SHIBA INU!!! Make 100k$ with 100$ , pay for your surgeries (poorcels gtfih)

Does this guy unironically think that some meme internet token that already has 3 billion mcap can suddenly 100x when even doge struggles at 40 with elon shilling it full force :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, delusionalretard and goat2x
still holding?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: delusionalretard, onfiresems, .🇹🇩. and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Patient A and stuckneworleans
Fuak I was gonna sell my crypto today (I decided yesterday)
wtf is this shitt

i need the money ASAP but it lost value

over for shibacels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and delusionalretard
Keep holding bros :feelswhy:

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, delusionalretard and Gaia262
3E46AACF 32AD 443A BCBA 1ABC50F1BD36

Lol put 1k on this app just for shiba and now its at this. Fuck crypto this crash has me down 5k

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, onfiresems and Gaia262
View attachment 1172688

Lol put 1k on this app just for shiba and now its at this. Fuck crypto this crash has me down 5k

Sorry to hear bro, not sure what to say but to hodl untill the end of year and hope for a a market pump for shiba which there should be eventually.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Sorry to hear bro, not sure what to say but to hodl untill the end of year and hope for a a market pump for shiba which there should be eventually.
I hope so, im just gonna let it sit there. Crypto is too volatile I think I’m done for a while.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Gaia262
still holding?
I sold 20% of it at profit, im still holding strong, wont selll until I make my money back. plus I made all that money back in sports betting

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and karbo
View attachment 1172688

bro if u have just 1k i wouldnt suggest going all in on shit coins, unless u have like 20k+. if u have 1k I wouldnt suggest u investing any other coin except eth, ada, dot, btc, solana. u should split, as they have little gains but profit is kinda guaranteed. if u wanna gamble go ahead but Im sure shiba will make the money back once the market rises up again, im sure it will in a month or 2 so just hodl strong

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Its over for cuckshibacels we told

• WTF
bro if u have just 1k i wouldnt suggest going all in on shit coins, unless u have like 20k+. if u have 1k I wouldnt suggest u investing any other coin except eth, ada, dot, btc, solana. u should split, as they have little gains but profit is kinda guaranteed. if u wanna gamble go ahead but Im sure shiba will make the money back once the market rises up again, im sure it will in a month or 2 so just hodl strong
Nah I have 10k in crypto currently. Someone I know made 30k from Shiba but I jumped in too late apparently. Same with Eth, got in at 3.7k lmfaooo I'm just gonna hold and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and .🇹🇩.
Nah I have 10k in crypto currently. Someone I know made 30k from Shiba but I jumped in too late apparently. Same with Eth, got in at 3.7k lmfaooo I'm just gonna hold and see what happens.
you should keep the most in tether bro, and buy when theres fear and everything is down and then sell when everythings up, I got in at ethereum at $200, even lower. i cant believe I bought 0.5 eth at that time and invested money in shitty icos. eventually eth is the one that made me money. Now i dont invest in anything else other than eth, ada, dot, solana. these are no risk, medium reward coins... bnb coin is good too. anyways you shouldnt buy anything at top. when it reaches a new top, itll definitely stablize. you can always buy then

Bump

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I literally couldn't care less if Im down all $5k. You cannot have emotion with this shit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, delusionalretard and Gaia262

Stop giving shit advice.

You had your moment with Shiba and fucked over alot of users on here who lost alot of money listening to you.

Now you have the audacity to continue to give further advice.

There is a market collapse imminent and you are telling people to buy.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and zeke714
Stop giving shit advice.

You had your moment with Shiba and fucked over alot of users on here who lost alot of money listening to you.

in defense of op when he posted the thread no one knew that a big crash gonna come

i see users clowing on him when i read they bought certain coins like 2 months ago aka giga loss too

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Stop giving shit advice.

Bro mfs lose money when they sell. Why tf would you sell in the middle of the bull run. Major spikes are yet to come. I won't sell shib until it gives me 3x. And it will. All the coins are gonna go so high in the next 4 months.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Stop giving shit advice.

This is a huge buying opportunity. After July you will regret you didn't buy crypto.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262

Guy made a video about Shiba inu

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4106 and efidescontinuado
Investment Rule 1, don't buy cryptos when they're at their peak
That's why most lost money. In the month of April and May all cryptocurrencies increased due to Elon musk, and then fell due to Musk.

• +1
Reactions: grimy and Deleted member 3828
Still?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 3828
Yes bro we're all going to make it. :feelswah::feelswah:
Retards like me, also don't sell.
I can't find the sell button.
Still holding all the crypto and even gme.
😆:feelsgood::soy::feelsuhh:😭:feelswhy::feelswah::ogre:😆😆😆😆

• +1
  • +1
What your goal?
How much risk wanna take?
How much money put in?
How much time you got before you need to use the money?
At least 2-5%
Idk not too much
100$
A month

• +1
Investment Rule 1, don't buy cryptos when they're at their peak
That's why most lost money. In the month of April and May all cryptocurrencies increased due to Elon musk, and then fell due to Musk.
This would’ve saved me a few thousand. Bought 2 ETH in May.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4106
I hope you guys hodled like me

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .👽.
I hope you guys hodled like me
Yeah I hodled, my 1k is now 5k lol.
Can't be bothered taking profits etc as then you have to time when you go back in.

Think I will just let it ride

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Stop giving shit advice.

tbh when you made this post was the time to buy. Never do what normies tell you to do but watch what they do.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
such is life

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Patient A
Stop giving shit advice.

You're such a retard. Literally would be sitting on 400k right now.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 5189
I didn't hold when I bought 100 dollars worth of shiba because I needed to buy something with crypto, how much did I get fucked?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 5189
I didn't hold when I bought 100 dollars worth of shiba because I needed to buy something with crypto, how much did I get fucked?
how much did you buy?

if you bought it for 0.000029 then you would have 230$ rn
but maybe you bought it for less

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back