Sex appeal is everything if you want to slay as an Ethnic in the West

Put your racial bias aside and objectively rate he and his GF. They went viral for being a GL black couple.

View attachment 1714428
I don't like her features at all, doesn't have pretty eyes or a nice mandible. The dude has a good mandible and decent eyes with very good symmetry. It just seems like a massive virtue signal to go viral for their looks lmao

Good looking is still sexually attractive. It's just that it's not completely 1 dimensional. Like that retarded looking tall guy from tiktok. His mandible combined with being 6'5 and ripped is what gave him his smv but generally being 6'5 alone or that face alone isn't enough
Lol who zaylonn?

@whiteissuperior is he both good looking and sexually attractive or both? what's his psl?

Good looking is still sexually attractive. It's just that it's not completely 1 dimensional. Like that retarded looking tall guy from tiktok. His mandible combined with being 6'5 and ripped is what gave him his smv but generally being 6'5 alone or that face alone isn't enough
You can be good looking without being sexually attractive and vice versa

Many ppl do have both tho, yes

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Do Slavs count at ethnics? I feel like no matter what Slavs do they can never slay or have any real SMV in the west unless they are white-passing.

Never seen a Slav in the west successfully thugmaxx or roidmaxx. Just a bunch of subhumans who have a wife/gf from Russia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, oldcelloser and fogdart
Its like everything for blacks especially. I get alot of attention just from aesthetics, but attention =/= Sex. Thats why ive been thinking so much about getting tatted recrecently. It would transform my look. Stephiscold is heavy sexappealmaxxed his neck tats look sick. Bitches love that shit. He knows how to dress very well too. Hes got that look despite being short

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You can be good looking without being sexually attractive and vice versa

Many ppl do have both tho, yes
Not really lol. That's where women virtue signal.
Lol who zaylonn?

@whiteissuperior is he both good looking and sexually attractive or both? what's his psl?

He's not high psl. He's just mandible and height pill to the max plus desirable pheno to a decent amount of women
. He's not even High psl for a black. He looks deformed next to someone like Broderick and he's lower psl than that dark nig you posted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and fogdart
Not really lol. That's where women virtue signal.

He's not high psl. He's just mandible and height pill to the max plus desirable pheno to a decent amount of women
. He's not even High psl for a black. He looks deformed next to someone like Broderick and he's lower psl than that dark nig you posted
@fogdart you gotta show him the ogre our brother is lost

• JFL
I don't like her features at all, doesn't have pretty eyes or a nice mandible. The dude has a good mandible and decent eyes with very good symmetry. It just seems like a massive virtue signal to go viral for their looks lmao
They have 17 million likes on this video crazy.

@fogdart you gotta show him the ogre our brother is lost
He saw the ogre and called him a long faced rat with good mandible and gave him 4psl lol. Rate zaylon on psl - nigga goes viral like crazy

He saw the ogre and called him a long faced rat with good mandible and gave him 4psl lol. Rate zaylon on psl - nigga goes viral like crazy

Zay I’d like 5.5 psl chadlite very gl

Black gymmax will cope tho

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart
Zay I’d like 5.5 psl chadlite very gl

Black gymmax will cope tho

The girl in his video is just some super ugly boneless girl in mega fakeup.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, fogdart and whiteissuperior
Do Slavs count at ethnics? I feel like no matter what Slavs do they can never slay or have any real SMV in the west unless they are white-passing.

Never seen a Slav in the west successfully thugmaxx or roidmaxx. Just a bunch of subhumans who have a wife/gf from Russia.
Anyone who is not pure aryan is ethnic and can seriously ascend with sex appeal maxxing.
Its like everything for blacks especially. I get alot of attention just from aesthetics, but attention =/= Sex. Thats why ive been thinking so much about getting tatted recrecently. It would transform my look. Stephiscold is heavy sexappealmaxxed his neck tats look sick. Bitches love that shit. He knows how to dress very well too. Hes got that look despite being short

You mog StephisCold but he will outslay you because of his sex appeal. As you said, it is everything for blacks - the difference it makes is HUGE. This nigga for instance isn't very GL facially but has 1000s of girls simping on his IG because he has sex appeal

@whiteissuperior you can checkout his IG

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 19103
Anyone who is not pure aryan is ethnic and can seriously ascend with sex appeal maxxing.

