Sandniggers always talk about washing their ass

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
Sandniggers always talk about how they wash their ass and make fun of other people for not washing theirs. However, they also use their bare hands and don't use soap.

I once witnessed a sand nig using his hand to wash his ass with toilet water while squatting over it at a truck stop. I was like why am I hearing a fish splashing around? Fucken nigger didn’t even have the mental capacity to shut the door so no one could see.

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra and Mog3D
A few years ago I was hanging out with this Pakistani dude and he asks me how I wash my ass, so I said I wash it with water and paper and he pretends I don't clean my as well and that he only uses water which is more efficient. Then he asked how our Polish friend did it and he said "I use water" and the Pakistani guy goes "See? Meanwhile Gengar uses paper." I don't see how water alone is sufficient, it should be a mixture of both rather than one or the other, because you can't thoroughly clean without a paper, just rinsing your asshole doesn't seem hygienic, but yeah he was basically trying to clown me? Like wtf, it's a subhuman activity anyway, why do you care?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ascension
Sandniggers always talk about how they wash their ass and make fun of other people for not washing theirs. However, they also use their bare hands and don't use soap.

I once witnessed a sand nig using his hand to wash his ass with toilet water while squatting over it at a truck stop. I was like why am I hearing a fish splashing around? Fucken nigger didn’t even have the mental capacity to shut the door so no one could see.
Pajeet dislikes others having a sense of hygiene

I use the toilet brush to rub my ass until it’s clean, my girlfriend wants my ass to be clean, for our nightly pegging sessions

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger and northern mogger
I use the toilet brush to rub my ass until it’s clean, my girlfriend wants my ass to be clean, for our nightly pegging sessions
we need hitler to open the camps just for you

we need hitler to open the camps just for you

My girl fucks me every day and I accept it, because i respect women, when my girl wants to humiliate me i accept it, because women have suffered too much oppression trough patriarchy and now it’s their time to shine. Fuck you. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and northern mogger
My girl fucks me every day and I accept it, because i respect women, when my girl wants to humiliate me i accept it, because women have suffered too much oppression trough patriarchy and now it’s their time to shine. Fuck you. 🖕 🖕 🖕

View attachment 2789073
femdom cuck, disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and The Grinch
I‘m obviously trolling, how the fuck you don’t get it Lmao
there is going back with damage control
now go back to "prostate stimulation"
im sending ER after you

A few years ago I was hanging out with this Pakistani dude and he asks me how I wash my ass, so I said I wash it with water and paper and he pretends I don't clean my as well and that he only uses water which is more efficient. Then he asked how our Polish friend did it and he said "I use water" and the Pakistani guy goes "See? Meanwhile Gengar uses paper." I don't see how water alone is sufficient, it should be a mixture of both rather than one or the other, because you can't thoroughly clean without a paper, just rinsing your asshole doesn't seem hygienic, but yeah he was basically trying to clown me? Like wtf, it's a subhuman activity anyway, why do you care?
Yeah they don’t clean their anus properly. Though this does make muskimmfoids the best to do anal with and the only one I’d ever do it with cos they clean their ass properly. Last one I met did it with a battle bottle and then used paper. That’s how your supposed to do it even I do it and I ain’t muzzie (you can thank her)