Sex Appeal vs. Aesthetics

not at all tbh

people here are assuming that low aesthetics high sex appeal would be some ugly tall ogre with muscles, this is not the case

rather someone like Pedro Pascal comes to mind
original-6435-1404244197-39.jpg

ruggedly handsome, but little “beauty”
I thought i kinda agreed with you but this guy looks like shit and in both departments Aesthetic and sex appeal bye

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Prdro PAscall is ultimate pussywettor he insta slayed Cersei actress IRL
Thats how IRL slayer looks like
he has that endearing charismatic med look to him, and also doesn’t look like some tyler maher cartoon which makes him seem more “attainable” to women but in a good way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and oldcell
@Kade How hard would it be for Elias de Poot to slay? I'm sorry but I think he'd still do well, obviously not near enough to how someone like Gandy would slay.

Since it seems like this site has no clue, and only sees aesthetics...

1116993-500w.jpg

High aesthetics, 0 sex appeal. Seriously this guy is a bathroom selfie pheno alien, fucking lol if you think this is ideal
nick-bateman_234192.jpeg

so so aesthetics, sky high sex appeal. Quintessential socially integrated generic handsome med chad
images

High aesthetics, high sex appeal, the king

I don’t think I need to tell you which one is more important
@oldcell
@2peasinapod
@Amnesia

Low iq post ngl. Obviously op still didnt understand the concept of masculine bad boy and attractive looking skinny prettyboy.

Skinny Tik Tokk pretty boys and kpop idols skay more prime age foids than a quarterback athlete with masc body and soso face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 2peasinapod and oldcell
I thought i kinda agreed with you but this guy looks like shit and in both departments Aesthetic and sex appeal bye

He si both GL and has tons of sex appeal
U are like rest of people here, who are rating 9 IRL males who made it because of looks 5/10 PSL maybe even lower
This site is dumbest place i visited yet, but its kinda fun somehow and some legit people and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and Kade
this is why i keep telling ramirez copers that he would only slay niche girls if he were NT. he only has a female following because his personality adds to his sex appeal

i get that he's very aesthetic and objectively one of the best looking people to have lived, but even before he started killing he only had sex with prostitutes. dude never had a girlfriend ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, I'mme, LordNorwood and 3 others

why not both :love:

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, I'mme, Amnesia and 1 other person
Pitt mog alo

this is a good example of sex appeal with low lo
oks

idk who that is but he no doubt has a ton of both, good find

not saying he couldn’t do well

I’m saying there are genuinely people here that see him as ideal, which just isn’t the case

Edu Roman, has a twin brother called George IIRC

absolute ideal, have everything

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Kade
nah bro

aesthetics is key imo. it gives you more status bc people want to be around the aesthetic chad more than your generic chad.

2peasinapod indeed

@oldcell, guy will full coverage and more tan looks a lot better imo

once you grow facial hair on a blank canvas you never can go back to clean shaven

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz, Amnesia, oldcell and 1 other person
nah bro

aesthetics is key imo. it gives you more status bc people want to be around the aesthetic chad more than your generic chad.
I respect your opinion man but disagree

A generic good looking guy will be approachable looking and will have an easier time getting into any social circle they want with ease. better for networking, good times etc

A striking good looking guy can still slay of course, but might be considered “too intimidating” looking by many

it’s why nobody has heard of tyler maher, despite him looking like gigachad reincarnate

meanwhile Nick Bateman has millions of followers, and also why Gosling is a heartthrob

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, hebbewem, oldcell and 1 other person
I respect your opinion man but disagree

A generic good looking guy will be approachable looking and will have an easier time getting into any social circle they want with ease. better for networking, good times etc

A striking good looking guy can still slay of course, but might be considered “too intimidating” looking by many

it’s why nobody has heard of tyler maher, despite him looking like gigachad reincarnate

meanwhile Nick Bateman has millions of followers, and also why Gosling is a heartthrob
cope. the only reason he looks intimidating is bc women want to fuck him and they are too scared to say anything out of the backslash of being labeled a whore so they just act scared

reminder if you look aesthetic as fuck you will out mog any generic, boring, lame chad and you will get all the ioi’s you ease your non nt brain chemistry :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
cope. the only reason he looks intimidating is bc women want to fuck him and they are too scared to say anything out of the backslash of being labeled a whore so they just act scared

reminder if you look aesthetic as fuck you will out mog any generic, boring, lame chad and you will get all the ioi’s you ease your non nt brain chemistry :lul::lul:

were you bullied in high school?

