Severe binge eating disorder

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Just ate 6 mcdonalds burgers and 2 doritos bags of chips. I couldn’t control myself and slipped of my leanmaxxing journey. Feeling like a fat fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, datboijj, Amnesia and 4 others
Just bloatmaxx.

Weights Weightlifting GIF by Ridiculousness

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, dopaminebeyondfried, kiyopon and 4 others
Just ate 6 mcdonalds burgers and 2 doritos bags of chips. I couldn’t control myself and slipped of my leanmaxxing journey. Feeling like a fat fuck.
Eh mid. I could eat much more and have binged far worse on a ultra cut.

Weightloss is arguably one of the hardest things to do on this planet for normal people (excluding the weirdos that have fucking no appetite)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj, Xtra and 5 others
I have no appetitte, never had an appetitte, never found junk or any other food appealing, I have to often force myself to eat even things like pizza cause no desire to eat. Only THC helps but it makes me trip and potentially paranoid

• Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Weightloss is arguably one of the hardest things to do on this planet for normal people (excluding the weirdos that have fucking no appetite)
Some days it goes well and then the uncontrollable binge comes where you just can’t stop eating and eat like an animal.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I have no appetitte, never had an appetitte, never found junk or any other food appealing, I have to often force myself to eat even things like pizza cause no desire to eat. Only THC helps but it makes me trip and potentially paranoid
What is your bf?

• So Sad
What is your bf?
About 13%. And it's only that high because of physical hunger which works quite normal in me, it's just that psychological desire to eat is not there. It acutally sucks because sometimes I forget to eat a whole day, go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night with insane physical hunger in my stomach but don't want to eat anything and usually just end up forcing some high calorie penauts in me IT FUCKING SUCKS

About 13%. And it's only that high because of physical hunger which works quite normal in me, it's just that psychological desire to eat is not there. It acutally sucks because sometimes I forget to eat a whole day, go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night with insane physical hunger in my stomach but don't want to eat anything and usually just end up forcing some high calorie penauts in me IT FUCKING SUCKS
Wish i had your appetite

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and High Cortisol Chad
youre so cringe with this humble bragging its insane, in a thread venting about binge eating too, genuinely wtf is wrong with u

Some days it goes well and then the uncontrollable binge comes where you just can’t stop eating and eat like an animal.
I know I have the “black hunger” @Sanguinius Will get the reference and it makes me uncontrollable

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Sanguinius and moreroidsmoredates
I do same but with raw food also raw meats

My dream appetite right here ngl I’d prob not even be posting g here as I’d be lean and a mogger if I had your appetite instead I love food so I’m stuck @ 18% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: URL code
youre so cringe with this humble bragging its insane, in a thread venting about binge eating too, genuinely wtf is wrong with u
Dude how is that a brag believe me you wouldn't want my genetics. Yes I can stay leaner but so what, severe lack of desire to eat is correlated with mental illness which I had for years, and all my family from one side.

Dude how is that a brag believe me you wouldn't want my genetics. Yes I can stay leaner but so what, severe lack of desire to eat is correlated with mental illness which I had for years, and all my family from one side.
Dude how is being 6'5 a brag, yes im a slayer playboy chad but so what, tall height is correlated with premature death which all my family had :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

i actually find binging harder i feel like when im anxious i starve myself out of spite to fix the problem same goes for work

• +1

When i was depressed i ate 5000+kcal worth of junk everyday for weeks face looked like moon
When im not depressed and trying to cut I still binge like 6-8000 kcal once a week
Eating junk feels so euphoric when u are on a cut

My dream appetite right here ngl I’d prob not even be posting g here as I’d be lean and a mogger if I had your appetite instead I love food so I’m stuck @ 18% bodyfat
Same man thought getting to 15% is easy but its not when u were an overweight child

When i was depressed i ate 5000+kcal worth of junk everyday for weeks face looked like moon
When im not depressed and trying to cut I still binge like 6-8000 kcal once a week
Eating junk feels so euphoric when u are on a cut
how many weeks u binged?im currnelty in the cycle 😞

