Schery6 roped

Nah, getting hit by a train would be quick and painless
It depends, sometimes you can still live some seconds after the crush if your body is not cutted in half. But if he roped at least the parents would have had his body, do you imagine in which conditions his body is? It's terrible

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama
fuck i feel so sorry i saw all his posts but never commented. I hope he gets to see heaven even if dont believe in it.

rest in piece

• +1
Reactions: rooman, forevermirin, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
What the actual fuck good god never thought some people here seriously considered roping @the BULL ,@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 1901

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and lightskinbengali

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
i thought it was some kind of joke running around here but he actually died wtf that’s so fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, rooman and lightskinbengali
The black pill curse is brutal @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: rooman and horizontallytall
Imagine roping over a girl you were with for less than a week
Probably a culmination of things that pushed him towards the rope.

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
Absolutely brutal this forum taking souls whis Next to rope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I thinks hes shared his location before like poland or something

If theres someone from those countries theyd probably have heard of a an 18 yo roping
@prettyboyy is from poland?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
Fuckinng brutal I feel terrible in his post I made fun of him not knowing he would rope im a terrible person

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, ItsOver999 and Deleted member 1901
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Fuckinng brutal I feel terrible in his post I made fun of him not knowing he would rope im a terrible person
His irl experience would be much much worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
B4EB8C15 58E1 47E4 A87C FDA193863D9D

This is obviously fake. Nigga typed up the article himself. I thought it was real til I actually read it lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama, House Lannister and falcon1
@curlyheadjames stay safe bro.

His midface isn't even that bad it's the same as mine, he's just a ethnic LTN

Rip this guy niggas on this forum should be more friendly and empathetic we all have problems and this site should be about helping others with similiar problems not to hate

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza, rooman, falcon1 and 2 others
Why tf would mods even pin and bring attention to this?

Look I get it a greycel died and everything, even though he was barely on here and already depressed irl anyway, so yeah sure it's sad I guess Rip.

But users roping is exactly the same kind of stupid bullshit that put a target on SS's back and we all know how that turned out 👀 @Master

It's like the staff here is actively trying to get us shut down every chance they get by fucking up just a little bit to so it's not immediately noticeable at first and flies under the radar, but it then slowly builds up more and more over time to the point where it all spirals into an even bigger giant fuck up in the end.

On top of all of that staff won't even private the forum or even just smaller sections of it that actually matter like BoB and Looksmaxing section.

I get wanting to pay your respects to him and all that, but doing this just makes the ever-increasing amount normie lurkers filling in the forum these days have another excuse to try to shut us down because they don't like us and can't tolerate any difference of opinion.
@forevermirin low iq priviledged scum why did u ugh reacted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and ItsOver999
Sorry to be morbid but this is why you deserve state compensation for having a long midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, TsarTsar444, ronald_98 and 3 others
he was bullied irl and online cruel world...

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
fuck i feel so sorry i saw all his posts but never commented. I hope he gets to see heaven even if dont believe in it.

rest in piece
My 2 replies to his post both told him not to rope. Explicitly. Still feels like shit because i didn't give enough of a fuck to tell him there's more to life than looks esp since he was just 16.

• So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
Over for native Americancels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and bishōnenmaxxer
So tragic man I shed a tear reading his mom's gofundme description imagine being a mother and having to deal with all that

Brutal and cruel world we live in, never came across any of his posts but hope he's in a better place right now

Hope this serves as a lesson for users not to bully autistic teenagers into suicide for retarded reps on an incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, aesthetic beauty, KING REIDYZ and 11 others
Rip this guy niggas on this forum should be more friendly and empathetic we all have problems and this site should be about helping others with similiar problems not to hate
Unfortunately when non-nt people are put together they either become incredibly hostile or eerily nice.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Polish Chincel
Hope this serves as a lesson for users not to bully autistic teenagers into suicide for retarded reps on an incel forum
you shouldn't go through the burden of creating an .org account if you're incapable of tolerating a few negative comments from some genetic dead ends. you were probably going to rope anyway if you're soft enough for some internet strangers to leave a mark on you that badly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Marsik, ItsOver999 and 2 others
@forevermirin low iq priviledged scum why did u ugh reacted
Because it's some schizoid crying about not privating botb on a post about a user taking his life.

"I get it it's sad and all but why tf haven't u privated botb yet reee" just fucking ugh.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and horizontallytall
the reply"s on .is are fare more sweeter then .org

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230609-161811_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230609-161811_Firefox.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230609-161748_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230609-161748_Firefox.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Marsiere214, KING REIDYZ and 8 others
Because it's some schizoid crying about not privating botb on a post about a user taking his life.