• JFL
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2486

you’re confusing generic with boring looking

generic does not equal plain looking, it just means broad appeal

I’d rather look like Nick Bateman than Ramirez. No point in having striking features if it doesn’t equate to getting laid and making memories

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and hebbewem
you’re confusing generic with boring looking

generic does not equal plain looking, it just means broad appeal

I’d rather look like Nick Bateman than Ramirez. No point in having striking features if it doesn’t equate to getting laid and making memories
ioi>everything
validation>everything
dopamine>everything

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
He si both GL and has tons of sex appeal
U are like rest of people here, who are rating 9 IRL males who made it because of looks 5/10 PSL maybe even lower
This site is dumbest place i visited yet, but its kinda fun somehow and some legit people and stuff
That guy has no chance with prime foids. He won't look either gl or sexual appealing to them.

Anyway he's old, he couldn't ever have any of said qualities. His niche is old foids, you're an oldcel and you're trying to demonstrate that the very generous market in which that guy is can be equivalent to young generations and therefore since the old cel slays in his market then we can slay too if we have "his qualities". It's not gonna happen lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and oldcell
ioi>everything
validation>everything
dopamine>everything
even with that line of reasoning you’re going to get more of that from being broad appeal generic handsome compared to an asexual narcy looking alien

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, hebbewem, turkproducer and 2 others
even with that line of reasoning you’re going to get more of that from being broad appeal generic handsome compared to an asexual narcy looking alien
Aesthetic =/= asexual narcy looking alien.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Aesthetic =/= asexual narcy looking alien.
yeah you’re right it’s not always like that

I just used an extreme to exemplify my point my b

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Finally, good thread.

Guys like Weston boucher would have possibly believed it's over and rot if he'd go on looksmax cause of PSL. Instead of being with hot chicks as he does now.

Weston boucher before after web

So please, keep PSL alive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, I'mme, LordNorwood and 3 others
Finally, good thread.

Guys like Weston boucher would have possibly believed it's over and rot if he'd go on looksmax cause of PSL. Instead of being with hot chicks as he does now.

View attachment 305408

So please, keep PSL alive.
legit as fuck, boucher’s ascension is insane

I made a thread on boucher and joe manganiello’s ascension a while back, as they both made very similar changes

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
SAlludon has an aethetics face, but there were tinder experiments with him, and its wasnt good, some as photofeeler which is not totally legit bad results too

How do u think they would rate you and how they would rate Salludon? But i can assure you, you are more attractive for western females than he is , and no doubt about it , and thast the ultimate blackpill people here refuse to believe, from obvious reasons

Also how people project and cope with what they have

Case @Zyros, he has a hollow cheek and certain pheno similiar to Ramirez, and that why he is worshipping him, he si not objective at all
His coping got into the dimension that he claim beard is a looksmin , menawhile i saw a tons of average guy IRL who became a chads and geot a hot GF after beards, and Bateman became only famous because of beard, same as Di Vaio, they would be nobody clean shaven. All females comments how beards helps them. And this guy cope and cope towards his own features.

Someone like @cocainecowboy is opposite , he is kind aobjective with great insight from looksmax regulars

@2peasinapod
I've always said it. The phenotypepill is the most brutal one, there is no looksmax for your ethnicity, JBW is legit as sin.
This is the phenotype of the gods.
66089077 479702712827959 3965839571606768178 n

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, 2peasinapod, oldcell and 1 other person
You're never gunna get agreement on a forum like this where you have 30 year olds talking to 15 year olds. And some ppl here only care about being worshiped for striking features while others think the highest goal is to actually stick their penis in as many hot females as possible.

Females have types they are attracted to way more than us men. Overall though the "generic Chad" look will rack up more women than the "aesthetic MM look" In other words you wanna actually look like a man (this means muscles, size, dimorphism (facial hair neck width, frame)

You show almost any girl over the age of 20 a typical male model and their immediate reaction is EWWW I dont wanna sleep with a woman, they don't see many of the clean shaven super skinny hollow cheeked male models as dimorphic enough to get their pussys wet

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, I'mme, LordNorwood and 11 others
And I have absolutely none of either

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WastedYouth, LordNorwood, hebbewem and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
ABSOLUTELY FUCKTARD BRAINLET NONEXISTENT IQ GREYCEL TIER THREAD, I LOST HALF MY BRAIN FUNCTIONALITY READING THIS SHIT, HELP HUMANITY STARTING WITH THIS AROUND YOUR NECK

IMG 20200124 171045 317

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
I dont want to have big sex apeal if its something like fuck and party boy type like most of you are posting. Thats exactly type of dudes that i hate. I rather wish to be super Aesthetic, unique looking but with looks that would fit being mysterious loner.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I dont want to have big sex apeal if its something like fuck and party boy type like most of you are posting. Thats exactly type of dudes that i hate. I rather wish to be super Aesthetic, unique looking but with looks that would fit being mysterious loner.
Pietrosiek's mistery.

