Sex Appeal vs. Aesthetics

Sex appeal and charisma is important and gets lost on internet discussions like this. Many internet famous people lack sex appeal or charisma, since the awkwardness just shines through out of them. Sex appeal and charisma is more important than ever when there's so many gl people lacking that these days

• +1
Reactions: Kade
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Does it matter how he looks now?
He got family, beautiful memories and wealth.

Chico mogs Bateman to another world.
How do you feel about these posts now?

You show almost any girl over the age of 20 a typical male model and their immediate reaction is EWWW I dont wanna sleep with a woman, they don't see many of the clean shaven super skinny hollow cheeked male models as dimorphic enough to get their pussys wet
This why is it you've stuck with this look then?

Nice avi, whose the artist?

Back to the facial hair debate. From MY experience with girls I have dated or slept with, the ones that prefer me clean shaven are always like very skinny petite types. Age doesnt matter, its ALWAYS like 90-110 pound chicks, they tend to like "pretty" features, colored eyes, longer hair, etc. Just wanted to throw that out there
Never seen you go for this latter look or is it due to the worse catch in terms of girls?

Old thread, I know.

Since it seems like this site has no clue, and only sees aesthetics...

1116993-500w.jpg

High aesthetics, 0 sex appeal. Seriously this guy is a bathroom selfie pheno alien, fucking lol if you think this is ideal
nick-bateman_234192.jpeg

so so aesthetics, sky high sex appeal. Quintessential socially integrated generic handsome med chad
images

High aesthetics, high sex appeal, the king

I don’t think I need to tell you which one is more important
@oldcell
@2peasinapod
@Amnesia

High rape appeal will break into the girls house and burn the family alive

Since it seems like this site has no clue, and only sees aesthetics...

1116993-500w.jpg

High aesthetics, 0 sex appeal. Seriously this guy is a bathroom selfie pheno alien, fucking lol if you think this is ideal
nick-bateman_234192.jpeg

so so aesthetics, sky high sex appeal. Quintessential socially integrated generic handsome med chad
images

High aesthetics, high sex appeal, the king

I don’t think I need to tell you which one is more important
@oldcell
@2peasinapod
@Amnesia

Too much overthinking. First guy is ugly. Second guy is handsome. It's that simple. Just because you might have "bones" and supposedly the right proportions doesn't mean you're attractive. Noone in their right mind thinks the first guy is a slayer. He looks like the guy who was bullied in high school and college.

Imagine saying nick bateman the chad has "so so aesthetics" lmfao. This forum is retarded as fuck

lol wtf is this cope lmao
chico would still slay at 5'4 nice cope
"muhhh twink with no masculinty, 0 sex appeal women dont get primal urge to have sex muhh muhh"

a girl literally tried to kiss him mid vid

watch this and your cope is instantly blown out of the water

jfl if you dont think chico walking through the street like this wouldnt make women wet:
View attachment 304956

yeah chico is underrated on org ngl

and not talked about enough too