SHIBA INU!!! Make 100k$ with 100$ , pay for your surgeries (poorcels gtfih)

.πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.

.πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.

Kraken
SmartSelect 20210510 224216

I would say go all out in this coin. Invest everything you have and just hold. Never sell until it becomes stable after few years or so. Ofcourse you can later take out what you invested but never sell.

It's the SHIBA coin, it's the next DOGE COIN.
Shiba will soon reach 1 cents. And its growing every fucking minute. Everybody will be talking about this shit coin after 2 weeks when it stabilises and has already grown most.

Then you will kys (kick yourself)

So invest literally everything. I have invested over 10k$ last hour from my dot, btc, eth, ada, into this shit.

Now it's growing every minute

You will thank me later. Fucking spread it everywhere. Buy it and spread it everywhere and make atleast 10 people buy it.

These types of meme coins are very attractive to get donkeys normies into crypto.

And say atleast 1000 times a day. Repeat it in your head
SHIBA IS 1 CENT
Or
SHIBA IS 10 cent

If some one says no bruh, shiba is 0.000028 cents.

Beat him and say no its 1 cent.

And watch shiba grow. But most importantly don't forget to promote the shit out of it. Its easy.

How to buy?

Just fucking go on binance (it got listed 5 hours ago)

You can't do SHIB/BTC or SHIB/ETC
So convert your shit to tether in binance before buying this shit.

It will do 100x this year hopefully and at very least 6Γ— if you buy it and do what I said.

And there you go money for your surgeries saved.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Melo95, rydofx and 22 others
I have no clue about investing but ppl on another forum said its a good coin. Im investing 200€ j4f:y'all:

Can you elab this:"
So convert your shit to tether in binance before buying this shit"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Kmscurry, Patient A and 4 others
I have no clue about investing but ppl on another forum said its a good coin. Im investing 200€ j4f:y'all:
Thanks man. The community is strong. So this gamble is worth the risk.
Stay strong and #hodl
Become a #shibsoldier

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½.

Can you elab this:"
So convert your shit to tether in binance before buying this shit"
You can't buy shiba with btc or eth. Or any other shit. You must convert it to usdt to buy it on binance.

• +1
You can't buy shiba with btc or eth. Or any other shit. You must convert it to usdt to buy it on binance.
Ah ok, so i cant buy it normaly with euro/dollar?
Im 2 lowiq for this coin shit

Screenshot 20210511 003929 Binance

Last edited:
Ah ok, so i cant buy it normaly with euro/dollar?
Lol no, first buy tether/btc with euros then transfer your crypto to binance and then buy it.

If you don't already have a binance account you are already late tbh.

If you don't buy this shit in the next hour. You fucked up tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rydofx and .πŸ‘½.
Lol no, first buy tether/btc with euros then transfer your crypto to binance and then buy it.

If you don't already have a binance account you are already late tbh.

If you don't buy this shit in the next hour. You fucked up tbh.
I have an account, need to verify myself tho. I think its not necessary

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
I heard about it the day it came out. I didnt buy
Over

• So Sad
Its already up 150%. Still worth?

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©. and Deleted member 6695
Yes but just know that the project is sort of shady. They say they have a inactive wallet holding 50% of the coins, the wallet shows activity though

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and .πŸ‘½.
at worst you will get 5x , still worth tho, I am guessing the reddit will reach 300k soon and will go viral on youtube if gets 1 shoutout from someone like elon

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and .πŸ‘½.
Yes but just know that the project is sort of shady. They say they have a inactive wallet holding 50% of the coins, the wallet shows activity though
At the end the devs get rich and idiots like me lose some money:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 6695
Just google shiba-inu and it's on all the normie investing platforms and news for days. Too late.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, vaninskybird, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Just google shiba-inu and it's on all the normie investing platforms and news for days. Too late.
Why's it too late? It costs $0.00003276 currently.

If you were to buy $150 worth of shiba-inu coins and it reaches 1 cent, you would make: $457,900 USD.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
Where do you buy it? Losing $150 is nothing to me so I might as well take the risk? Binance doesnt work for U.S residents btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mazzi and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
AKITA INU is the next one.

Dont bother with uniswap, shit ton of gas fees.

Buying right now on this random ass exchange called CoinTiger, hopefully they don't rob me lol

• +1

If you were to buy $150 worth of shiba-inu coins and it reaches 1 cent, you would make: $457,900 USD.
Multiply that by its current market cap, impossible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, TheMewingBBC and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
I want to die, I'm using a vpn now and I still have to verify my identity with my permit,

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and BrendioEEE
I can't find any way to invest in it on any normie crypto website. Gonna need a qrd for american users.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Zeta ascended
I just bought $150, please god make me rich :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MegamindCel, .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©. and ChristianChad
I can't find any way to invest in it on any normie crypto website. Gonna need a qrd for american users.
Im having trouble too and I'm in the us, trying to use a vpn

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Im having trouble too and I'm in the us, trying to use a vpn
VPN might be too much trouble honestly. I tried using trustwallet to do it a hard way by transferring ethereum and then trading that for shib but I think it just ate my money. It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244

TO THE MOOOOOOON

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, MegamindCel, Deleted member 13854 and 1 other person
I hate the antichrist.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, KraftDurchLeid and ChristianChad
Gay shit can’t even use it from the us

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, AbuSAF, .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©. and 3 others
Gay shit can’t even use it from the us
It's gonna take me anywhere from 1-3 days to be able to get this shit properly, and it's not even a money issue. Crypto is fucking dumb, so are all these websites/apps. I hate the antichrist. It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
jfl @ buying meme coins.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6217 and 6 others
Found a way to buy a significant chunk of it for a good price, if it tanks it tanks, I guess it is what it is.

