Ideal ratios for ethnic (black) men

I don't know what to say about that. I remember when I had short face syndrome in the mirror it was hard for me to identify this but when my doctor took pics with me with a professional camera I immediately saw my flaws.
Which camera bro

This isn't actually true, just wait for my thread I guess. I'll explain it the best I can.
Drop the threads bro

we miss em, i know i dearly do🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky and Korea
African ESR: (46 - .51) What dafuq .51??? Isn't that dolphin tier???? Nope, not for blacks.
Black esr
Black esr2 measure00
Black esr3 measure00

Mukasa (.51 ESR) Beckford (.5 ESR) Staniel Ferreira(.5 ESR)

Give a White, Asian, or Indian this ESR and....

White ESR2 measure00
White ESR3 measure00

Redditor (.51 ESR) Model Roberto Sipos(.5 ESR)
my this part is 1:2.049 (professional biometric photo) yet I don't have any zygos. Maybe it's lacking forward projection? I have a slightly recessed chin so maybe it's not pulling skin enough?

(my IPD is fine btw, distance between eyes are almost same as eye length)

• +1
Reactions: Korea
my this part is 1:2.049 (professional biometric photo) yet I don't have any zygos. Maybe it's lacking forward projection? I have a slightly recessed chin so maybe it's not pulling skin enough?

(my IPD is fine btw, distance between eyes are almost same as eye length)
Chin barely effects getting hollow cheeks.

Your ESR suggests that you might have slightly below avg zygomatic width, assuming your IPD is fine.

What is your Zygomatic Width?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Chin barely effects getting hollow cheeks.

Your ESR suggests that you might have slightly below avg zygomatic width, assuming your IPD is fine.

What is your Zygomatic Width?
I don't have calipers so I tried a bunch of doors and my hands in random combinations, It's somewhere between 13.6 and 14.2. Yeah not very precise unfortunately.

• +1
(deleted comment)

Your ESR suggests that you might have slightly below avg zygomatic width
but why do above examples have mogger zygos with 1.99 if I have below average with 2.049 I really don't get it.

• +1
I don't have calipers so I tried a bunch of doors and my hands in random combinations, It's somewhere between 13.6 and 14.2. Yeah not very precise unfortunately.
Hmm, yea, your zygos are below avg in width. Only by a few mm tho.
but why do above examples have mogger zygos with 1.99 if I have below average with 2.049 I really don't get it.
You mean FWHR? You might lack both lateral and forward cheekbone growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Hmm, yea, your zygos are below avg in width. Only by a few mm tho.

You mean FWHR? You might lack both lateral and forward cheekbone growth.

no I meant this by 1.99/2.049 but yeah I guess it's due to bonelessness thank you for clearing it up.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18372
a persons rating is purely based on 3 factors

jaw, eyes lips everything else doesn't matter we can talk about perfection all we want but if you have 3 good factors it's enough. This is too much autism

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea

jaw, eyes lips everything else doesn't matter we can talk about perfection all we want but if you have 3 good factors it's enough. This is too much autism
I pretty much agree with you, except I think the nose & chin hold importance too.

No one will be perfect, an 99.9% of people wont even come close.

Obsessing to become something unachievable is too toxic, and just retarded.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

JFLing at you so hard with my jew nose. I would've been in an ivy league slaying asians if this shit didn't exist. It made me introvert cuck.

I honestly can't believe no one cares about nose in this forum. In Turkey ( :lul: ) it's like the most important thing.

JAW > NOSE > EYE only 3 you need.

• +1
@Korea, you used to have a thread on nose shape, chin and eye shape. Where did it go I can't find it, but yet again I'm pretty shit at navigating this website lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
As a Mexican man, I'm part subhuman native and European conquistador cuh(y)

African ESR: (46 - .51) What dafuq .51??? Isn't that dolphin tier???? Nope, not for blacks.
I know I only provided white guys and said Indians, and Asians will suffer from this too. That's because the typical Asian/Indian Skull has fairly wide cheekbones allowing for their standard averageness to fall within the Caucasian line. Africans tend to have to most high-set cheekbones, but not the biggest.
but also, one flaw of ESR is that it doesn’t take into account PFL. Would it be possible that blacks can simply generally get away with higher ESR because they generally have higher PFL which prevents from looking like a dolphin? But if one has 28 mm PFL only, shouldn’t he use Caucasian standards for ESR instead?

Mukasa turns into a dolphin with lower PFL but same ESR :
DAE64833 2B1E 4D29 BC91 71A9F7327BB5
48D33A60 17A9 41A9 90F0 649EA20CA135

here reduced while trying to maintain the same PFL to height :
2D4CCFF1 9BB0 48CB 8206 38A7BA282259

same for that other example
9E41A946 40B2 4770 B78A 847DA04EEE48
B752BC44 4541 446C 848E E68C9062CBA5

There should be an alternative to ES ratio that takes PFL into account.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
but also, one flaw of ESR is that it doesn’t take into account PFL. Would it be possible that blacks can simply generally get away with higher ESR because they generally have higher PFL which prevents from looking like a dolphin? But if one has 28 mm PFL only, shouldn’t he use Caucasian standards for ESR instead?

Mukasa turns into a dolphin with lower PFL but same ESR :
View attachment 1749859View attachment 1749860
here reduced while trying to maintain the same PFL to height :
View attachment 1749872

same for that other example
View attachment 1749884View attachment 1749885

There should be an alternative to ES ratio that takes PFL into account.
Fuckk wide PFL is so important

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Racky