• +1
Reactions: marek937
how many weeks u binged?im currnelty in the cycle 😞
3 weeks
I farted, shit a lot, had a lot of stomach pain and couldnt speak to people
face looked like moon
I gained a total of 30 lbs but most of it was water weight
I dont wish this cycle even for my enemies

i dont understand how the fuck some normies and girls have pretty much no appetite. to me they are absolute freaks. i could easily eat 5000-6000 calories per day but i dont wanna get obese while they eat 1500 and see no issue

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
i dont understand how the fuck some normies and girls have pretty much no appetite. to me they are absolute freaks. i could easily eat 5000-6000 calories per day but i dont wanna get obese while they eat 1500 and see no issue
I can see how girls do it for 2 reasons, being a woman is so easy that the only thing a woman needs to do to have a normal life is put down the fork so they have huge incentive to do so (and even then most are fat nowadays so they can’t even get that right)

Women are small and thus small bellies so they can’t eat much due to that.

I don’t get guys who can’t eat over 3k a day. My close buddy only eats about 1.5-2k a day with no issue meanwhile to me if I eat 2k a day I get lethargic and start having hormonal imbalances

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I can see how girls do it for 2 reasons, being a woman is so easy that the only thing a woman needs to do to have a normal life is put down the fork so they have huge incentive to do so (and even then most are fat nowadays so they can’t even get that right)

I don’t get guys who can’t eat over 3k a day. My close buddy only eats about 1.5-2k a day with no issue meanwhile to me if I eat 2k a day I get lethargic and start having hormonal imbalances
i can see how a short old woman has a low appetite but i see a good amount of fat girls who weightmog me so i never hold back i eat as much as i want to. not letting myself suffer while they dont.

i have a friend whos the same, never finishes his food and gets barely 1.5k cals per day and this includes liquids etc
absolutely disgusting appetite

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i can see how a short old woman has a low appetite but i see a good amount of fat girls who weightmog me so i never hold back i eat as much as i want to. not letting myself suffer while they dont.

i have a friend whos the same, never finishes his food and gets barely 1.5k cals per day and this includes liquids etc
absolutely disgusting appetite
I envy these guys. They get to have looksmaxxed faces better than us cursed folks wo like food. Big RIP

• +1
I envy these guys. They get to have looksmaxxed faces better than us cursed folks wo like food. Big RIP
yeah this guys face is chad tier but hes 0/10 in everything else. 5'7, skinny as fuck, only leaves the house to go to uni, never talks to girls he just plays games, eats one tiny meal a day, drinks alcohol or soda

• +1
yeah this guys face is chad tier but hes 0/10 in everything else. 5'7, skinny as fuck, only leaves the house to go to uni, never talks to girls he just plays games, eats one tiny meal a day, drinks alcohol or soda
Crazy how NTpill has cucked him. Idiots in blk pill never speak about the brutality that is the NTpill but I argue it’s as debilitating as being a subhuman facially

• +1
Crazy how NTpill has cucked him. Idiots in blk pill never speak about the brutality that is the NTpill but I argue it’s as debilitating as being a subhuman facially
i'd say its the biggest killer. subhuman face or short height can harm you but you're still technically in the game while if you are truly non NT you arent a part of the game at all

• So Sad

My classmate only eats junk food but he gets full after 2-3 slices of small pizza
Meanwhile i couldnt eat less than 2000kcal doing OMAD
Without omad i could legit go over 3000+kcal of healthy food no problem
When i binge i get so much dopamine eating thousands of kcal of junk thats how i cope

my body feels comfortable at 20%+ body fat
i just reached 16% body fat which is leaner than most people but far away from ideal and i still binge eat once a week

• +1
my body feels comfortable at 20%+ body fat
i just reached 16% body fat which is leaner than most people but far away from ideal and i still binge eat once a week
you dont need to be 12% like the schizos on here say. obviously dont be 50% either but thats obvious. most men are 15-25% for a reason

• +1
Reactions: marek937
you dont need to be 12% like the schizos on here say. obviously dont be 50% either but thats obvious. most men are 15-25% for a reason
yeah below 15% u look small in clothes even if u are gymmaxed(natty)
15-20% imo is ideal long term