Settling this cope about how cigarettes ruin collegain

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I hear this here all the time meanwhile u have niggas like Jordan barret who smokes like a chimney in fact the way he got scouted in the first place was stealing matches :feelskek: since he needed to be 18 to buy them

Also me I’m 20 have smoked for years yet ppl ask to see my id when I tell them my age cause they don’t believe me at all

It’s pure genetics collegain is genetics

Barret is 30 now and still has good collegain if anything sun does more damage than smoking ever will

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and mayo mogger
Ur the new crisick

my reaction

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, Iasacrko and mayo mogger
Genetics def plays huge role but why even risk it? Same with alcohol and weeds. I do them when partying like. A couple times a month but not daily. I just jerk off

Genetics def plays huge role but why even risk it? Same with alcohol and weeds. I do them when partying like. A couple times a month but not daily. I just jerk off
Constant ejection and eating sugar destroys collagen yet you still do it

Constant ejection and eating sugar destroys collagen yet you still do it
Yes ejeculation but I don’t eat sugar jfl. I need to jerk it leas fs

To sum up this thread:
OP talks about how muh chad smokes cigarettes.
Then explains that he is an underdeveloped chipmunk that gets mistaken for a child despite being a 20-year-old smoker.

As always, he provided some useless anecdotes and did not settle anything. Just the usual ramblings from @Iasacrko.

To sum up this thread:
OP talks about how muh chad smokes cigarettes.
Then explains that he is an underdeveloped chipmunk that gets mistaken for a child despite being a 20-year-old smoker.

As always, he provided some useless anecdotes and did not settle anything. Just the usual ramblings from @Iasacrko.
20 years old isn't even enough time to do much of anything.