SHIBA INU!!! Make 100k$ with 100$ , pay for your surgeries (poorcels gtfih)

jfl imagine falling for buy high and selling low, thats why you should only short

No, I was a bit too late for safemoon so I went for elongate

Do u remember the mcap of Elongate when u invested 500 usd back then? How small was it?

Jfl it's down another 30%, but I'm about that YOLO shit so bought another 100usd...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and mortis
Jfl it's down another 30%, but I'm about that YOLO shit so bought another 100usd...
Let's go shiba to the moon! It's getting viral now. Due to the india donation.
Shib helped so many people in india. This will be all over the news.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: onfiresems, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 13197
??? Didn't vitali give a bunch of ether to curries?? What's that got to do with shiba??

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
imagine calling youself an "investor" and saying "only" 40% JFL

youre a delsuional gambler
You lose money in crypto if you gain 30-40% in a month 🤣

I have been doing 2x since 2 years every month.
Sometimes even 300 - 500% every month.

Go buy a fucking house or invest your money in stocks and rot. 🤮

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Cardiologyscribe and onfiresems
??? Didn't vitali give a bunch of ether to curries?? What's that got to do with shiba??
He gave shib not ether. And that's good marketing for shib.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Do u remember the mcap of Elongate when u invested 500 usd back then? How small was it?
like 3-4m, 2nd day after it's launch

• Woah
Reactions: Whaddup
And that's good marketing for shib.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zias, onfiresems and .🇹🇩.
so many things wrong with this thread. people here think theyre early to a project that has like a fourth of dogecoin marketcap and think their 100 will grow to six figures.

"nobodys talking about it" lol was literally trending on twitter throughout last week, not to mention this has been shilled on biz and reddit for months, personally i discovered this coin when its fully diluted cap was around 60 million, now it around 300x the value of that. this isnt some hidden gem, lots of normies have bought already long before this thread was made. sure you could probably squeeze another 3x or even 10x if mass autism reaches a new high. but unless this fucker hits bitcoin's current market cap (lol good luck with that) 100 dollars in this shit now or last week will not net a five figure profit, let alone six figures. cage at people taking advice from guys who can grasp how market cap works

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Protégé, mazzi and 5 others
want to be in an early project?

stop being a lazy fuck and earn income for capital if you dont have parents that can spoil you. save as much as you can, the odds of you making anything decent with a couple of hundred bucks is very low, probability is not in your favor

learn how to do research, coin bureau on youtube has everything needed to learn how to do due diligence. learn how to do technicals, blockgeeks.com is good for that. learn sentimental/trading the news, join various communities on telegram, twitter, reddit hell even biz on 4chan and pick up on guys who made success. dont be afraid to ask question

use risk management, diversify and keep growing capital to increase the probability of making a decent profit. dont be afraid to make mistakes and keep learning, this may come across as a generic reddit advice but its legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cope, Protégé, mazzi and 6 others
want to be in an early project?

stop being a lazy fuck and earn income for capital if you dont have parents that can spoil you. save as much as you can, the odds of you making anything decent with a couple of hundred bucks is very low, probability is not in your favor

learn how to do research, coin bureau on youtube has everything needed to learn how to do due diligence. learn how to do technicals, blockgeeks.com is good for that. learn sentimental/trading the news, join various communities on telegram, twitter, reddit hell even biz on 4chan and pick up on guys who made success. dont be afraid to ask question

use risk management, diversify and keep growing capital to increase the probability of making a decent profit. dont be afraid to make mistakes and keep learning, this may come across as a generic reddit advice but its legit
When's the next alt season and do you predict that btc will crash as it did back in 2017? Its current market dominance is 40% and further lowering while eth and other alts are trending up. the same pattern occurred in 2017 before btc crashed but im not sure. Just noticing recurring major signs that foreshadow such a situation happening again.

you are a fucking retard and hope you end up roping when it plummets to zero

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Protégé, Copeful and 3 others
you are a fucking retard and hope you end up roping when it plummets to zero
You will kys when I make 20k in this coin. Just wait and fucking watch.

• JFL
Reactions: Zias and BrendioEEE

You will kys when I make 20k in this coin. Just wait and fucking watch.
you sound so fucking primitive and poor i want to bash your head into a brickwall to put some sense into it. i was down 130k at peak when elon crashed the market with a tweet yesterday. literally why the fuck would i ever be jealous of your lunch money that is a pipe dream at shiba's current state? kill yourself and stay poor

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and paranakee
you sound so fucking primitive and poor i want to bash your head into a brickwall to put some sense into it. i was down 130k at peak when elon crashed the market with a tweet yesterday. literally why the fuck would i ever be jealous of your lunch money that is a pipe dream at shiba's current state? kill yourself and stay poor
Tenor

Attachments

• 1620989975773.png
    1620989975773.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 21

Jfl yeah of course and you are crying like baby and say u will make 20k on shib lol 20k if u are doing 2x every month go take some loan stupid bitch

hahahahaha fucking retard vitalik send it you are so fucking low iq did your mother smoked and drink while she is pregnant?

