Sex appeal is everything if you want to slay as an Ethnic in the West

I don’t discriminate unless Mullato I fucking hate them beasts. But I wouldn’t date a curry again maybe fuck one sure but that’s it and I wouldn’t even add it to my bodycount.

I’d fuck a Mullato just to tick it off my list like that gook :forcedsmile:. honestly I’d Ltr any race that ain’t curry or Mullato even white women who piss me off the most behind mulalto Women I’d happily LTR with
Why the problem with mullatos?

Why the problem with mullatos?
They are pieces of shit should be illegal to create them. Should be a capital punishment for producing mullatos

By "sex appealmaxxing" I presume you mean dressing, talking, and acting like a nigger?

• Slaying on dating apps, especially for Ethnics is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, skin colouring, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style, beard/stubble and tattoos.
  • Ethnics on this forum should stop coping with muh ratios, hunter eyes and bones and start worrying more about how to improve their sex appeal. Let's take redpiller StephisCold for example he's 5'6" and has a face many people here would rate normie or HTN, at best, but he does well on dating apps, why? Because he's sex appealmaxxed. That's his tinder experiment for reference:
  • After wheat waffles rated StephisCold a 6/10, many criticized him and said he was overrating Steph so I went through his IG page and saw foids commenting on his pics saying he's hot/sexy etc.
  • After conducting several dating app experiments, I can conclude that all the slayers had the same things in common: regardless of their PSL, they all had high sex appeal
  • If you're not sex appeal-maxxing as an ethnic, you're not even in the game. White guys can get away with smiling and looking like an effeminate pretty boy like @Niko69; an ethnic could NEVER pull the smiling pill off
  • All the guys below will be rated anywhere from normie to HTN except maybe mosaffari, but will do better than Salludon on dating apps even though Salludon is higher psl-wise:
  • View attachment 1714057
  • View attachment 1714058
  • View attachment 1714059
  • View attachment 1714061
  • View attachment 1714063
  • View attachment 1714068

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel

can u rate me and give me looksmax advice?

France is a separate case study. French girls are just hungry for BBC because of constant media brainwashing for racemixing

If you’re a black incel i’d say just move to France you’ll slay :feelsokman:
Unironically this tbh. France is basically the “SEAmaxx” for blackcels. Nafri women there are like noodlewhores jfl

Frame + lower third is everything. How would u even max out ur frame

JFL sub 6'5 , softmaxxed and shreded

@Racky @smvmaxxertilllate :lul:
[/SPO
ILER]

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Looks234 and Racky
  • Slaying on dating apps, especially for Ethnics is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, skin colouring, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style, beard/stubble and tattoos.
  • Ethnics on this forum should stop coping with muh ratios, hunter eyes and bones and start worrying more about how to improve their sex appeal. Let's take redpiller StephisCold for example he's 5'6" and has a face many people here would rate normie or HTN, at best, but he does well on dating apps, why? Because he's sex appealmaxxed. That's his tinder experiment for reference:
  • After wheat waffles rated StephisCold a 6/10, many criticized him and said he was overrating Steph so I went through his IG page and saw foids commenting on his pics saying he's hot/sexy etc.
  • After conducting several dating app experiments, I can conclude that all the slayers had the same things in common: regardless of their PSL, they all had high sex appeal
  • If you're not sex appeal-maxxing as an ethnic, you're not even in the game. White guys can get away with smiling and looking like an effeminate pretty boy like @Niko69; an ethnic could NEVER pull the smiling pill off
  • All the guys below will be rated anywhere from normie to HTN except maybe mosaffari, but will do better than Salludon on dating apps even though Salludon is higher psl-wise:
  • View attachment 1714057
  • View attachment 1714058
  • View attachment 1714059
  • View attachment 1714061
  • View attachment 1714063
  • View attachment 1714068

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel

How do I improve those things? Can anyone dm and help

How do I improve those things? Can anyone dm and help
it is simple:
body - go to the gym
skin colouring - retinol/tretinoin and hydroquinone for hyperpigmentation
good hair - finasteride and minoxidil
lips - moisturize with vaseline
teeth/smile - whiten teeth and get braces/invisalign if you have to
fashion/style - follow fashion influencers and learn from them
beard/stubble - minoxidil
tattoos - just get tattoos.

it is simple: