, one day i'll find u are, defo not some rando greycel
Lol good luck finding me

• JFL
Ethnics don't look that bad when you see them on their own
But when you put side to side with a white person the mog is real :ogre:

Ethnics don't look that bad when you see them on their own
But when you put side to side with a white person the mog is real :ogre:
A white person with the same psl, yes. But there's no way a 4 psl white person can mog a 5 psl ethnic.

Dnr I'm the ideal ethnic

Attachments

• IMG_20220209_200150.jpg
    IMG_20220209_200150.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
I guess. Being brutally unaware of having those looks will help you perform better.
He's 6'3 ft, he's a literal mogger.

Actually I’m not sure. He was extremely anti makinithappen unless he developed split personalities which is also likely

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Tell me my ratios or shit I need to fix (yes I'm mixed). Still bloated. 200lb. Cutting atm to 165 for bones + season.

Tell me my ratios or shit I need to fix (yes I'm mixed). Still bloated. 200lb. Cutting atm to 165 for bones + season.

Show me a frontal (You can PM).

• +1
Reactions: Sal
TLDR: Buy a mm caliper to measure your ratios dear lord never use pictures unless they're professionally taken, also if you're black, indian, asian etc. don't use Caucasian ratios.

It has come to my attention that a lot of P.O.C are measuring their ratios based of the Caucasian studies. Also, 99% of you are measuring your ratios based on smartphone selfies, Blasphemy.

First I want to address a common misconception that a smartphone using the back camera if sufficient, but in reality it's not. 99% of phones are equiped with Wide-Angle or Ultra-Wide(AKA the demons of portraiture). I'll list the most common phones using these lenses.

Apple: iPhone XR, iPhone 6(All variants), iPhone 7(All Variants), iPhone 8(All Variants), iPhone 11, iPhone 12(+mini), iPhone 13(+mini).

All of the above phones are only equipped with a Wide-Angle Lens, or an Ultra-Wide Angle Lens. If you've used thses pictures to measure your ratios, they aren't accurate AT ALL.

Pretty much all of the 2019 and later iPhones and Pixels have a Telephoto Lens. Here's the list.
Apple: iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11 Pro(+Pro Max), iPhone 12 Pro(+Pro Max), iPhone 13 Pro(+max).

If you used the Telephoto Lens these phones than your ratios hold decent merit and are somewhat accurate, but I'm really against using smartphone photos for ratios.

You are all fammiliar with Lens distortion cause by too close length + bad cam specs, but have you ever heard of

Radial Distortion???

There are 3 types of Radial Distortion, but only 2 are relevant to the topic (Barrel distortion and Pincushion distortion)

View attachment 1529430

These types of distortions are practically impossbile to avoid with Wide-Angle & Ultra-Wide Angle Lenses. This why why every model photographer has 200MM Telephoto Lenses, because they have no distortion.

Alright, now I'm sure a lot of you are relieved to see how shit cameras are. Some people now wonder...What's the truth what do I look like.

Answer is....The Mirror. Yes, this is exactly what you look like. Now for "How Attractive am I?" is up to your self perception.

Part 2: Why P.O.C should'nt be using Caucasian ratios? I thought this was obvious...

The main reason why you can't use ratios for the other race is simply because they do not apply to you. Saying this, if you live in a Western County, it will benefit to have some of the key ratios for harmony(I will post them).

African, Asian,and Caucasian Facial Differences. Don't panic I'll summarize this soon.

Overall with such facial differences, different ratios must be used. So I used about 50 different Faces of African, Asian, and Indian to create more ideal ratios for the face. I'll tell you now most do not "totally" change, ever so slighty makes all the difference thought.

What dafuq .51??? Isn't that dolphin tier???? Nope, not for blacks.View attachment 1529459View attachment 1529462View attachment 1529464

I know I only provided white guys and said Indians, and Asians will suffer from this too. That's because the typical Asian/Indian Skull has fairly wide cheekbones allowing for their standard averageness to fall within the Caucasian line. Africans tend to have to most high-set cheekbones, but not the biggest.

FWHR 1.8 - 2.01 (This goes for any race). Anything too high yields a brute/ogre appearance and totally f*cks harmony
Measured like this.
View attachment 1529481

The reason why 1.3 - 1.6 is fair because not only do men on avg. have wider noses, but P.O.C (Primarilly Africans and Indians) have wider noses. Now I'm not giving anyone a pass due to their race, but even Chico has only a 1.32 - 1.34(Pic Variation) Mouth to Nose ratio, and it doesn't detract from harmony.

