Self Installing MSE Soon

RecessedMaxillacel

RecessedMaxillacel

Iron
I will be one of the next ones to install MSE myself. Ive ordered all the supplies I need to make the lidocaine, dental impression, & fully built MSE. I will be doin the process relatively soon (within the next couple weeks or so). I will more than likely document the process of the installation & make a thread for it, as well as following up with a full documentation thread of my self MSE/FM journey. Stay tuned for when the time comes & wish me luck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 6963, Salience and 7 others
mirin

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and RecessedMaxillacel
You should stop once you begin to look like my avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Hades, joeveniro and 2 others
In. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedMaxillacel
good luck lmao this is actually becoming a thing in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and RecessedMaxillacel
good luck lmao this is actually becoming a thing in this forum
its honestly really not difficult at all if you have at least a slightly above average iq & if you’re around the negative inhib range lol

• +1
Reactions: Salience
its honestly really not difficult at all if you have at least a slightly above average iq & if you’re around the negative inhib range lol
the videos i see are off center of the maxilla though

I will be one of the next ones to install MSE myself. Ive ordered all the supplies I need to make the lidocaine, dental impression, & fully built MSE. I will be doin the process relatively soon (within the next couple weeks or so). I will more than likely document the process of the installation & make a thread for it, as well as following up with a full documentation thread of my self MSE/FM journey. Stay tuned for when the time comes & wish me luck.
Where do you live.

ngl takes some serious negative inhibition to drill a hole in your maxilla. Imagine u fuck up and drill all the way towards your nasal cavity

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and RecessedMaxillacel
the videos i see are off center of the maxilla though
I’m honestly quite high iq when it comes to shit like this. Plus I’m an extreme perfectionist so The way I’ll build it with the molar brackets & everything, I’ll make sure it’s exactly where it needs to be & once I pop it in all I gotta really do is jus put the tads in & it’s good to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
ngl takes some serious negative inhibition to drill a hole in your maxilla. Imagine u fuck up and drill all the way towards your nasal cavity
I need more breathing room anyways so fuck it

Are you convinced that out can get a suture split without corticopuncture?
More male cases are proving the need for it.

Gonna require gigaautism to perform self corticopuncture but that would be legendary.

• +1
Are you convinced that out can get a suture split without corticopuncture?
More male cases are proving the need for it.

Gonna require gigaautism to perform self corticopuncture but that would be legendary.
I’m pretty sure I can get away with it since I’m only twenty & a late bloomer. Worst case scenario if I can’t get any split, I’ll jus buy a dental drill & inject some more lidocaine & do a quick corticoponcture then proceed with the turns

I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedMaxillacel and The Bleach Pill
Good luck fellow self improvement discord cel.

• Love it
We need to get this shit going. Soon we'll be installing Mse on each other

• +1
this is retarded but i guess there's nothing stopping you at this point
good luck tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
leaked pics with op results

• JFL