Aesthetics or sex appeal. Gay modeling agents and an obscure digital enclave of mentally ill spastics, or the opposite sex. Hmm, I wonder which one I'd rather have. Hmm. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

• +1
Reactions: alex569
@oldcell

Back to the facial hair debate. From MY experience with girls I have dated or slept with, the ones that prefer me clean shaven are always like very skinny petite types. Age doesnt matter, its ALWAYS like 90-110 pound chicks, they tend to like "pretty" features, colored eyes, longer hair, etc. Just wanted to throw that out there
View attachment 305356

2peasinapod indeed

@oldcell, guy will full coverage and more tan looks a lot better imo

once you grow facial hair on a blank canvas you never can go back to clean shaven

What do u mean by this bro?

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 2846
exactly man, there’s a reason I get 400 matches+ likes in under 2 weeks even tho I’d probably get rated a 4 by titbot

package is everything, and sex appeal supersedes all
I was rated PSL 4.5-5 here. Yet, I slayed 67 chicks in USA in 18 months. Proves that PSL rating is not the end all be all.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, LordNorwood and oldcell
I was rated PSL 4.5-5 here. Yet, I slayed 67 chicks in USA in 18 months. Proves that PSL rating is not the end all be all.

IF u were rated 4.5-5 here it means u are clearly GL, at least 80 percent at west, and 95 where i live
Keep in mind this site consist of circlejerk and they rate randoms very harsh, meanwhile they rate each other kinda much lighter, 0.5-1 points less harsh
Saw it on various threads here with random people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Kade, turkproducer and 2 others
Since it seems like this site has no clue, and only sees aesthetics...

1116993-500w.jpg

High aesthetics, 0 sex appeal. Seriously this guy is a bathroom selfie pheno alien, fucking lol if you think this is ideal
nick-bateman_234192.jpeg

so so aesthetics, sky high sex appeal. Quintessential socially integrated generic handsome med chad
images

High aesthetics, high sex appeal, the king

I don’t think I need to tell you which one is more important
@oldcell
@2peasinapod
@Amnesia
If the first guy smiles he will mog the second guy imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Kade
great thread bro, i will do a follow up thread to this

Marlon teixeira mgm  gthumb gwdata1200 ghdata1200 gfitdatamax

arguably male with highest sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 3526, Kade and 2 others
@Prettyboymaxing why jfl reaction
He has insane sex appeal
More than Chico, Barret Gandy and O PRy
Jay Alvarez has highest SMV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, nastynas and Amnesia
Jay Alvarez has highest SMV

BEcause he resemble you and your pheno more than Teixeira
U are a good poster but this is also not objective at all, and also u are part of local circlejerk

• +1
BEcause he resemble you and your pheno more than Teixeira
U are a good poster but this is also not objective at all, and also u are part of local circlejerk
that dude is more attractive but

if you show a woman his instagram (which i can’t find) and jay’s, they will pick jay’s 9/10 times. not even trying to meme or fuck around but he’s exactly what women crave as escape. he’s had models offer money to fuck him, gets DM’s from models, etc. ik he resembles my pheno, but his lifestyle and reputation is enough to make women go insane for him.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
this threead needs 50 pages, too much to discuss

prettyboy is sub 5 imo, got all the bad ethnic traits on a nerdic base

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Vbghyt

Ytnbbn

That Jay faggot is getting mogged in every pic what a piece of shit

• +1
this threead needs 50 pages, too much to discuss

prettyboy is sub 5 imo, got all the bad ethnic traits on a nerdic base

I think he looked decent on picture i saw bu anyway, i sayed MArlon T. has more sex appeal than most models and got JFL reaction
From incel obviously, u would confirm how he looks, he is one of biggest slayers i saw seriously

I think he looked decent on picture i saw bu anyway, i sayed MArlon T. has more sex appeal than most models and got JFL reaction
From incel obviously, u would confirm how he looks, he is one of biggest slayers i saw seriously

i think hes overated tbh, he looks autistic

everyone rates based off their own pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Kade and oldcell