SHIBA INU!!! Make 100k$ with 100$ , pay for your surgeries (poorcels gtfih)

Yes, I will make a thread on when to sell your investment and how much to sell, this week. just stick with the community and feel lucky if you buy it for anything less than 0.00005.
Holy shit it’s at .00003 bout to put in 1k

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and .🇹🇩.
How much is it worth right now and when do you think it will drop below 0.00005
it's 0.00003 it fluctuates a lot. between 0.000028 and 0.000038. it might dip hard till 0.000017 but it doesn't matter in the end of the day, just buy now because at any fucking point it can do 3x. 1 tweet is all it takes. its already getting viral on alot of normie subreddits and big YouTubers have yet to mention it.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 13197
Holy shit it’s at .00003 bout to put in 1k
let's go! Welcome to the shibarmy
Shiba to the fucking mooooon!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Just don't panic, buy at any time, and HODL HARD.

• +1
You can't do SHIB/BTC or SHIB/ETC
So convert your shit to tether in binance before buying this shit.
Can you elab on this

I don’t know much abt coins so what exactly do you covert to tether and once you have it in tether you just buy it with no extra steps?

Can you elab on this

I don’t know much abt coins so what exactly do you covert to tether and once you have it in tether you just buy it with no extra steps?
yes just convert your BTC or eth (not etc that was a typo) to tether (usdt) or binance usd(busd).
you can do that by making a spot order on binance exchange.

once you have usdt. just search shib/usdt or shib/busd
and open a spot order with the amount of usdt or busd you have.

and then you can see shiba coin in your open orders in binances fiat and spot section.

• +1
yes just convert your BTC or eth (not etc that was a typo) to tether (usdt) or binance usd(busd).
you can do that by making a spot order on binance exchange.

once you have usdt. just search shib/usdt or shib/busd
and open a spot order with the amount of usdt or busd you have.

and then you can see shiba coin in your open orders in binances fiat and spot section.
Ok, last question, what difference does it make whether you buy SHIBA with BTC or ETC vs Tether

tbh i feel like its too late to get into shiba, you're not gonna make much
100 euro is 3,877,352 shiba, the only way you could have made serious bank is if u bought early when 100 eur was between 500billion and 1 trillion shiba

also dont delude yourself with "omg if this reaches 1 cent/dollar the 50$ i put in is gonna be 1mil usd" not gonna happen nigger

if u want something early look into BAKITA, very high chance it is a scam, but it was the same with shib/hokk/kishu/akita
its a high risk high reward ponzi shit, only invest what you can afford to lose

dont be like the npc normies buying late and hoping for millions, the only reason u make money on the shitcoins is bc normies lose it by buying late

thank you for cuming to my ted talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and .👽.
Ok, last question, what difference does it make whether you buy SHIBA with BTC or ETC vs Tether
you cant buy Shiba with BTC or eth on Binance.

• +1
tbh i feel like its too late to get into shiba, you're not gonna make much
100 euro is 3,877,352 shiba, the only way you could have made serious bank is if u bought early when 100 eur was between 500billion and 1 trillion shiba

also dont delude yourself with "omg if this reaches 1 cent/dollar the 50$ i put in is gonna be 1mil usd" not gonna happen nigger

if u want something early look into BAKITA, very high chance it is a scam, but it was the same with shib/hokk/kishu/akita
its a high risk high reward ponzi shit, only invest what you can afford to lose

dont be like the npc normies buying late and hoping for millions, the only reason u make money on the shitcoins is bc normies lose it by buying late

thank you for cuming to my ted talk
there's a 1% chance it can 1000X but 3X is almost guaranteed at this point after coming to binance and about to go viral. so yeah.
for 2 days it was like the most viewed coin on cmc.

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
there's a 1% chance it can 1000X but 3X is almost guaranteed at this point after coming to binance and about to go viral. so yeah.
investing in shiba its still worth it if u can put some serious money like 10k or something, but for poorfags, 100 is not gonna make much

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
investing in shiba its still worth it if u can put some serious money like 10k or something, but for poorfags, 100 is not gonna make much
What about 400

yes but that 100 can still turn 300 at the very least. Believe in shib. and hodl. once you earn money farm on good projects.

