SHIBA INU!!! Make 100k$ with 100$ , pay for your surgeries (poorcels gtfih)

No bro the number is much higher.

99% coins with low mc are scams. And will go to 0. Very few take off like shiba.

Plus we live post dogecoin era. DOGEcoin was literally shiba. The connection is big between these shitcoins. Dogecoin self kickers would hop onto the shiba train in 1 week I am telling you there's still profit in this. Just but and hodl instead of gambling on uniswap.
Bruh I don't know who to trust now. I'm still going to keep my investment in Shiba tho

pls make your informative shiba guide soon

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Bruh I don't who to trust now. I'm still going to keep my investment in Shiba tho

pls make your informative shiba guide soon
There's literally no guide. It's a gamble but a good safe gamble. Not like uniswap or other shit scam tokens.

I will make a thread when to sell this coin. Just make sure you are ready for the thread. I will tell you when to sell and how much % to sell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
99% coins with low mc are scams. And will go to 0. Very few take off like shiba.
you are right, the percentage chance that a coin takes off like shiba is .00000000001%. But even you said it, shiba has "taken off", its to late now for great gains. no coin can do what shiba/doge did but there are many many coins which get 100m marketcap.

what you need to do:
1. make sure you see the coins before they are shilled on reddit/telegram/youtube ect, join groups who trade shitcoins 24/7 and always find the newest ones. sub 1m is ideal
2. make sure they have locked liquidity and you can see some idea of how they re going to market it. check the wallet breakdown and proof of burnt liquidity. On poocoin check the chart and make sure there is good buying pressure, good support levels, and its at a low RSI. then you can buy it
3. after doing a 2x take out your initial

• +1
Reactions: Protégé, grimy and ProAcktiv
View attachment 1130505
I would say go all out in this coin. Invest everything you have and just hold. Never sell until it becomes stable after few years or so. Ofcourse you can later take out what you invested but never sell.

It's the SHIBA coin, it's the next DOGE COIN.
Shiba will soon reach 1 cents. And its growing every fucking minute. Everybody will be talking about this shit coin after 2 weeks when it stabilises and has already grown most.

Then you will kys (kick yourself)

So invest literally everything. I have invested over 10k$ last hour from my dot, btc, eth, ada, into this shit.

Now it's growing every minute

You will thank me later. Fucking spread it everywhere. Buy it and spread it everywhere and make atleast 10 people buy it.

These types of meme coins are very attractive to get donkeys normies into crypto.

And say atleast 1000 times a day. Repeat it in your head
SHIBA IS 1 CENT
Or
SHIBA IS 10 cent

If some one says no bruh, shiba is 0.000028 cents.

Beat him and say no its 1 cent.

And watch shiba grow. But most importantly don't forget to promote the shit out of it. Its easy.

How to buy?

Just fucking go on binance (it got listed 5 hours ago)

You can't do SHIB/BTC or SHIB/ETC
So convert your shit to tether in binance before buying this shit.

It will do 100x this year hopefully and at very least 6× if you buy it and do what I said.

And there you go money for your surgeries saved.
Can you do the math how it is possibly going to reach 1 cent? I'll buy some Shib for sure but would never trade ADA for it. Too bad Binance is somehow blocked from my bank account

Can you do the math how it is possibly going to reach 1 cent? I'll buy some Shib for sure but would never trade ADA for it. Too bad Binance is somehow blocked from my bank account
maths doesn't work for coins with dog as their logo

that's 2021 trading for ya

I don't get cryptos, or how to use binance :(

I don't think this coin will do anything

right now it's in dip, BUY!!!

Never, maybe 10 bucks at most im a poorcel
10 bucks dude, get a job or something, earn some money instead of rotting here bro. and then invest into farmable coins until you make enough money to gamble tokens.

10 bucks dude, get a job or something, earn some money instead of rotting here bro. and then invest into farmable coins until you make enough money to gamble tokens.
Will this coin really make me rich?

you will kick yourself after 2 weeks, invest atleast something, atleast 300 bucks. like 10 mill shibs.
I will go in -5000€ borrowing banks money to invest all in shiba
That’s too risky tbh I will die of heart attack and anxiety jfl

Will this coin really make me rich?
yes man, trust the process. fucking 2 weeks. 3x is literally achievable and after 2 weeks we will know whether or not it's going to the moon (100x) or not. maybe even sooner. I will make a thread about it when to sell. don't worry more. just buy now and hold and forget about it.