Midface Ratio is rougly the same, slightly altered for wider IPD of Africans(Same for Indians & Asians) (.94 - 1.15)

Mukasa(1.14)

Lower to Upper Lip Ratio (1.3 - 2 Excluding Asians, they need the standard 1.62)
View attachment 1529519
Since Blacks and Indians tend to have fuller lips they are allowed to slight stray from the "Golden Proportion", but anything below 1.3 is D*ck Sucking L*ps...sorry
^^^This is BAD (1.26).
Mukasa at 1.43 amazing

View attachment 1529529

Anything over 2.6 = Crimson Chin, anything below 2 is likely recessed or Cart Titan Philtrum

All of the angles (Goinial, Canthal Tilt, Cervicomental etc etc. all remain the same)

That's it (After writing this, I realize there isn't much salvation for the Asian Race, this was not my intentions and I'll update this if I missed something, but I'm pretty sure I didn't.)
Your iq makes me horny OP

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
wb dick to ball ratio

This effect only applies to someone trying to assess their own facial attactivness, Mere Exposure only applies to judgement. Meanwhile a mirror doesn't distort any facial proportions. Again, you look just how you do in the mirror to everyone else, but whether you call yourself hot or not is based on self perception.
I think you can use a large reverse mirror to assess your attractiveness, as it brings to light what you actually look like to other people. As well as facial asymmetries that might not have been apparent immediately.

I think you can use a large reverse mirror to assess your attractiveness, as it brings to light what you actually look like to other people. As well as facial asymmetries that might not have been apparent immediately.
Not really, because it's just another "flip". So, it would be worthless.

I don't think most people, and DEFINETLY most users here are holistic or informed enough to accurately rate themselves.

Not really, because it's just another "flip". So, it would be worthless.

I don't think most people, and DEFINETLY most users here are holistic or informed enough to accurately rate themselves.
The self you see in the mirror is not what other people see, it's a mirrored image of yourself. If you "flip" that image with a non-reversing mirror you objectively get what other people see.

The self you see in the mirror is not what other people see, it's a mirrored image of yourself. If you "flip" that image with a non-reversing mirror you objectively get what other people see.
The mirror is 100%.

You can easily prove this, even with a pet.

Put them in the mirror and look, then look IRL. Nothing changed or distorted.

Mere Exporsure is about how you feel towards a certain something, which is why most people rate themselves higher than reality.

NOT because the mirror is a "Flipped" image of yourself.

The mirror is 100%.

You can easily prove this, even with a pet.

Put them in the mirror and look, then look IRL. Nothing changed or distorted.

Mere Exporsure is about how you feel towards a certain something, which is why most people rate themselves higher than reality.

NOT because the mirror is a "Flipped" image of yourself.
When you look in the mirror wearing a shirt with the brand name do you see the logo correctly or is it reversed?

When you look in the mirror wearing a shirt with the brand name do you see the logo correctly or is it reversed?
Yes it's reversed.

My point is "What Changed".

The proportions of the logo, the color, the shape etc. do not change.

Just as with the face, in the mirror, nothing "Changes". The Face is just flipped.

Yes it's reversed.

My point is "What Changed".

The proportions of the logo, the color, the shape etc. do not change.

Just as with the face, in the mirror, nothing "Changes". The Face is just flipped.
In a non-reversing mirror the asymmetries are more apparent, the mere exposure effect is not as significant.

In a non-reversing mirror the asymmetries are more apparent, the mere exposure effect is not as significant.
*In a non-reversing mirror the asymmetries are more apparent, the mere exposure effect is not as significant.*

This is the Mere Exposure at it's finest. The theory itself states that the said person isn't changed at all.

The assymmetries become more "apparent" as a psudeo (aka fake and exxagerated).

Your aren't "used" to your face that way, so they appear more "apparent", when in reality nothing has changed.

Ethnic = Black ? @Korea

This site doesn't consider that to be the case so I suggest an admin edits this title @Kingkellz

Pls do one on South Asian men (Pakistanis and Indians)

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Ethnic = Black ? @Korea

This site doesn't consider that to be the case so I suggest an admin edits this title @Kingkellz

Pls do one on South Asian men (Pakistanis and Indians)
The mods could change the title I guess to specifically African men since I did a different one for asians aswell.

I'd need to see if I can find enough material on South Asians, not many aesthetic studies have been done on them.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Radial Distortion???

View attachment 1529430

Measured like this.
View attachment 1529481

Mukasa(1.14)

View attachment 1529519
^^^This is BAD (1.26).
Mukasa at 1.43 amazing

View attachment 1529529

Only professional camera are legit for measuring ratios?

I made yesterday some pics with rear camera and my God I look so different and unproportionate where with the front camera I look somewhat decent. I'm going crazy with these cameras, we might make bad surgeries just because we are disproportionate in the pictures made from phone, how crazy is that?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Only professional camera are legit for measuring ratios?
TBH, yes.

If you can't get professinal photos.

Millimeter Calipers are $10 at most.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and CristianT
Do I look more like in Mirror or Camera

Mirror. Mirror. Mirror.
I don't know what to say about that. I remember when I had short face syndrome in the mirror it was hard for me to identify this but when my doctor took pics with me with a professional camera I immediately saw my flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell