Sex appeal is everything if you want to slay as an Ethnic in the West

This!!

I am fully sex appeal maxxed nearly
It gets to the point where you may not even pass as your ethnicity anymore

Your ethnic background almost becomes exotic once you achieve high enough sex appeal
  • Slaying on dating apps, especially for Ethnics is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, skin colouring, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style, beard/stubble and tattoos.
  • Ethnics on this forum should stop coping with muh ratios, hunter eyes and bones and start worrying more about how to improve their sex appeal. Let's take redpiller StephisCold for example he's 5'6" and has a face many people here would rate normie or HTN, at best, but he does well on dating apps, why? Because he's sex appealmaxxed. That's his tinder experiment for reference:
  • After wheat waffles rated StephisCold a 6/10, many criticized him and said he was overrating Steph so I went through his IG page and saw foids commenting on his pics saying he's hot/sexy etc.
  • After conducting several dating app experiments, I can conclude that all the slayers had the same things in common: regardless of their PSL, they all had high sex appeal
  • If you're not sex appeal-maxxing as an ethnic, you're not even in the game. White guys can get away with smiling and looking like an effeminate pretty boy like @Niko69; an ethnic could NEVER pull the smiling pill off
  • All the guys below will be rated anywhere from normie to HTN except maybe mosaffari, but will do better than Salludon on dating apps even though Salludon is higher psl-wise:
  • View attachment 1714057
  • View attachment 1714058
  • View attachment 1714059
  • View attachment 1714061
  • View attachment 1714063
  • View attachment 1714068

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel[/USER[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Even having a 99th percentile body myself I never feel validated from it. Slaying also doesn’t mean much. The only thing that truly matters is looking in the mirror and seeing a good looking face and also women saying your face is beautiful.
from your bed highlighting your blue eyes and red lips and getting women off that ALONE
Embodiment of that
73372B1A 0C48 4899 A8C6 C558D91A3CD9

@6ft4
@Frank Jack
@apocalypse

JFL if you dont have this dark light eyed coloring and women describe your face as "beautiful".

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
The rest don’t have any “Stacies” She’s ok though
this black guy used to have a white stacy gf and loads of videos with her but I can’t find them maybe they broke up, I can only find this video which doesnt even have her face in it jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
this black guy used to have a white stacy gf and loads of videos with her but I can’t find them maybe they broke up, I can only find this video which doesnt even have her face in it jfl

Are you a French black guy?

Doesn’t this nigga post on here?
88CC0C6B C60F 4D38 9172 55CB1525AB7A

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
JFL where does "good looking" start? 4.5PSL?
It doesn’t matter lol none of our opinions matter cuz we’re not women

Also behavior & demeanor / appearance is part of your sex appeal

Some chicks gave me some game at the nightclub :Comfy:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior and fogdart
Doesn’t this nigga post on here?
View attachment 1714266
That face does look familiar
Nah mosaffari is a slayer on tiktok (1.8 million followers - full of JB Stacys thirsting over his body and face); I doubt he has time to post here. He does look like some curries who have posted on this forum tho - the difference is just few mms of bone, muscles and better coloring, but he lives in a completely different reality than the average Curry/sandcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Be_ConfidentBro, Sigmamale and 2 others
Nah mosaffari is a slayer on tiktok (1.8 million followers - full of JB Stacys thirsting over his body and face); I doubt he has time to post here. He does look like some curries who have posted on this forum tho - the difference is just few mms of bone, muscles and better coloring, but he lives in a completely different reality than the average Curry/sandcel
No no a User here posted a face identical to his claiming he used to be a skinny league of legends player who ascended into an Arab chad

• JFL
It doesn’t matter lol none of our opinions matter cuz we’re not women

Also behavior & demeanor / appearance is part of your sex appeal

Some chicks gave me some game at the nightclub :Comfy:
Every member needs to know this. My Hinge and Tinder experiments have truly discombobulated me :feelswhy:. Legit PSL gods were outperformed by sex appealmaxxed normies on dating apps and I couldn't believe it. It's truly over for people who still believe they need hunter eyes surgery and mandible implants to slay :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, A23ghskung, oldcelloser and 2 others
Every member needs to know this. My Hinge and Tinder experiments have truly discombobulated me :feelswhy:. Legit PSL gods were outperformed by sex appealmaxxed normies on dating apps and I couldn't believe it. It's truly over for people who still believe they need hunter eyes surgery and mandible implants to slay :ROFLMAO:
Yeah autists don’t realize PSL gods are just good to look at

Niggas need to go out.. I’ve seen multiple times “good looking” dudes get no play cuz all they did was stand on the wall & expect chicks to approach

Yeah she’s gonna admire your looks across the bar but she ain’t gonna approach

And chicks have told me guys they found good looking turned them off cuz they acted goofy & don’t know how to have a conversation (mouth piece) @MentalcelTyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, A23ghskung, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
Here is quite literally the rule.

If you don’t look good in a FLASH selfie, you WILL NOT slay on tinder from face alone. Basically if you’re not pale with red undertones, striking red lips, NO dark circles (ethnics y’all catching up to where this is going??) your face isn’t good enough

Shitskins and negros are FORCED to use sex appeal to get women on tinder
Im exception to this tho. I slay off tinder. And im ethnic. And i do pretty better than nearly all my white mates

Niggas need to go out.. I’ve seen multiple times “good looking” dudes get no play cuz all they did was stand on the wall & expect chicks to approach

And chicks have told me guys they found good looking turned them off cuz they acted goofy & don’t know how to have a conversation (mouth piece) @MentalcelTyronelite
I half way agree, but that argument is dumb. Obviously chad with autism might get outslayed by giga NT normie

The real proof that mouthpiece mattered would be an ugly guy pulling a Stacylite cuz of mouthpiece, Chad not getting Stacy cuz he’s boring doesn’t prove it at all

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834 and whiteissuperior
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Race, pheno, and PSL?
Kurd. Idk what you classify, but women consider me as med passing nearly always.
Psl to me i’m 5 psl. I got only rated between 5.5 and 6 tho. Its an overate but anyway.

Kurd. Idk what you classify, but women consider me as med passing nearly always.
Psl to me i’m 5 psl. I got only rated between 5.5 and 6 tho. Its an overate but anyway.
So you’re Xangsane

You retard this thread has literally nothing to do with you

We mean actual ethnics. Not med passing retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, fogdart, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
So you’re Xangsane

You retard this thread has literally nothing to do with you

We mean actual ethnics. Not med passing retards
xangsane is white passing jfl. By med i mean south italian/ spanish passing. Got often times french too

I half way agree, but that argument is dumb. Obviously chad with autism might get outslayed by giga NT normie
No he will cuz I’ve SEEN IT HAPPEN JFL

Let’s stop using extreme examples.. Muh Chad with autism we’ll never see a Chad with autism in a bar or club lol
The real proof that mouthpiece mattered would be an ugly guy pulling a Stacylite cuz of mouthpiece, Chad not getting Stacy cuz he’s boring doesn’t prove it at all
Again we’re not FUCKING WOMEN..

Your opinion of the “ugly guy” is irrelevant unless you’re a homosexual male or a female

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 18840
xangsane is white passing jfl. By med i mean south italian/ spanish passing. Got often times french too
Bro you’re literally all white I don’t understand

We don’t make such strong differentiates between black ppl, even tho Kenyans, Nigerians, and Ethiopians look very different

You’re literally just white. Idgaf if you’re Spanish or Italian passing or if youre slightly tan and had brown eyes instead of blue you’re a Caucasian Jesus. You’re not ethnic

Blacks are ethnic
Indians are ethnic
Asians are ethnic

You’re just a spicy white person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, BeenLMSsinceMSN, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Bro you’re literally all white I don’t understand

We don’t make such strong differentiates between black ppl, even tho Kenyans, Nigerians, and Ethiopians look very different

You’re literally just white. Idgaf if you’re Spanish or Italian passing or if youre slightly tan and had brown eyes instead of blue you’re a Caucasian Jesus. You’re not ethnic

Blacks are ethnic
Indians are ethnic
Asians are ethnic

You’re just a spicy white person
Then 1/4 of levantine people are white according to you. Jfl white people have a radar to detect any ethnic dna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Looks234
Im exception to this tho. I slay off tinder. And im ethnic. And i do pretty better than nearly all my white mates

I mean you’re pale without ugly dark circles and discolored uneven skintone that ethnics have. Also u have red/pinkish lips.

Literally was talking about actual ethnics. Aka Indians and black guys

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
No he will cuz I’ve SEEN IT HAPPEN JFL

Let’s stop using extreme examples.. Muh Chad with autism we’ll never see a Chad with autism in a bar or club lol

Again we’re not FUCKING WOMEN..

Your opinion of the “ugly guy” is irrelevant unless you’re a homosexual male or a female
I’m related to chad with autism (one of my brothers) so it’s not that extreme to me. And I also agree chad with autism doesn’t slay. I’m arguing that the reverse may or may not be true, and ppl always try to argue that “””game””” is super important cuz women reject boring chads.

But if a guy is ugly and has a “””good mouthpiece””” does he slay?

And again. Take a guy most women deem as ugly just by looking at him. Don’t even let PSL autists rate him, let women. Then see how much mouthpiece saves him

• +1
Then 1/4 of levantine people are white according to you. Jfl white people have a radar to detect any ethnic dna
Literally yes. White passing Levantine Arabs are white. There’s nothing generic about race it’s all phenotypic expression

• JFL
I’m related to chad with autism (one of my brothers) so it’s not that extreme to me.
So using 1 off outlier examples lol
But if a guy is ugly and has a “””good mouthpiece””” does he slay?
Theres millions of women in the world.

Yes if you’re “ugly” you’re gonna have to work harder than the Chad with little to no mouthpiece

IT IS WHAT IT IS

EVEN FaceandLMS had women who found him attractive. That white chick he was with wasn’t fat either
And again. Take a guy most women deem as ugly just by looking at him. Don’t even let PSL autists rate him, let women. Then see how much mouthpiece saves him
I agree lol

• +1
So using 1 off outlier examples lol

Theres millions of women in the world.

Yes if you’re “ugly” you’re gonna have to work harder than the Chad with little to no mouthpiece

IT IS WHAT IT IS

EVEN FaceandLMS had women who found him attractive. That white chick he was with wasn’t fat either

I agree lol
Bro that first point is nitpicky. I also just said boring chad might not slay either. Yes you have to have a level of conversation skills and being interesting to slay irl regardless of looks. This is water and anyone who’s not an autist on this site knows that.

But yes other than that we agree. We’re talking about slaying tho, not just finding an LTR. I’m arguing that I’m not sure whether or not mouthpiece alone will help an ugly guy slay. Once again, ugly as rated by women. And looks are objective, so there are obviously ugly men, even if outlier women may find you attractive, like SSSniperwolf and her bf

• +1
  • JFL
Lol so you don’t consider your “Tyrone” friend who slays irl good looking? 🤔
Send ur face i will tell u how to ascend

Lol so you don’t consider your “Tyrone” friend who slays irl good looking? 🤔
Nope. Good looking and sexually attractive are clearly two different things to women

Good looking is all about face

Sexually attractive includes voice, height, frame, gym, personality, all that stuff

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 18840 and whiteissuperior
looks are objective, so there are obviously ugly men, even if outlier women may find you attractive, like SSSniperwolf and her bf
Disagree. Looks will always be subjective

If one person out of 100,000 doesn’t find that person ugly it is subjective

• Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I’m black so it’s over. All I need is tattoos and a good hairstyle to ascend
No as a black you need height, and rtt with thug clothing and vibes. Hair doesnt matter for blacks. Tattos help

• +1
Nope. Good looking and sexually attractive are clearly two different things to women

Sexually attractive includes voice, height, frame, gym, personality, all that stuff
So does slaying off dating apps make you good looking or sexually attractive ? I thought women only fucked good looking men on dating apps

• +1
So does slaying off dating apps make you good looking or sexually attractive ? I thought women only fucked good looking men on dating apps
I already answered you this. Why are you dumb

• +1
Yo
Your tinder experiments blue pilled me it’s all about sex appeal

Gymmaxed NT HTN with good fashion >>>> giga chad

the blue pill destroyed me

• +1
I already answered you this. Why are you dumb
I wanted his perspective. I know Chads experience the halo effect more than a gymmaxed normie will. I’m learning from you, Chad.

