• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
20200313 114605
k

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Vidyacoper, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Taylor Swift was born a male and is a Jewish Hollywood tranny freak. This is well known bro. Why do you think she goes thru so many BFs, once they get down with her and realize "shes" a man they cant do it for much longer

U keep making my point bro its hilarious, just admit u like cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
Ethnic women and homosexual men praising him

Exactly what I expected, exact same demographic that praises him on this site as well

This doesn't prove or disprove nothing.
He was praised in Lookism.net too, it's just because here is full of ethnics, also @TRUE_CEL would agree with this thread and was one of the first to say that Jordan Barrett, Sean etc... are "Gay Aliens" with "no appeal" and he is Ethnic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@OwlGod opry has been bodybagged by bateman side by side

everything else is cope, you can literally see women going nuts for that sub 5 autistic kid on utube if you want

girls who comment on utube vids are bottom 1% of the female population, and you literally take their word, which is completely out of context btw as gospel

all you are doing is highlighting how big of a loser you are with limited to no life expereiance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Kade and LordNorwood
I've noticed this too
sometimes random GL people get obliterated and it makes no sense to me, today was reading a thread where a guy who imo was at least 5 was being called 3-4, it blew my mind
meanwhile the regulars on the site who everyone knows often get overrated by at least half a point
mere exposure effect probably mixed with some other psychological principles
people underate here

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
@OwlGod opry has been bodybagged by bateman side by side

everything else is cope, you can literally see women going nuts for that sub 5 autistic kid on utube if you want

girls who comment on utube vids are bottom 1% of the female population, and you literally take their word, which is completely out of context btw as gospel

all you are doing is highlighting how big of a loser you are with limited to no life expereiance
@OwlGod is a blackpilled genius tbh, show respect where it is due

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
He was praised in Lookism.net too, it's just because here is full of ethnics, also @TRUE_CEL would agree with this thread and was one of the first to say that Jordan Barrett, Sean etc... are "Gay Aliens" with "no appeal" and he is Ethnic jfl
yes bro. i remember our constant arguing jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Its just so funny just how much it triggers ppl on this site when you tell them this appeals more to REAL females

wp-1464749095719.jpg

Than this

27971812_1076724275816644_6691215465523664289_n.jpg
I showed these guys to my (blackpilled) sister. She said she would gladly get wrecked by first guy and she made the “vomit expression” when she saw the guy in the bottom

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Vvvvxxxx, LordNorwood and 1 other person
I showed these guys to my (blackpilled) sister. She said she would gladly get wrecked by first guy and she made the “vomit expression” when she saw the guy in the bottom
My sister did the exact same thing.

In fact my sister pretty much thinks all the MMs we talk about on here are disgusting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4797, forwardgrowth and 2 others
imagine your sister saying to you she would want to "get wrecked" by some dude
btw I don't have a sister tbh

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme, EthnicelAscension, Pillarman and 2 others
imagine your sister saying to you she would want to "get wrecked" by some dude
btw I don't have a sister tbh
Yeah dude imagine woman wanting a guy that actually looks like a real man to fuck her hard. Women like sex a lot, shocking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, EthnicelAscension, Stingray and 4 others
Yeah dude imagine woman wanting a guy that actually looks like a real man to fuck her hard. Women like sex a lot, shocking
by allah, behave yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
Images 72

Hey can you rate me? some guys said that I am 3 PSL but PSL 8 because of high sex appeal, do I mogs O'Pry? I think I mogs him because of better harmony and sex appeal

02db1d2af4b7175f3a5e9861a8909d6c 1

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Vidyacoper, LordNorwood and 1 other person
I was not ready for this thread lol

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2486
Very high IQ knowledgeable users in a obscure male self help forum said that I have low sex appeal and looks like a gay alien, it's over for me? one of them have 1171 hours so is probably right and have a bunch of irl experiences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xander578, EthnicelAscension, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Very high IQ knowledgeable users in a obscure male self help forum said that I have low sex appeal and looks like a gay alien, it's over for me? one of them have 1171 hours so is probably right and have a bunch of irl experiences

View attachment 306765
where have you been all my life?

Always good to have a flailing idiot bumping my threads to promote discussion from real people

Always good to have a flailing idiot bumping my threads

Many bad threads have a bunch of reactions and replies/pages. A bunch of replies/pages and people agreeing with you doesn't mean nothing, just that exist a bunch of retardeds like you.
Your thread will be forgotten in some hours, if you are happy because I am here talking with you so I feel really sorry for your pathetic life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Vidyacoper
where have you been all my life?

