Serious Planning For Losing High BF

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I workout 6 days with PPL.
Height 176 and weight 93kg.

I have putted so much muscle so my shoulder and back goes skyrocket.

Now in 2 months i want to lose 12kg ~13kg with 0 carb + jumping ropes.
I consider changing my workout to 3day fullbody + 3day HIIT + jumping ropes.

I'm gonna count my protein kg/2.5gr.

Any advice can be helpful.

PS : i know i'm gonna lose some muscle too but in my experience it's not that much IF you continue weight lifting hard enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Betacarotenecel
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
no and greg is also stupid. follow my diet if you are high IQ
Why would Greg be stupid? Please inform me, i think he's very legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • Woah
don'T spam my thread with greg bullshit please.
I'm legit curious, what's the matter with him? U could pm me if you don't want to write here

he only knows bro science. he knows how you diet on a roided as fuck physique, but he doesnt care about the health of his body and follows the NWO nutrition ''science'' which is heavily flawed when you look even a bit into it. hes probably just a ~100IQ guy who happend to have good genetics for bodybuilding, but he doesnt understand nutritional health science at all.

• +1
also gregs take on natty or nots are somewhat retarded, he knows a lot about compounds but still not even close to what more plates more dates knows. if anything watch him only for fun and not actual science. he puts a disclaimer at every video for a reason

• +1
he only knows bro science. he knows how you diet on a roided as fuck physique, but he doesnt care about the health of his body and follows the NWO nutrition ''science'' which is heavily flawed when you look even a bit into it. hes probably just a ~100IQ guy who happend to have good genetics for bodybuilding, but he doesnt understand nutritional health science at all.
What's wrong about what he preaches? Low calorie dense foods are good to maintain low bodyfat imo

• +1
What's wrong about what he preaches? Low calorie dense foods are good to maintain low bodyfat imo
yeah, its true that CICO is important but his low calorie dense food are full with very unhealthy chemicals and processed. he basically promotes you to eat ''non foods'' instead of real high quality animal foods which are healthy.

• +1
if you want to be actually healthy, lean and in shape follow something like my diet, or keep close to it. there is more to nutrition science than macros: protein, carbs and fat. which greg doesnt even get right most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and MansNotHot
if you want to be actually healthy, lean and in shape follow something like my diet, or keep close to it. there is more to nutrition science than macros: protein, carbs and fat. which greg doesnt even get right most of the time
Guess i'll try yours, i think i already read it when you posted. If i remember correctly you suggested to avoid leafy greens??? Are they shit for nutrition fr

• +1
Guess i'll try yours, i think i already read it when you posted. If i remember correctly you suggested to avoid leafy greens??? Are they shit for nutrition fr
yes they are shit fr. lmao. <3 good luck with the diet hope it suits you

• +1