• Love it
I wanted his perspective. I know Chads experience the halo effect more than a gymmaxed normie will. I’m learning from you, Chad.
I’ve heard women say this phrase multiple times

“He wasn’t good looking/cute but he was hot!”

• +1
Blackgymmax should commit suicide. He seems sad and there’s no pointing in living when you hate yourself that much
that dude is the only person I have blocked on here jfl. Still convinced that's some white dude or foid larping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 19103, oldcelloser and 2 others
I’ve heard women say this phrase multiple times

“He wasn’t good looking/cute but he was hot!”
Which one would you rather be good looking or hot?

lmao facts tho. as uk based on my experience, women look (choosing signals) but rarely approach. And even when they do approach, u still gotta have some type of social skills (NT) to reciprocate.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and fogdart
Which one would you rather be good looking or hot?
Good looking make me some obscure model who looks like a gay alien faggot like OPry

Hot would make me a slayer

Theres advantages to both. A hot guy can’t always become hood looking, but a good looking guy can almost always become hot

But if I was forced to pick one for slaying, the answer is obviously hot

But idk, good looking guys can make money off their face and live perty lifestyles

Look at model of the year turbo faggot Alton mason. Would get out performed on tinder by some white normie, but lives a party lifestyle cuz of his bones

But at the end of the day, personally I value slaying more so I’d pick hot I think, assuming I can’t have both.

But good looking guys can almost always become hot with gym tattoos and haircuts

Last edited:
  • +1
If anything chads dont need to gymmax. They can get by their face.

Whilst for normies its a prerequisite.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AscendingHero, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Good looking make me some obscure model who looks like a gay alien faggot like OPry

Hot would make me a slayer

Theres advantages to both. A hot guy can’t always become hood looking, but a good looking guy can almost always become hot

But if I was forced to pick one for slaying, the answer is obviously hot

But idk, good looking guys can make money off their face and live perty lifestyles

Look at model of the year turbo faggot Alton mason. Would get out performed on tinder by some white normie, but lives a party lifestyle cuz of his bones

But at the end of the day, personally I value slaying more so I’d pick hot I think, assuming I can’t have both.

But good looking guys can almost always become hot with gym tattoos and haircuts
Good take. I remember showing Alton Mason’s pic to my FWB and she said I mog him to oblivion and that he’s low sex appeal even though he’s a famous model.Honestly, I think there’s no point in having really good bones and low sex appeal, if you’re not making money from it.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and whiteissuperior
@Blackgymmax will roast the TF out of him. I remember someone rating his 4.25psl and said he has a giga low T skull JFL

@whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob @MentalcelTyronelite @Aeonxdro what would you rate this dude and his GF? are they looksmatched?
He looks like trash with that pheno but black chicks would like it. I'm not stupid. I know a dude who goes to my gym who slays niggresses all day looking similar to this. He had to switch his gym timing cuz he fucked some older niggress bitch and she kept talking him to the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
He looks like trash with that pheno but black chicks would like it. I'm not stupid. I know a dude who goes to my gym who slays niggresses all day looking similar to this. He had to switch his gym timing cuz he fucked some older niggress bitch and she kept talking him to the gym
Put your racial bias aside and objectively rate he and his GF. They went viral for being a GL black couple.

Screen Shot 2022 06 03 at 61554 PM

Good looking is still sexually attractive. It's just that it's not completely 1 dimensional. Like that retarded looking tall guy from tiktok. His mandible combined with being 6'5 and ripped is what gave him his smv but generally being 6'5 alone or that face alone isn't enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and fogdart