• +1
Reactions: karbo
If it goes to 0.01$, I have my youth solved, if it goes to 0.10$ I have my life solved. If it goes to 0.50$ or 1$ I have a new life.

If it goes past 1$ IDK what I will do.
Literally stop coping. If it was 1 dollar the market cap would become almost 450 trillion dollars.
Bitcoin market cap is 1 trillion dollars my guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, Hector, grimy and 3 others
Literally stop coping. If it was 1 dollar the market cap would become almost 450 trillion dollars.
But how does the supply work? Is it like XRP where the supply can be controlled? I agree that if u just look at fundamentals this can't have a high market cap, it probably can't ever be more than half the market cap of Doge, that's why I think even $0.01 can't happen unless the meme market just goes nuts.

I'm not too bothered, have only put in $400 and at an average price of $0.000019, so let's just see haha

• Woah
How we feeling about Shiba atm? I feel like even tho its “early” we still got in late. So far all of my crypto profits have been on stable mainstream coins. I think im done putting large amounts in these little shitter coins unless im SUPER early.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and .🇹🇩.
Is it still worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and .🇹🇩.
I am not fucking coping lol I literally put money I don't need because of the meme.

THATS NOT THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF COPING, lord. Fucking NPCs.

What I hold with a real objective is Cardano

I am not fucking coping lol I literally put money I don't need because of the meme.

I say you are coping because you are delusional about its possible price

I say you are coping because you are delusional about its possible price
That isn't the definition of coping.

My guess it will do x2 or x3 as much. Just put that comment as a meme lol

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 6695

Yeah cardano and stellar are my big holdings, and similar to uni just throw money I don't need at meme's, just put another 50 at shiba lol

• +1
I lost nearly all of my brain cells from reading this post.

Is it still worth it?
The least it will go is 3x from 0.00002
We have to see if it does 100x this year or not.

Either way it's a win. The community is growing at super speed. Many exchanges are listing it. Shibaswap coming soon. Getting good publicity. And the covid relief fund guy said he will sell only 10%.

I am down 4000$ on this. Do I regret? No. Because I know in the short term it will do more profit than ada, matic & dot combined. Those coins are for farming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
The least it will go is 3x from 0.00002
We have to see if it does 100x this year or not.

Either way it's a win. The community is growing at super speed. Many exchanges are listing it. Shibaswap coming soon. Getting good publicity. And the covid relief fund guy said he will sell only 10%.

I am down 4000$ on this. Do I regret? No. Because I know in the short term it will do more profit than ada, matic & dot combined. Those coins are for farming
Yeah but if u think from the price they listed at, to the price they will eventually reach, ADA and Matic have far more upside than shiba ever can have.

Whether from today shiba has more upside than ADA or Matic remains to be seen, and yeah u could be right here, as it's a meme coin there is no way to price it..

• +1
Yeah but if u think from the price they listed at, to the price they will eventually reach, ADA and Matic have far more upside than shiba ever can have.

Whether from today shiba has more upside than ADA or Matic remains to be seen, and yeah u could be right here, as it's a meme coin there is no way to price it..
Chad Ada will literally butcher incel ethereum and come to the top if ethereum 2.0 fails.

Bitcoin is an incel who is status & money maxed
Ethereum is surgery maxed incel turned chad.

But ada is fucking chad. A natural chad. Who will butcher both bitcoin and ethereum. Now we have to see how much time will it take. But it will happen.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Chad Ada will literally butcher incel ethereum and come to the top if ethereum 2.0 fails.

But ada is fucking chad. A natural chad. Who will butcher both bitcoin and ethereum. Now we have to see how much time will it take. But it will happen.

Thank you for putting this in a way I can UNDERSTAND! :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and .🇹🇩.

It depends on how much smart contracts are adopted, or rather how widely.

I still think ADA, ETH, and XLM have a long term growth case, XRP I'm less sure

• +1
Where the fuck do I even buy shiba inu?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Buy some stablecoin then use uniswap. But dont buy it, its dead
Nvm just deposited 500€ on binance. Wtf do I buy?

• +1
Nvm just deposited 500€ on binance. Wtf do I buy?
Literally buy anything, everything is low rn so you will make a profit within a week because of the common crash
Preferably get bitcoin, litecoin , ethereum.

• +1
Literally buy anything, everything is low rn so you will make a profit within a week because of the common crash
Preferably get bitcoin, litecoin , ethereum.
what about iota or stellar?

• +1
what about iota or stellar?
Not worth it for your case scenario, the coins i said are guarranteed to go back to what what they have been,
Its literally a crypto sale rn

• +1
Not worth it for your case scenario, the coins i said are guarranteed to go back to what what they have been,
Its literally a crypto sale rn
I’ll just get 2 litecoins JFL

• +1
when do i sell bro

lets go bros ! eat the diperino boys +

@CookiesAndCream @shiba

its just a 250% fall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
why u scam me bro

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF