Schery6 roped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
just makes you wonder how many have actually killed themselves over being subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
Why tf would mods even pin and bring attention to this?

Look I get it a greycel died and everything, even though he was barely on here and already depressed irl anyway, so yeah sure it's sad I guess Rip.

But users roping is exactly the same kind of stupid bullshit that put a target on SS's back and we all know how that turned out 👀 @Master

It's like the staff here is actively trying to get us shut down every chance they get by fucking up just a little bit to so it's not immediately noticeable at first and flies under the radar, but it then slowly builds up more and more over time to the point where it all spirals into an even bigger giant fuck up in the end.

On top of all of that staff won't even private the forum or even just smaller sections of it that actually matter like BoB and Looksmaxing section.

I get wanting to pay your respects to him and all that, but doing this just makes the ever-increasing amount normie lurkers filling in the forum these days have another excuse to try to shut us down because they don't like us and can't tolerate any difference of opinion.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, SurgeryEnjoyer, saiya_online and 17 others
He doesnt even have it bad in life, tf is his problem JFL
cope

if you arent 8x6, at least 6‘3 and htn+ expect a girl to never be satisfied with you and constantly fantasizing about the guys that are sbove the threshhold

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, SurgeryEnjoyer, incel194012940 and 20 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: saiya_online, rooman, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Absolutely brutal this is like the 40th user I've known to rope.

I hope reincarnates into Chad taken to soon and may the whore who broke up with him receive a thousand lashes.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, ronald_98, saiya_online and 10 others
I thinks hes shared his location before like poland or something

If theres someone from those countries theyd probably have heard of a an 18 yo roping
Thought he was black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
View attachment 2250459

I would’ve wrote something about how he should’ve held on or maybe he could’ve ascended but honestly? Nah. He was truecel through and through. Eternal nothingness mogs going through life looking as that. I just hope it was quick and painless.
For some people it never began. Nature is cruel . As hypergamy spirals out of control this will become more common. Also saw some other posts about users roping. May god be with them in their next journey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, aesthetic beauty, saiya_online and 6 others
Absolutely brutal this is like the 40th user I've known to rope.

I hope reincarnates into Chad taken to soon and may the whore who broke up with him receive a thousand lashes.
After looking back at users who said they would a much higher amount never came back to the forum then expected...

I remember on lookism net their were lots of threads of users actively discussing suicide methods and roping and then one day they vanished

Some came back but I personally knew some who I was chatting with that never replied back .... now I know why

The blackpill is deeply disturbing but as men it's best to go ER in gta rather then take the cowards path.

Be the change you want to be . That's 40 ER that could have resulted in women s rights being taken away but nope bunch of fucking cowards taking the pussy way out. Take the anger out on those who wronged you not yourself ffs

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, saiya_online, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
After looking back at users who said they would a much higher amount never came back to the forum then expected...

I remember on lookism net their were lots of threads of users actively discussing suicide methods and roping and then one day they vanished

Some came back but I personally knew some who I was chatting with that never replied back .... now I know why

The blackpill is deeply disturbing but as men it's best to go ER in gta rather then take the cowards path.

Be the change you want to be . That's 40 ER that could have resulted in women s rights being taken away but nope bunch of fucking cowards taking the pussy way out. Take the anger out on those who wronged you not yourself ffs
I highly doubt 40 has roped. We wouldve heard about it. Police investigate their internet history after death etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Arcturus, rooman and 5 others
RIP man, so sorry to see you go.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 23558
I highly doubt 40 has roped. We wouldve heard about it. Police investigate their internet history after death etc.
It's a close shut in case. Depressed incel offs self due to looks. Nothing to look further to when Cops are busy trying to crack other cases of blacks murdering each other .

• +1
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover and Deleted member 29167
rip bozo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, buckchadley31, rooman and 4 others
I thinks hes shared his location before like poland or something

If theres someone from those countries theyd probably have heard of a an 18 yo roping
did nobody grab his IP? ffs

@Schery6 who the fuck is this guy, can someone fill the context

Insanely brutal, wonder if he would've srill roped if he discovered the blackpill much later in his life like in his twenties, i would guess that no, or at least the probability would have been much lower.
Jumping on a train seems horrible but he probably didn't suffered at least, rest in peace.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, saiya_online, Deleted member 28541 and 10 others
Yeah, even on lookism i dont think anyone roped. This might be the first confirmed case of someone roping.
Their was like at least 100 in its history that we know of , possibly more and A few ER.