I heard about it the day it came out. I didnt buy
Over

That's insane I see people on their subreddit who bought @ the start of the coin for like 30 usd that's worth close to 100k usd as of now. I'm curious tho how did u hear about shib?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 13197
I will go in -5000€ borrowing banks money to invest all in shiba
That’s too risky tbh I will die of heart attack and anxiety jfl
lol never borrow money for gamble. yes every investment is a gamble but this is very high risk and high reward one.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
KISHU INU is gaining too

yes man, trust the process. fucking 2 weeks. 3x is literally achievable and after 2 weeks we will know whether or not it's going to the moon (100x) or not. maybe even sooner. I will make a thread about it when to sell. don't worry more. just buy now and hold and forget about it.
Ur just trying to make me buy so value will go up, there's no way you're shilling it out of some goodwill

lol never borrow money for gamble. yes every investment is a gamble but this is very high risk and high reward one.
You will be the next bill gates when shiba reaches 1000 jfl

• Love it
Ur just trying to make me buy so value will go up, there's no way you're shilling it out of some goodwill
jfl you think your few hundred bucks will make the value go up? lol. it will help but definitely not too much. it's your benefit, don't miss out as you did on dogecoin. The best thing is you still have time.

jfl you think your few hundred bucks will make the value go up? lol. it will help but definitely not too much. it's your benefit, don't miss out as you did on dogecoin. The best thing is you still have time.
but why would a dogeclone succeed when doge botched?

You will be the next bill gates when shiba reaches 1000 jfl
I have literally invested everything I have ever earned in my life. Just like that dogecoin millionaire dude. for a high reward, you gotta play high risk or go home tbh.

• +1
I have literally invested everything I have ever earned in my life. Just like that dogecoin millionaire dude. for a high reward, you gotta play high risk or go home tbh.
Do you understand what shiba is I have no clue tbh

but why would a dogeclone succeed when doge botched?
it's attractive for investors. and doge didn't botched. in 5 years it might even be 100$, now compare that to any fucking fund, stock or even fucking real estate. doge is still good investment.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
it's attractive for investors. and doge didn't botched. in 5 years it might even be 100$, now compare that to any fucking fund, stock or even fucking real estate. doge is still good investment.
cope it's over for my finances, i will always be a poorcel:feelswhy:

can that make a lot of profit if i buy that soon?
Tbh I dunno I don't wanna give false hope and u lose money u know but they started 3 weeks ago so u decide for urself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
BUY THE DIP NOW!!!

Do NOT listen to this reddit tier moron - this thing has already 1000x’d, the ship has sailed with this shit coin. Not to mention that the marketcap is almost 10 billion and there’s not much room left for growth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Htobrother
Do NOT listen to this reddit tier moron - this thing has already 1000x’d, the ship has sailed with this shit coin. Not to mention that the marketcap is almost 10 billion and there’s not much room left for growth.
My man invested all his saving
let him in peace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., BrendioEEE and Alesund
Name 1 time anybody who talked about crypto knew what they were talking about and didn't make money because of luck and luck alone.

• +1
I don’t get the market cap thing , doesn’t market cap grow

• +1
U just want people to buy so they make up for your losses haha.
I am already on profit. I will tell u when to sell your Shiba for maximum gains.

• +1
Guys make a spot order

sell 30% on $0.00003800

NOW FAST!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrendioEEE
MAKE A SPOT ORDER NOW. SELL 30% ON 0.00003800$, FOLLOW THIS SO THAT U DONT COME FOR ME CRYING FOR LOSS.

I WILL TELL YOU TO BUY LATER IF NECCESSARY

BUT FUCKING LOCK FAST.

You can make a nice maybe 5-10x long term but man the mcap is to big on SHIBAINU to grow alot more then that dumbas:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and .🇹🇩.