"I get it it's sad and all but why tf haven't u privated botb yet reee" just fucking ugh.
Oh great . Sorry

you shouldn't go through the burden of creating an .org account if you're incapable of tolerating a few negative comments from some genetic dead ends. you were probably going to rope anyway if you're soft enough for some internet strangers to leave a mark on you that badly.
Dalits in HS bullied him relentlessly but that's nothing compared to Blackgymmaxx's comment such as "luggage".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Kristin, Deleted member 21403 and 5 others
I thinks hes shared his location before like poland or something

If theres someone from those countries theyd probably have heard of a an 18 yo roping
He’s from a Slavic country in the Balkans

Dalits in HS bullied him relentlessly but that's nothing compared to Blackgymmaxx's comment such as "luggage".
He has harem of only 10 snowbunnies instead of 20
I feel for you @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rooman and St.TikTokcel
I dont disagree with your take but those same people join the forum thinking this will be some sort of safety haven where they'll be able to ascend and find likeminded people who have empathy towards their dreadful social situation, which doesn't end up happening since the same genetic dead ends on here want to bully others to feel some sort of power that they've been voided of in the real world and don't help in any way with actual useful advice

Its a sort of spiral that just worsens their mental state and leads to more suffering

Honestly people on here should be more responsible for their words towards greycels and mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aesthetic beauty, Kristin and 9 others
This very sad he should’ve just joined the army

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 19994
So tragic man I shed a tear reading his mom's gofundme description imagine being a mother and having to deal with all that

Brutal and cruel world we live in, never came across any of his posts but hope he's in a better place right now

No one here bullied him into suicide goofy his life was complete and utter dogshit before he ever joined this forum. This forum probably delayed things if anything because a week after he stopped posting he roped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
Fuck It’s him brutal man at least he has the balls I could never leaveThisHell Earth
5E1542F3 F235 4093 BACF 1F755D71E945

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
No one here bullied him into suicide goofy his life was complete and utter dogshit before he ever joined this forum. This forum probably delayed things if anything because a week after he stopped posting he roped
RIP he was soft

youre actually retarded or acting in bad faith just because he wasn't white if you think no one on the forum bullied or contributed to his suicide, read the entire thread my guy

he was seriously thinking about ascending before users shut his expectations down, if he got offered good advice this could have been avoided

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Marsiere214, Kristin and 7 others
He’s from a Slavic country in the Balkans
i dont think so. i am from one id be able to recognize. pretty sure he mentioned poland or something

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No its not. An all knowing god would be logical, a logical god isnt gonna punish u for killing urself due to being an incel

Edit; besides free will isnt real. Behavior is determined by genes. If u took a newborn bunny and cat, u could literally predict the behavior of the 2 animals, such as the cat will chase birds it sees. And no humans being conscious doesnt give them free will, thats literally why if u have autism u do certain behaviors, autism is a genetic thing and it causes autistic behaviors. So how could a god punish u when u r just what he programmed. Aka u wont get punished and god isnt even real
There’s a lot of strong arguments that free will can actually exist despite god being all present & powerful.

If you want to read more, this is a well debated topic in philosophy and religion.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
youre actually retarded or acting in bad faith just because he wasn't white if you think no one on the forum bullied or contributed to his suicide, read the entire thread my guy
I think you didn't read the part of the thread where it said he had autism and was bullied his entire life for it and his looks. It was so bad he was seeing a shrink, put on meds, they tried to homeschool him, caregivers etc didn't help. This website had jackshit to do with it.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and cytoplasm
Don’t be sorry for him now. None of you got him some bitches on his dick. Now he’s burning in hell. It’s his destiny. Ugly men like him belong in hell. Us ugly men have only suffering to look forward to.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, KING REIDYZ, BrahminBoss and 3 others
I think you didn't read the part of the thread where it said he had autism and was bullied his entire life for it and his looks. It was so bad he was seeing a shrink, put on meds, they tried to homeschool him, caregivers etc didn't help. This website had jackshit to do with it.
I'm aware of that

His first threads were looking for advice, users shut down his expectations for rep so he obviously got discouraged and his mental state worsened since his issues stemmed from his looks in the first place

If he hoped on accutane, gymaxxed, debloatmaxxed and got jaw surgery and a nose job he could have lived a good life, dude was in LA

Honestly just give a look at the ratings subforum, 99% of the time people are being mean for no reason at all and don't give constructive advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 29167
Don’t be sorry for him now. None of you got him some bitches on his dick. Now he’s burning in hell. It’s his destiny. Ugly men like him belong in hell. Us ugly men have only suffering to look forward to.
you gotta be the most schizo user here jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 22135, Marsiere214 and 5 others