she has BF/dating the new chad at work. i'm done living

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
today she again talked to him and smiled at him a lot, they keep IOIing each other. i asked him "so what, is she into you?" she said "no she is just friend of my friend".
then later i asked him" do u know if she has bf?" he said "yeah he is GF of my friend". then later again i asked him "are they dating for long time?" he said "yeah long time".

i have a feeling he is lying, he is already dating her and wants me to just fuck off without giving me much info. he even told me "just change your job, don't think about it, there is lots of girls".

all i can think about is suicide, not even long term plan sui, i'm thinking of sui today.

no one knows my pain, this is my 100+ rejection in a row in past 14 years. i'm 27 and never had GF, never kissed and never hugged or hold hands.
in other hand, a complete loser irl with no friends left. absolute 0 money saved in bank.

dont try to change my mind, i genuinely see no interest in a life where i have to work hard and cope in loneliness, so maybe after 3 years of work, i can buy a second hand old car, so maybe i can find a roastie in my 30s.

entry story of my life is that no one loved me, i was depressed and lonely and i killed myself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ShowerMaxxing, i hear voices and 2 others
I'm done with this world too. Brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and LordSergiXX63
IMG 4756
Op is in need of help over

real man it sucks, nothing but going back in time and choosing the right parents

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
There is a chadlite at my work too, but we have two separate workplace.

At workplace 1 i asked out a coworker but she said no relationship in a work environment bla bla bla. Now chadlite from workplace 2 would like to come to workplace 1 and I hope to god they dont move him here or else its gon be over 4 me 2

I was in a similar situation back in 2022, granted, she wasn't dating a co-worker of mine. For the most part, there was little depression, just surprise, disappointment, and even a hint of comedy. Asked her out, and she told me she had a boyfriend.

It was like waking up from a months-long delusion because I'd been envisioning an entire future with this girl for weeks, meanwhile, she didn't see me that way at all. To some extent, it motivated me though, to become better than whichever guy she had chosen.

The best thing to do in a situation like that is to limit your exposure to her and expose yourself to other women, maybe after a brief delay to process it all.

On a more positive note for any short guys out there, the girl I'd been crushing on at the time was dating a short guy (maybe 5'6-5'7), as she's very short herself (5'2) so you guys still have a chance.

no one knows my pain, this is my 100+ rejection in a row in past 14 years. i'm 27 and never had GF, never kissed and never hugged or hold hands.
in other hand, a complete loser irl with no friends left. absolute 0 money saved in bank.
By 23 I really would've visited a hooker (or two) if I were you. If anything, just to get that off the checklist and relieve myself of that burden.

today she again talked to him and smiled at him a lot, they keep IOIing each other. i asked him "so what, is she into you?" she said "no she is just friend of my friend".
then later i asked him" do u know if she has bf?" he said "yeah he is GF of my friend". then later again i asked him "are they dating for long time?" he said "yeah long time".

i have a feeling he is lying, he is already dating her and wants me to just fuck off without giving me much info. he even told me "just change your job, don't think about it, there is lots of girls".

all i can think about is suicide, not even long term plan sui, i'm thinking of sui today.

dont try to change my mind, i genuinely see no interest in a life where i have to work hard and cope in loneliness, so maybe after 3 years of work, i can buy a second hand old car, so maybe i can find a roastie in my 30s.

entry story of my life is that no one loved me, i was depressed and lonely and i killed myself.
Loool that nigga is trying to gatekeep her to himself , beat the brakes off him