[Serious] need advice on how to cope after getting social status ruined

NodiN

NodiN

Bronze
so in this thread i made

tl:dr former HS classmate came to the same uni as me and spread rumors about how weirdo i am back in HS , proceed to ruin my reputation that ive build for years , hiding my autism for years and now its exposed.

now im seen as that weird autistic kid , and everywhere i go , talk , or give suggestion in a meeting for example , anything i said would get dismissed or be taken as a joke, is this truly over ? i cant resort to violence with my classmate, because it wont change the fact that people knows that im an ex weirdo right now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegoat, subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and 5 others
so in this thread i made

tl:dr former HS classmate came to the same uni as me and spread rumors about how weirdo i am back in HS , proceed to ruin my reputation that ive build for years , hiding my autism for years and now its exposed.

now im seen as that weird autistic kid , and everywhere i go , talk , or give suggestion in a meeting for example , anything i said would get dismissed or be taken as a joke, is this truly over ? i cant resort to violence with my classmate, because it wont change the fact that people knows that im an ex weirdo right now.
What you do is be a stoic about it, deepen voice with cigarettes and get into uni debates. Try to be dominant and show a quick wit you'll not only regain status but also have 3x status because ppl will assume classmate spread rumour because of envy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, aspieSavage, subhuman incel and 2 others
so in this thread i made

i feel sry for you , i do have an idea that can statusmax the fuck outta you , brag abt how much money you made off nfts in two weeks ill send you the receipts of my sales here so you can screenshot it and post it on your insta or show your friends , i made 5.5k of nfts and got instant status in my school after posting on insta ill send the pics only if you agree to my proposal :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15827 and TITUS
Just be Alpha As Fuck and counter-dominate your "friend".

Spread rumors about his spreading of rumors: "yeah I used to fuck that dude's gf back in highschool, I was young and dumb, he still holds a grudge apparently" play it cool like you're not giving a single fuck, use right body language and tonality and the tables WILL turn to your favor instantly.

Just stop panicking like a bitch boy. Be dark triad. Dominate that faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard, lilhorizontal32 and 7 others
just die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, NodiN and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I think your best bet is to act like you don't give a fuck, what kind of weird things did you do?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and TrestIsBest
I think your best bet is to act like you don't give a fuck, what kind of weird things did you do?
What you do is be a stoic about it, deepen voice with cigarettes and get into uni debates. Try to be dominant and show a quick wit you'll not only regain status but also have 3x status because ppl will assume classmate spread rumour because of envy

I was too ignorant of my surroundings , I got caught farting 3 times in my classroom and didnt care about it, and most importantly i cant held eye contact nor a convo normally to the point where anyone refuses to talk to me and i become sorta like a socially impaired clown , where people take amusement from how funny i am when trying to socialize.

Theres a period around 2 weeks , Whenever i go to a crowded places , most people stared at me and kinda laugh (the others that didnt stare is because they dont know me, including someone from my own classes), and when i wanted to talk they tell me to piss off and laugh again .

i really wish this was a larp and a tale from somalia schizo basement

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and 1 other person

I was too ignorant of my surroundings , I got caught farting 3 times in my classroom and didnt care about it, and most importantly i cant held eye contact nor a convo normally to the point where anyone refuses to talk to me and i become sorta like a socially impaired clown , where people take amusement from how funny i am when trying to socialize.

Theres a period around 2 weeks , Whenever i go to a crowded places , most people stared at me and kinda laugh (the others that didnt stare is because they dont know me, including someone from my own classes), and when i wanted to talk they tell me to piss off and laugh again .

I had same experience but I'm an Aryan now, like word for word suicidefuel HS experience but the Skyfather showed me grace and made .me a ksathriya

Attachments

• imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-Ic9QPNssTv.jpg
    imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-Ic9QPNssTv.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
new fear unlocked ngl.

Another strategy would be to just claim u were depressed and mentally ill, claim ur dad abused u or some shit, just make up some trauma, normies eat that shit up

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
new fear unlocked ngl.

Another strategy would be to just claim u were depressed and mentally ill, claim ur dad abused u or some shit, just make up some trauma, normies eat that shit up
Don’t do this everyone will think you’re a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ropeorcope and thegoat

first of all - never got caught farting, it is an instant death sentence

next, work you way into social groups lower on the hierarchy (who are less picky) and just work your way up

new fear unlocked ngl.

use this, if

Just be Alpha As Fuck and counter-dominate your "friend".

Spread rumors about his spreading of rumors: "yeah I used to fuck that dude's gf back in highschool, I was young and dumb, he still holds a grudge apparently" play it cool like you're not giving a single fuck, use right body language and tonality and the tables WILL turn to your favor instantly.

Just stop panicking like a bitch boy. Be dark triad. Dominate that faggot.
this doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: thegoat