I bought shiba with eth on trust wallet using Uniswap, that’s fine too right
never used uniswap, but as long as u have Shiba it's fine.

I am sure after 2 months looksmax.me users will come to this post that they are ignoring rn and cry that why they didn't buy Shiba. lol, can't wait.

Shiba to the moon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 13197
What about 400
if it goes x3 it can make you 1k, but investing 400 in some early shitcoins its gonna net you around 10k or more

also
this whale dumped KISHU hard, really curious whats gonna happen next, i saw that half of the dump already got eaten
Desktop Screenshot 20210511   16082750 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and .🇹🇩.
also check out pbutt, if it's not a scam it will make u bank, i will buy when mommy sends me tendies

What site did you buy from OP

i always wanted to get some doge coin for the meme few years back, now it getting skyrocketed
Buy doge coin
Connor murphy has already 7 Million in doge jfl

• JFL
just bought for 240 euros

• Love it
I might invest 100$ is it worth it it’s 0,000028 now

• +1
Really?? You are extremely lucky if you can get this at that price again

do it ASAP. i would even put it for 300. 300 is probably nothing to you anyways what do you have to lose

• +1
do it ASAP. i would even put it for 300. 300 is probably nothing to you anyways what do you have to lose
Bro how much money will I have when I invest 100$ rn and it goes up to 0,50 Cent how to calculate that

Bro how much money will I have when I invest 100$ rn and it goes up to 0,50 Cent how to calculate that
It will probably never go to 50 cent bro. Even 10 cent is like very hard if it goes very viral. Don't day dream. But your 100$ can become 300$ in 1 week. So just invest fast. Anything below 0.00005 is lucky.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Htobrother
i calculated it, it's hard to explain but if it goes up to 50 cents, you will have about 857,142 dollars

there's pretty much no chance of it going up to 50 cents tho

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and .🇹🇩.
i calculated it, it's hard to explain but if it goes up to 50 cents, you will have about 857,142 dollars

Calculate and Tell him about 1cent (which is actually possible but very hard)

• +1
View attachment 1130505
I would say go all out in this coin. Invest everything you have and just hold. Never sell until it becomes stable after few years or so. Ofcourse you can later take out what you invested but never sell.

It's the SHIBA coin, it's the next DOGE COIN.
Shiba will soon reach 1 cents. And its growing every fucking minute. Everybody will be talking about this shit coin after 2 weeks when it stabilises and has already grown most.

Then you will kys (kick yourself)

So invest literally everything. I have invested over 10k$ last hour from my dot, btc, eth, ada, into this shit.

Now it's growing every minute

You will thank me later. Fucking spread it everywhere. Buy it and spread it everywhere and make atleast 10 people buy it.

These types of meme coins are very attractive to get donkeys normies into crypto.

And say atleast 1000 times a day. Repeat it in your head
SHIBA IS 1 CENT
Or
SHIBA IS 10 cent

If some one says no bruh, shiba is 0.000028 cents.

Beat him and say no its 1 cent.

And watch shiba grow. But most importantly don't forget to promote the shit out of it. Its easy.

How to buy?

Just fucking go on binance (it got listed 5 hours ago)

It will do 100x this year hopefully and at very least 6× if you buy it and do what I said.

And there you go money for your surgeries saved.
Jesus you guys are stupid as hell... why buy Shiba that is now a massive coin with billions in marketcap... why not buy coins on uniswap like Sanshu Inu, Snow Inu etc that are still very low cap and can move significant amounts. I have been investing in cryptos since November 2020 and already made enough to get all the surgeries I need.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Protégé, Hector, Looks234 and 1 other person
Jesus you guys are stupid as hell... why buy Shiba that is now a massive coin with billions in marketcap... why not buy coins on uniswap like Sanshu Inu, Snow Inu etc that are still very low cap and can move significant amounts. I have been investing in cryptos since November 2019 and already made enough to get all the surgeries I need.

Those coins are gamble, this is not.

you are delusional and no one should take advice from you.

current market cap is $12,514,014,955, fully diluted market cap is $32,001,198,055

a 1000x would make the fully diluted market cap 32TRILLION, or 32x the market cap of bitcoin. retard

• +1
Reactions: karbo and NaijaCel
This is also gamble but kinda, those coins are gamble gamble. This is just.. Well, gamble
Bro I'm balls deep in Shiba lol I made 6 figures profit from it already but you don't need to shill it to our incel brothers... let's be honest upside potential is very very low. They are better off investing in low cap dog projects and riding the hype.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 439

How do you calculate it bro show me

Bro I'm balls deep in Shiba lol I made 6 figures profit from it already but you don't need to shill it to our incel brothers... let's be honest upside potential is very very low. They are better off investing in low cap dog projects and riding the hype.
but if it goes to .1$/coin i will be rich bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, karbo, Looks234 and 5 others
but if it goes to .1$/coin i will be rich bro
View attachment 1131279
it def won't go that high but, correct if i'm wrong, weren't ppl saying that it's too late to buy doge every day when it had its hype but it just kept increasing and ppl still made money off of it

• +1
you are delusional and no one should take advice from you.

current market cap is $12,514,014,955, fully diluted market cap is $32,001,198,055

a 1000x would make the fully diluted market cap 32TRILLION, or 32x the market cap of bitcoin. retard
I knew there would be someone smart ass like you who will say this. Because I was you.
But after dogecoin. I am now chasing the "memes".

View attachment 1130505
I would say go all out in this coin. Invest everything you have and just hold. Never sell until it becomes stable after few years or so. Ofcourse you can later take out what you invested but never sell.

It's the SHIBA coin, it's the next DOGE COIN.
Shiba will soon reach 1 cents. And its growing every fucking minute. Everybody will be talking about this shit coin after 2 weeks when it stabilises and has already grown most.

Then you will kys (kick yourself)

So invest literally everything. I have invested over 10k$ last hour from my dot, btc, eth, ada, into this shit.

Now it's growing every minute

You will thank me later. Fucking spread it everywhere. Buy it and spread it everywhere and make atleast 10 people buy it.

These types of meme coins are very attractive to get donkeys normies into crypto.

And say atleast 1000 times a day. Repeat it in your head
SHIBA IS 1 CENT
Or
SHIBA IS 10 cent

If some one says no bruh, shiba is 0.000028 cents.

Beat him and say no its 1 cent.

And watch shiba grow. But most importantly don't forget to promote the shit out of it. Its easy.

How to buy?

Just fucking go on binance (it got listed 5 hours ago)

It will do 100x this year hopefully and at very least 6× if you buy it and do what I said.

And there you go money for your surgeries saved.
How do I buy bro, I don't have an ID

• JFL
Reactions: Protégé
I knew there would be someone smart ass like you who will say this. Because I was you.
But after dogecoin. I am now chasing the "memes".
I love meme coins and shitcoins, 100% of my portfolio is in sub 10m marketcap coins.
understand the math I did, its not about being a "smart ass", its just impossible for

Shiba already did a 100x, you are late. If you actually want to find a coin to make you rich you will not find it as a 10b+mc on binance :lul:

a "retard" puts 100usd in 10coins, which each have a 90% chance to go to 0 and a 10% to do 100x. so if 9 go to 0 and 1 does 100x you have 10k.
an actual retard puts 1000usd in a coin which has already done a 100x, and then either loses half of it or gains 2-3x

• +1
Reactions: Protégé, Stevensmithgerard and .🇹🇩.
Holding 27million of these. Crypto.com is the easiest way to buy btw

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and .🇹🇩.
I love meme coins and shitcoins, 100% of my portfolio is in sub 10m marketcap coins.
understand the math I did, its not about being a "smart ass", its just impossible for

Shiba already did a 100x, you are late. If you actually want to find a coin to make you rich you will not find it as a 10b+mc on binance :lul:
View attachment 1131281

a "retard" puts 100usd in 10coins, which each have a 90% chance to go to 0 and a 10% to do 100x. so if 9 go to 0 and 1 does 100x you have 10k.
an actual retard puts 1000usd in a coin which has already done a 100x, and then either loses half of it or gains 2-3x
No bro the number is much higher.

99% coins with low mc are scams. And will go to 0. Very few take off like shiba.

Plus we live post dogecoin era. DOGEcoin was literally shiba. The connection is big between these shitcoins. Dogecoin self kickers would hop onto the shiba train in 1 week I am telling you there's still profit in this. Just buy and hodl instead of gambling on uniswap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13197

Users who are viewing this thread

Back