You mog StephisCold but he will outslay you because of his sex appeal. As you said, it is everything for blacks - the difference it makes is HUGE. This nigga for instance isn't very GL facially but has 1000s of girls simping on his IG because he has sex appeal

stephiscold nt bbc personality mogs me that alone is enough

• +1

Same body-skull proportion as me lmfao:

Skull

• JFL
I don’t
Want to be hot lol i want to be top tier
Handsome / gl lol at anyone picking the opposite. The iq of some nigg here.

Being absolutely handsome
Gives you access to the best HIGH quality women that wouldn’t
Spit into the direction of « hot » guys, the highest class and best looking ones.
Gives you access to more jobs, and everything professionnally
Wise.
Gives you access to so many things.
Slaying used up hoes is your end goal life u niggers ? @fogdart ?
Well the very handsome
Can do it and better without
Having to gymaxx

Beside its better to be handsome
Than just desired for sex. thats so degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, fogdart and Blackgymmax
I don’t

Spit into the direction of « hot » guys, the highest class and best looking ones.
Wise.
Well the very handsome
Having to gymaxx

Looking high class >>>>>>
However this thread is about niggers so that's just about impossible to get high class halo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, fogdart and Deleted member 18840
However this thread is about niggers so that's just about impossible to get high class halo
Even meeks can’t. Its a hard pill to swallow.
Maybe among blacks they can but those niggas only
Want other races

I don’t

Wise.
Well the very handsome
Having to gymaxx

Personally, slaying sluts is not my end goal - I just want the validation from being Good looking and having women worship me lol. Sex is almost the same no matter who you're fucking; i want the validation, I can get sex easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Personally, slaying sluts is not my end goal - I just want the validation from being Good looking and having women worship me lol. Sex is almost the same no matter who you're fucking; i want the validation, I can get sex easily.
Seems like a dumb goal especially when you're black because you're at a huge disadvantage being a minority based on pheno alone. Unless you have a pheno like that Nico dude there's no way on this planet you or any black dude will have such broad appeal unless you're trying to gather it on the internet from random minority women

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 16371 and fogdart
Then get looks not tat or
Roids.
Surgery your way to the top or accept
Its over.
Halo effect is a delicate mix of pheno and high aesthetics aka psl

• +1
i think this is a retarded thread because good looking and sexual market value are THE SAME THING
you cant have high smv without good looking face&body
or you cant be good looking if your smv is low

• JFL
Seems like a dumb goal especially when you're black because you're at a huge disadvantage being a minority based on pheno alone. Unless you have a pheno like that Nico dude there's no way on this planet you or any black dude will have such broad appeal unless you're trying to gather it on the internet from random minority women
Of course, I know that even Mukasa can't compete with Niko in terms of appeal. I just want validation from women who are into my pheno aka Nichemaxxing

Guys in this thread saying Zaylon is a HTN would not get close to the attention he gets online . When will people realise PSL is irrelevant

• +1
Guys in this thread saying Zaylon is a HTN would not get close to the attention he gets online . When will people realise PSL is irrelevant
He's 6'5 you fucking idiot he would probably get EVEN MORE

• JFL
  • Slaying on dating apps, especially for Ethnics is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, skin colouring, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style, beard/stubble and tattoos.
  • Ethnics on this forum should stop coping with muh ratios, hunter eyes and bones and start worrying more about how to improve their sex appeal. Let's take redpiller StephisCold for example he's 5'6" and has a face many people here would rate normie or HTN, at best, but he does well on dating apps, why? Because he's sex appealmaxxed. That's his tinder experiment for reference:
  • After wheat waffles rated StephisCold a 6/10, many criticized him and said he was overrating Steph so I went through his IG page and saw foids commenting on his pics saying he's hot/sexy etc.
  • After conducting several dating app experiments, I can conclude that all the slayers had the same things in common: regardless of their PSL, they all had high sex appeal
  • If you're not sex appeal-maxxing as an ethnic, you're not even in the game. White guys can get away with smiling and looking like an effeminate pretty boy like @Niko69; an ethnic could NEVER pull the smiling pill off
  • All the guys below will be rated anywhere from normie to HTN except maybe mosaffari, but will do better than Salludon on dating apps even though Salludon is higher psl-wise:
  • View attachment 1714057
  • View attachment 1714058
  • View attachment 1714059
  • View attachment 1714061
  • View attachment 1714063
  • View attachment 1714068