What if you offend him after his death? Like say Rip bozo lol! What a ugly fuck good thing he roped! Like imagine someone says it.
Lookism net praised uses who roped saying their subhuman genes would no longer be able to pass and the whites would say if their not white " one less ethnic haha" along those lines. Was brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rooman and Deleted member 29167
I just woke up see this death, may his energy be passed onto the next life in the universe. May he reborn again as a beautiful creature, so beautiful more than a human can perceive. Tears are literally dropping down my face typing this, he suffered a hard life. Stronger than any problem that girls on the internet fuss about.
"Haste to cure the old despair
No antidote, still i repair
Someone said that bird has no wings
But i've seen it fly in dreams

The clouds part and the sun comes out

And if i feel scared
I declare
I have everything i need
box up my bones
i'm free"
Goodbye .org friend... Godspeed.
U actually crying for a random internet stranger 🧐

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Deleted member 29167
Just like lookism.net you think?
Suicides are unfortunately common among frequented online forums, this forum wouldn't close especially since we didn't specifically told him to rope.
Lookism probably had several suicides before it's closure, it closed when one of his members went ER.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, AscensionMan98, rooman and 5 others
Suicides are unfortunately common among frequented online forums, this forum wouldn't close especially since we didn't specifically told him to rope.
Lookism probably had several suicides before it's closure, it closed when one of his members went ER.
what?
who went ER from lookism
i thought it closed down for other reasons

what?
who went ER from lookism
i thought it closed down for other reasons
Ethan Crumbley
Others reasons played a role like the reduction of frequentation due to the forum being hacked around 2019 but it was the main reason behind the closure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Abhorrence and Deleted member 28904

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
Lol this is why this forum should be locked. It’s something so fucked up about autistic people committing suicide when they make up 99% of modern inventions and discoveries

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Marsik, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
@Ekil73_YT how did you Find this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 29167
Ethan Crumbley
Others reasons played a role like the reduction of frequentation due to the forum being hacked around 2019 but it was the main reason behind the closure.
Bro I just looked him up and I look almost exactly like him😅😹 over

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Jhon Smith
He got bullied by people at school for being ugly and autistic. Schools are notoriously dogshit at stopping bullying and in some cases even teachers join in on the bullying which is what I have experienced years ago. Schools, normies, and society in general has caused more incel deaths than obscure forums on the internet yet this website would probably be thrown under the bus.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, aesthetic beauty, GRIID and 24 others
Bro I just looked him up and I look almost exactly like him😅😹 over
He was short and mentally ill, facially he was more or less a normie and with his eye area he could've ascended in the next years, not over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and OGJBSLAYER
He was short and mentally ill, facially he was more or less a normie and with his eye area he could've ascended in the next years, not over.
Well I lied, he look a lot better than me, I have brown eyes, severe NCT, bigger lips and definitely don’t have those eyebrows lol. I’m just saying generally

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
whatever man
just say rip
lmao ppl like to compare struggles so much "he lived in us he should be grateful" every person got their own problems. I bet he rather would ve been born as a normie in third world country than truecel in LA

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, KingCartierrr23, SurgeryEnjoyer and 14 others
lmao ppl like to compare struggles so much "he lived in us he should be grateful" every person got their own problems. I bet he rather would ve been born as a normie in third world country than truecel in LA
exactly

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rooman, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Where did u get that he was short? I just looked it up and he looks tall if anything lol. He’s taller than everyone attending his trial at least

@latincell95 would say otherwise.
“He suffered so much from depression, and bullying from being autistic.”

Being a mentalcel is a death sentence among Latino culture:

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and soulless_npc
No edgarmaxxing for his midface unfortunately
I’ve seen uglier guys than him ascend at least with single moms, but he was a mentalcel on top so…it was giga ovER.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
cope

if you arent 8x6, at least 6‘3 and htn+ expect a girl to never be satisfied with you and constantly fantasizing about the guys that are sbove the threshhold
this

just read the gofundme and it's tremendously sad

whoever made fun of him should seriously regret it & we should prob be nicer to people on here who make threads like he did

i feel like we think everyone is trolling when some people are actually serious
That’s why I’m glad the mods are giving warnings for low effort posts.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and poopoohead
Old school lookism net would be cheering at the fact that

A) A ethnic died . While hispanics are not seen as the classic ethnic they would still fall in the category as a ethnic death as they have many similarities to ethnics
B) Lookism would celebrate that fact that his subhuman genetics cannot be passed anymore

I saw a few celebration threads when users were purported to have visited gandy. Their was some serious psychos their
There are some serious psychos here

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
[
I feel terrible this could have happened to a lot of users man I think @StrangerDanger roped too

@HarrierDuBois hopefullt he got bimax in heaven
He was active today.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, rooman, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
Imagine roping over a girl you were with for less than a week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ronald_98, ItsOver999 and OGJBSLAYER
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
not that many ppl suicide and nobody knew the supposed lookism er even existed. the active userbase was fine

Brutal nature of life doesn't surprise me anymore. RIP to him..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Lookism net praised uses who roped saying their subhuman genes would no longer be able to pass and the whites would say if their not white " one less ethnic haha" along those lines. Was brutal tbh
In the past nazi filled sites existed? Oh my god! its water nigga. Nazis on the net are incel cucks with shit life they havent fully accepted the blackpill that they are inferior just like that shitskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
@Matthias8272
May he rest peacefully in incellah!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali and JackTheKnife