Always good to have a flailing idiot bumping my threads to promote discussion from real people
he is this board's only true savant

• JFL
stop this cope
MUHH SEX APPELA MUHHHH
face is all that matters SHUT THE FUCK up
noone cares about ur views

all that matters is whose face is better, o'pry and poot mog,
cherrypicked pictures to make them look bad dont prove a single thing either

stop the cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, SWEATENEDturtle and Deleted member 2227
Its just so funny just how much it triggers ppl on this site when you tell them this appeals more to REAL females

wp-1464749095719.jpg

Than this

i dont know why people hating on Squintman here
he is like us, looksmaxxer and managed to be in modeling industry + he is imo 6.5psl

stop this cope
MUHH SEX APPELA MUHHHH
face is all that matters SHUT THE FUCK up
noone cares about ur views

all that matters is whose face is better, o'pry and poot mog,
cherrypicked pictures to make them look bad dont prove a single thing either
View attachment 306784View attachment 306785
stop the cope

nice you found a pic whefre he moggs a obese black midget

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Kade
nice you found a pic whefre he moggs a obese black midget
no i just took the most recent sean o pry picture in my folder, which happened to be a fan picture
once again you avoid the fact that he's literally psl 8 here and instead focus on the mogging
i took that picture to prove to you that you would suck a dick to look like him, so stop coping with squint bateman
8dy1RGu.gif

• +1
157541-7f786eacd7410034ac9ab305f4684173.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Kade
no i just took the most recent sean o pry picture in my folder, which happened to be a fan picture
once again you avoid the fact that he's literally psl 8 here and instead focus on the mogging
i took that picture to prove to you that you would suck a dick to look like him, so stop coping with squint bateman
8dy1RGu.gif
giphy.gif

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and 2peasinapod
youre not truly blackpilled until you have a male aesthetics folder
thats a very old pic too lmao, he doesnt look likw that anymore
lol? ok but its a picture of prime o'pry
noones talking about current post prime 30 year old o'pry
stop ur stupid cope

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Amnesia and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
youre not truly blackpilled until you have a male aesthetics folder

lol? ok but its a picture of prime o'pry
noones talking about current post prime 30 year old o'pry
stop ur stupid cope

you literally said its the most recent, complete flip flop

have you got a small nose by any chance?

you literally said its the most recent, complete flip flop
lol of course i meant msot recent as in most recently downloaded, i dont sort them by his age in the pictures lol..
have you got a small nose by any chance?
wtf kind of random question is this? what does this even mean?
and yeah i guess i do?

• +1
lol of course i meant msot recent as in most recently downloaded, i dont sort them by his age in the pictures lol..

wtf kind of random question is this? what does this even mean?
and yeah i guess i do?

ah ok, ill let off consdiering you are probabaly balkan and dont grasp english yet

ah ok, ill let off consdiering you are probabaly balkan and dont grasp english yet
oh so thats what u meant. then no i dont have a small nose

• +1
good thread minus the autism.. that Justice guy is definitely what girls pine for. The Brazilian dude with long curly hair too.

For the sake of practicality, what do you guys suggest for sex appeal maxing? Let's say a guy like Barret wanted to gear his look more towards attracting women instead of gay men.

Anything besides grow heavy stubble?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Kade
good thread minus the autism.. that Justice guy is definitely what girls pine for.

For practicality sake, what do you guys suggest for sex appeal maxing? Let's say a guy like Barret wanted to gear his look more towards attracting women instead of gay men.

Jordan, just google looksmaxing section or p.m if u want for advice
Welcome on board bruh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod, Kade and Posmo
good thread minus the autism.. that Justice guy is definitely what girls pine for. The Brazilian dude with long curly hair too.

For the sake of practicality, what do you guys suggest for sex appeal maxing? Let's say a guy like Barret wanted to gear his look more towards attracting women instead of gay men.

-tan
-darken eyebrows/hair
-designer stubble
-neck as thick as your jaw
-10 to 12% bodyfat
-build moderate muscle with compound movements and also focus to delts, chest, lats, and abs
-cologne but do a pleasant, masculine scent and be conservative with it; less is more
-stylemaxx but keep it simple, brands are cope but the fit of the clothing is not. think marlon brando fitting white t, with dark slim jeans and a pair of boots

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and oldcell

alright barrett marte, not a huge fan but ill help you out

go in the direction you were given mate, you can only go in this direction if your genetics allow it

can you shout out my insta on a story mate? looking to grow my social media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Kade and oldcell
De poot can look good in some pics too.
tumblr_ow2x7nayfx1u8vbnao1_1280.jpg

I wonder what women feel seen it.

Resultado de imagem para paulo costa handsome

Also, if Costa win against Adesanya it will be the bigest mog in history.
paulo will get WRECKED by izzy

De poot can look good in some pics too.
tumblr_ow2x7nayfx1u8vbnao1_1280.jpg

I wonder what women feel seen it.

Resultado de imagem para paulo costa handsome

Also, if Costa win against Adesanya it will be the bigest mog in history.
izzy will win, paulo will rush with anger and izzy will do same thing that he did to rob

wp-1464749095719.jpg

Than this

It’s because they know someone irl closer to Bateman pheno. While almost no one will encounter Barrett pheno. That person probably bullied them or fucked their oneitis JFL :lul:
He looks similar to that Barnett dude on the Netflix show love is blind. All females thought he was the hottest one on there.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemaxxingking578 and EthnicelAscension
praise the number of beard copers in this thread

• JFL