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel

dude...Steph-on or whatever name he has only gets BBWs since he's like 5'4" actual height...turbo manletism 😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432 and fogdart
an ethnics number 1 goal should be putting an end to race political narratives that advertise white men as privileged, evil, slave masters, and conquerors

number 2 is getting more roles in hollywood and online streaming services like netflix

number 3 is what’s been stated in the OP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, TwistofFate, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
He's 6'5 you fucking idiot he would probably get EVEN MORE
I know his height lol but even facially alone even if he is “PSL 4” does that really mean anything? 💀

an ethnics number 1 goal should be putting an end to race political narratives that advertise white men as privileged, evil, slave masters, and conquerors

number 2 is getting more roles in hollywood and online streaming services like netflix

number 3 is what’s been stated in the OP
Shut up white boy. If you step foot in Asia or Latin America , you’ll demolish every pussy within 1000 mile radius of where you live and that’s privilege ethnic men could only dream of having

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and oldcelloser
Shut up white boy. If you step foot in Asia or Latin America , you’ll demolish every pussy within 1000 mile radius of where you live and that’s privilege ethnic men could only dream of having
I think he’s saying we should put an end to the media that allows for that privelege

• +1
I think he’s saying we should put an end to the media that allows for that privelege
no, I'm saying we should stop making women believe white DNA represents power, dominance, and privilege. that's one of the biggest driving forces in why they thirst for white men and what allows white pretty boys to still have sex appeal while ethnic pretty boys are usually not taken seriously

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TwistofFate, fogdart and oldcelloser
I’m related to chad with autism (one of my brothers) so it’s not that extreme to me. And I also agree chad with autism doesn’t slay. I’m arguing that the reverse may or may not be true, and ppl always try to argue that “””game””” is super important cuz women reject boring chads.

But if a guy is ugly and has a “””good mouthpiece””” does he slay?

And again. Take a guy most women deem as ugly just by looking at him. Don’t even let PSL autists rate him, let women. Then see how much mouthpiece saves him
This. Game is only as good as your perquisites. An NT chadlite will get rejected the same way as autist chad by Stacy but for different reasons of course. The ultimate :blackpill: is that everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, fogdart and whiteissuperior
  • +1
Keep dreaming, every women I’ve met shits on curry guys, I’m not saying this cause I’m an sfcel, it’s obvs, I have a lot of curry friends, I love u guys, but being real, your close to the bottom unfortunately.
Keep dreaming? Not exactly a good reply to quantifiable and discussable data, much less a counter and something that supports what you initially claimed. Anybody can say anything but they need data to back it up, which I have posted, which you conveniently ignored.

JFL at your anti-intellectualist foid-tier post, literally no logic behind it.

""I had a Chad, Tyrone, Chadullah, Chang, and Chadpreet.

I tried mixing it up by using Chinese vs. Japanese models for Changs and dark vs light Chadpreets. The Japanese Chang did much better than the Chinese Chang, whereas the lighter Chadpreet did better than the darker one.

Here are the people below, These are just pictures to show the person but I tried to use more amateur pictures of them. I will repeat this with different models next time due to the bias of one model/actor potentially looking better than another for example. I’ll also add more mix ups (maybe light vs dark tyrone?) if anyone desires for next time.

Chad: https://teejottmodels.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/teejott-2016-top-model-hagen-r-january-model.jpg

Chadullah: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/ef/c4/92efc4fa28965c51a8fb79051123a1b4.jpg

Tyrone: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/aa/16/88/aa1688d2432dc4eed72b7b0dbff2a21c--all-black-black-men.jpg

Chinese Chang: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/46/e5/2f46e5814a4c6cc7fa76eee06feff223.jpg

Japanese Chang: https://i0.wp.com/www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/hideo-muraoka-tie.jpg?w=500

Light Chadpreet: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/92/3a/36/923a363eb8696c46593bfed3aa85368b--indian-male-bollywood-stars.jpg

Dark Chadpreet: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d1/c0/28/d1c028dd95b2b850222812359408a488--beautiful-boys-gorgeous-men.jpg

Total matches out of 250 swipes:

Chad: 41

Chadullah: 39

Lighter Chadpreet: 28

Tyrone: 21

Japanese Chang: 19

Darker Chadpreet: 14

Chinese Chang: 11 ""

Keep dreaming? Not exactly a good reply to quantifiable and discussable data, much less a counter and something that supports what you initially claimed. Anybody can say anything but they need data to back it up, which I have posted, which you conveniently ignored.

JFL at your anti-intellectualist foid-tier post, literally no logic behind it.

""I had a Chad, Tyrone, Chadullah, Chang, and Chadpreet.

I tried mixing it up by using Chinese vs. Japanese models for Changs and dark vs light Chadpreets. The Japanese Chang did much better than the Chinese Chang, whereas the lighter Chadpreet did better than the darker one.

Here are the people below, These are just pictures to show the person but I tried to use more amateur pictures of them. I will repeat this with different models next time due to the bias of one model/actor potentially looking better than another for example. I’ll also add more mix ups (maybe light vs dark tyrone?) if anyone desires for next time.

Chad: https://teejottmodels.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/teejott-2016-top-model-hagen-r-january-model.jpg

Chadullah: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/ef/c4/92efc4fa28965c51a8fb79051123a1b4.jpg

Tyrone: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/aa/16/88/aa1688d2432dc4eed72b7b0dbff2a21c--all-black-black-men.jpg

Chinese Chang: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/46/e5/2f46e5814a4c6cc7fa76eee06feff223.jpg

Japanese Chang: https://i0.wp.com/www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/hideo-muraoka-tie.jpg?w=500

Light Chadpreet: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/92/3a/36/923a363eb8696c46593bfed3aa85368b--indian-male-bollywood-stars.jpg

Dark Chadpreet: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d1/c0/28/d1c028dd95b2b850222812359408a488--beautiful-boys-gorgeous-men.jpg

Total matches out of 250 swipes:

Chad: 41

Chadullah: 39

Lighter Chadpreet: 28

Tyrone: 21

Japanese Chang: 19

Darker Chadpreet: 14

Chinese Chang: 11 ""
Your chadpreet is literally just an Arab. I concede that a white passing Arab appearing person for south east Asia can escape his tax, name him Panjurkeet Lumpra Dindu and re run the experiment.

• +1
Your chadpreet is literally just an Arab. I concede that a white passing Arab appearing person for south east Asia can escape his tax, name him Panjurkeet Lumpra Dindu and re run the experiment.
Name failo is a thing so what is your point exactly? These experiments are done to evaluate their performance based on their looks level.

Of course a guy named Ahmed bin Hassan Omar will do bad because girls will associate his name with terrorism and shit, same for Ranjeet with stereotypical characters. They are not gonna pick them because of negative stereotypes not their actual looks.

That's why we give Western names to equalize the playing field so ONLY their looks matter, not their names that make people uncomfortable.

Also, Arabs and others can look South Asian and vice versa. Irrelevant and I could prove it with examples quite easily.

White>white passing Chaddam(some levantines lmao)>7/10 Desi chadlite> so on

We're discussing purely looks level aesthetics etc stop bringing up names lmao thats got nothing to do with looks

Last edited:
lifefuel for me then....thx bhai :love:

• +1
Stop spreading this lie about Desi men already, 7/10 brown guys do the best after white guys, and white-passing Chaddams(some levantines nafris only really lol).
View attachment 1716633
2756961 49622279 C8A4 40F9 B6C2 C6772ECE0EFE

Keep dreaming, every women I’ve met shits on curry guys, I’m not saying this cause I’m an sfcel, it’s obvs, I have a lot of curry friends, I love u guys, but being real, your close to the bottom unfortunately.
If the copes make him sleep at night, we should just let him be. Muh brown guys do the best after white guys.

Goodfellas GIF
ray liotta GIF

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, LightSkinNoob and Looks234
  • Slaying on dating apps, especially for Ethnics is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, skin colouring, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style, beard/stubble and tattoos.
  • Ethnics on this forum should stop coping with muh ratios, hunter eyes and bones and start worrying more about how to improve their sex appeal. Let's take redpiller StephisCold for example he's 5'6" and has a face many people here would rate normie or HTN, at best, but he does well on dating apps, why? Because he's sex appealmaxxed. That's his tinder experiment for reference:
  • After wheat waffles rated StephisCold a 6/10, many criticized him and said he was overrating Steph so I went through his IG page and saw foids commenting on his pics saying he's hot/sexy etc.
  • After conducting several dating app experiments, I can conclude that all the slayers had the same things in common: regardless of their PSL, they all had high sex appeal
  • If you're not sex appeal-maxxing as an ethnic, you're not even in the game. White guys can get away with smiling and looking like an effeminate pretty boy like @Niko69; an ethnic could NEVER pull the smiling pill off
  • All the guys below will be rated anywhere from normie to HTN except maybe mosaffari, but will do better than Salludon on dating apps even though Salludon is higher psl-wise:

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel

@Amexmaxx "This nigga thinks slaying is determined by phenotype when its really determined by sex appeal and/or preselection"
Blacks should just Sex appeal max
I already have a thread on it

@Amexmaxx

Last edited:
View attachment 1717292

If the copes make him sleep at night, we should just let him be. Muh brown guys do the best after white guys.