• Love it
Found a way to buy a significant chunk of it for a good price, if it tanks it tanks, I guess it is what it is.
let's go!
Shiba to the moooooon.

Cringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and BrendioEEE
He's right though, think about how many retarded TikTokers/Youtubers/Celebs that talked about Dogecoin that made gazillions from that shit. This isn't really talked about all that much, what's the worst that can happen, you put in 100 bucks, you can make 100 bucks in like less than a week from grinding surveys even if you don't have a job.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ProtΓ©gΓ©, turkproducer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
View attachment 1130505
I would say go all out in this coin. Invest everything you have and just hold. Never sell until it becomes stable after few years or so. Ofcourse you can later take out what you invested but never sell.

It's the SHIBA coin, it's the next DOGE COIN.
Shiba will soon reach 1 cents. And its growing every fucking minute. Everybody will be talking about this shit coin after 2 weeks when it stabilises and has already grown most.

Then you will kys (kick yourself)

So invest literally everything. I have invested over 10k$ last hour from my dot, btc, eth, ada, into this shit.

Now it's growing every minute

You will thank me later. Fucking spread it everywhere. Buy it and spread it everywhere and make atleast 10 people buy it.

These types of meme coins are very attractive to get donkeys normies into crypto.

And say atleast 1000 times a day. Repeat it in your head
SHIBA IS 1 CENT
Or
SHIBA IS 10 cent

If some one says no bruh, shiba is 0.000028 cents.

Beat him and say no its 1 cent.

And watch shiba grow. But most importantly don't forget to promote the shit out of it. Its easy.

How to buy?

Just fucking go on binance (it got listed 5 hours ago)

So convert your shit to tether in binance before buying this shit.

It will do 100x this year hopefully and at very least 6Γ— if you buy it and do what I said.

And there you go money for your surgeries saved.
Im brutally felt sorry for your parents

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
He's right though, think about how many retarded TikTokers/Youtubers/Celebs that talked about Dogecoin that made gazillions from that shit. This isn't really talked about all that much, what's the worst that can happen, you put in 100 bucks, you can make 100 bucks in like less than a week from grinding surveys even if you don't have a job.
Links to those surveys? Can you do them in foreign countries?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BrendioEEE
Im brutally felt sorry for your parents
I started crypto with 80$ and made 12k in 3 years. why you feel sorry for my parents? :lul:
I feel sorry for you bro

Links to those surveys? Can you do them in foreign countries?
I don't know if you can do them in foreign countries, I usually try and at least make a few dollars extra using those websites though everyday just in case. Never know, sometimes you get a good survey that gives you a 10 dollars or more too.

The websites I use are swagbucks and opinionoutpost. Keep in mind you have to answer surveys honestly or at least consistently if you want to continue getting them. I'm sure there are other websites/apps that do the same thing tho.

• +1
Reactions: ProtΓ©gΓ© and TsarTsar444
It's fucking pumped to the moon already don't fool yourself there is no chance it will be 1 cent (if elon dont cuck doge and start pumping shiba) it will be pump 2x more which dont worth trying you guys are literally retards buying pumped coins maybe bother try not pumped ones? so you can make actual money when its make 100x

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
It's fucking pumped to the moon already don't fool yourself there is no chance it will be 1 cent (if elon dont cuck doge and start pumping shiba) it will be pump 2x more which dont worth trying you guys are literally retards buying pumped coins maybe bother try not pumped ones? so you can make actual money when its make 100x
Idk I don't know how to find not pumped coins, I have wasted thousands on doing so last year. this coin's community on Reddit is insane, at a point when almost all the coins are dumping, Shiba is still pumping, we just have to hodl and not day trade and spread the word, create a hype, and just wish for it to go viral for 1 cent. if not then it's still 3x or 5x. I will sell 70% in 3x if I don't find it going viral in the next week or so. I am already 30% up, now need more than 270%.

• +1
Idk I don't know how to find not pumped coins, I have wasted thousands on doing so last year. this coin's community on Reddit is insane, at a point when almost all the coins are dumping, Shiba is still pumping, we just have to hodl and not day trade and spread the word, create a hype, and just wish for it to go viral for 1 cent. if not then it's still 3x or 5x. I will sell 70% in 3x if I don't find it going viral in the next week or so. I am already 30% up, now need more than 270%.
To a degree you're right I mean think about all the people who didn't buy dogecoin, gamestop stocks, bitcoin, when they were initially popular because people thought they were late on the trend, people ended up regretting it when they were actually late.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
Yeah but dont fool yourself just aim 2x or 3x anything more requires to be bought before pump

• +1
i always wanted to get some doge coin for the meme few years back, now it getting skyrocketed

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, MegamindCel and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
i always wanted to get some doge coin for the meme few years back, now it getting skyrocketed
Buy Shiba instead tbh, doge is a shitty investment now. it can only give you 30,40%. JFL. over for doge. it's over if your investment doesn't give you 2x every month, then it's not really an investment, rather a loss.

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
So should I just put in 500 dollars and let it sit and expand for a long time

So should I just put in 500 dollars and let it sit and expand for a long time
Yes, I will make a thread on when to sell your investment and how much to sell, this week. just stick with the community and feel lucky if you buy it for anything less than 0.00005.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Yes, I will make a thread on when to sell your investment and how much to sell, this week. just stick with the community and feel lucky if you buy it for anything less than 0.00005.
How much is it worth right now and when do you think it will drop below 0.00005