Seriously, gentlemen.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
The blackpill is just an illusion and had me fooled. The blackpill is not real. Complaining won’t get you nowhere. Just work on your personality. All them girls that date assholes were manipulated and believed the man had a great personality so stop blaming the victim. Your attitude is the problem. Trust me, if you just work on your personality, it will really help you.....

........just fucking around. The blackpill is very real. You really think I’m that much of a faggot? XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and ChoSeungHui
dn red

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and 2 others
The blackpill is just an illusion. The blackpill is not real. Complaining won’t get you nowhere. Just work on your personality. All them girls that date assholes were manipulated and believed the man had a great personality so stop blaming the victim. Your attitude is the problem. Trust me, if you just work on your personality, it will really help you.....

........just fucking around. The blackpill is very real. XD
the blackpill is not kind nor comforting, it just paves the path to the truth

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
1081.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Insomniac, ChoSeungHui and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, RichardSpencel, BrettyBoy and 2 others
How does one even ‘work on their personality’?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, ChoSeungHui and Whyamihere
The blackpill is just an illusion and had me fooled. The blackpill is not real. Complaining won’t get you nowhere. Just work on your personality. All them girls that date assholes were manipulated and believed the man had a great personality so stop blaming the victim. Your attitude is the problem. Trust me, if you just work on your personality, it will really help you.....

........just fucking around. The blackpill is very real. You really think I’m that much of a faggot? XD
>/s

• Woah
Reactions: itsover69
you fooled me.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1106
Bluepill] Seriously, gentlemen.
Watch
[IMG alt="BrettyBoy"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1081.jpg?1559427221[/IMG]
BrettyBoy
Blackpilled real life loner.

JoinedFeb 21, 2019Messages1,385
Today at 5:35 PM

My screen name on incels.is is -BrettyBoy- and I have had no real life female attention in a long time but I only get online female attention now so I consider myself what I put as my rank title.
61908 +1 Reply
Reactions:You and ChoSeungHui

• +1
I already have a chiseled personality

• +1

Thanks for assuring us you were being sarcastic. We're dumb and would have thought you were serious otherwise.