Goodfellas GIF
ray liotta GIF
The data clearly showed white guy, then white passing chad arab and then the brown guy lmao youre literally putting words in my mouth

Imagine being so salty that you can't go against real data and calling it cope jesus lmao redditor detected

The data clearly showed white guy, then white passing chad arab and then the brown guy lmao youre literally putting words in my mouth

Imagine being so salty that you can't go against real data and calling it cope jesus lmao redditor detected
which "real data" are you talking about ? Are you talking about real scientific evidence that shows that indian men are the least desired in the West or some anonymous tinder experiment that cannot be substantiated? Just stop your low IQ copes and read about the scientific race pill

Screen Shot 2022 06 05 at 111312 AM
Screen Shot 2022 06 05 at 111157 AM
Screen Shot 2022 06 05 at 111133 AM

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
which "real data" are you talking about ? Are you talking about real scientific evidence that shows that indian men are the least desired in the West or some anonymous tinder experiment that cannot be substantiated? Just stop your low IQ copes and read about the scientific race pill

View attachment 1717451View attachment 1717453View attachment 1717455

That experiment along with numerous others on here prove that "scientific"(LOL) racepill bullshit wrong because white passing exotic middle eastern men did the best after white men and after him the Desi man.

Also forget about le Indian man here for a second, do you really think Asian guys mog NAFRIS? Cuz that's also what the data says lmao which is obviously BS and everyone knows that lmao, I can link multiple videos showing that Asian men are the most hated as well.

Look at actual experiments with known methodology before random "studies" where anything could be happening. These studies done in a proper unbiased way with decent ELO and everything represents the real world, not some study crap lol

If you believe anything a study says, you'll also have to admit that Asian phenos mog NAFRI med phenos and other exotic phenos which let's face it is simply not true:sick:

@KING REIDYZ any thoughts on Asians mogging Arabs fella?:feelskek:

Last edited:
Non of these men are attractive. You people don’t know how to rate black men at all
This is a high appeal black dud
Brutal lens distortion in that last pic.

• +1
stop coping and start taking the masc dom pill

1635026203989.jpg
Z2Kfe71lMyI.jpg
E3Ar6maVcAY_JDQ.jpg
EsPNnsHUcAEdpFa.jpg

Users here are racist and anti-ethnic so they will never admit that guys like these have somewhat high smv (especially to white woman)
wonstop got indo brachid pilled ,now he as whole gallery full of hairy fat indian men
i am the same pheno as these guy,
the second worse pheno after pure indids,and one of the least psl appeal,esp to teen/lateteen young women
,ugliest pheno in pakistan,only found in southern eastern parts,not dominant

This!!

I am fully sex appeal maxxed nearly
It gets to the point where you may not even pass as your ethnicity anymore

Your ethnic background almost becomes exotic once you achieve high enough sex appeal
How did you sex appeal max did you just get muscles and frame, how did you softmaxx

How did you sex appeal max did you just get muscles and frame, how did you softmaxx
Muscle is big one
But facially
Lean out face through cutting, I have a good jaw cheekbones etc
Light stubble or heavy if you need it, if jawcel, if u have good jaw clean shaven is fine

Got an eyebrow scar already from a child but that adds sex appeal

Faded haircut for sex appeal too
That's basically it
Mainly combination of body, frame, being lean so face looks sharp and masculine

• +1
Reactions: litaz

Salludon literally has a better body than some of these guys you posted jfl like wtf is kevin dien and juniorchea. cage at thinking they've got more appeal than mewlludon

Mo isn't more than HTN max facially, probs would be rated lower but objectively yeah he's an HTN ethnic facially

• +1
1. beard
2. physique.
3. take menthol pastilles for voice enhancement
4. jelq
Are the voice effects permanent what are the side effects and where can I get it