Short guys are hatted and tall guys get all the attention at night but the two biggest slayers I know are short huys with decent faces WTF

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Happened even in highschool. There was this worshup of tall guys but hr biggest womanizer was the shortest guy in class with good face.

I mean I always see the talm gjys in bar get the most attention regardless of face BUT the extreme cases of getting atention were always under average height guys with good faces. Makes me wonder which is better, height or face

dude my oneitis was in a relationship with a short guy with mid tier normie face. he was literally 5 feet. height means nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, shimada, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Unironically quit the internet if you're debating whether or not face is more important than height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada, Kade, BigBoy and 2 others
face is king, more news at 9 woohoo

• +1
Reactions: shimada and IndianJock
Happened even in highschool. There was this worshup of tall guys but hr biggest womanizer was the shortest guy in class with good face.

I mean I always see the talm gjys in bar get the most attention regardless of face BUT the extreme cases of getting atention were always under average height guys with good faces. Makes me wonder which is better, height or face
Yea whatever man. I'm 6'3 PSL 4.5 but KHV cuz I'm curry ded srs

Face trumps everything

Plenty of ugly tallfags getting zero pussy

There are pretty much no incels with handsome faces unless they're like 5'3"

• +1
Reactions: Kade, ugly nebula, BigBoy and 1 other person

Also you forget that at the bar they only notice your height not face cuz it's dark JFL

Unironically quit the internet if you're debating whether or not face is more important than height
I mean I stole girls from taller guys BUT verty tall guys usually get insane attention at bars even if they look like goblins. its what makes me wonder this.

5''11" is good enough if you have the face

face beats all.

there’s so many health indicators on the face compared to body:

-clear skin
-hair
-lower third
-eyes
-white teeth

Height can only halo you and compensate a bit if you’re average. If you’re short (under 5’7), height has an effect on you. If you’re average height, height does nothing to you. If you’re tall (6’3+), height can compensate a bit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, BigBoy, LordNorwood and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock
I mean I stole girls from taller guys BUT verty tall guys usually get insane attention at bars even if they look like goblins. its what makes me wonder this.
Height and frame matters forsure it makes you easily beat out everyone that's facially looksmatched with you, but definitely not as important as face.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
You're seeing men that are disproportionately taller than the rest, obviously it will help give them an edge. Face matters more but height can be a disadvantage if you're short and an advantage of you're tall

Can we please stop talking about this already

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and IndianJock
Damn I'm right around similar stats, but not curry (and just V)
It sucks cuz I feel close. Like I got approached once, and many times on Facebook. But it's all fucking cope ngl.

JFL

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I thought u dated a model girl before?
You're probably thinking of someone else, I've only dated one girl and I'd say she was 7 or 7.5/10
Idk if my PSL is 4.5 on the dot but it certainly isn't over 5.
It sucks cuz I feel close. Like I got approached once, and many times on Facebook. But it's all fucking cope ngl.

JFL
I've been approached a decent amount weirdly enough.
I also feel that sense of "close" though. If just a couple flaws on my face were fixed I'd be a much higher PSL but they are very tough to fix.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock and BigBoy
You're probably thinking of someone else, I've only dated one girl and I'd say she was 7 or 7.5/10

I also feel that sense of "close" though. If just a couple flaws on my face were fixed I'd be a much higher PSL but they are very tough to fix.
What probably happened was i think u gave her irl score but i thought it was psl. All i remember u said is she mogged you.

Honeatly 7-8 irl is good enough. No need to go for 10/10

• +1
What probably happened was i think u gave her irl score but i thought it was psl. All i remember u said is she mogged you.

Honeatly 7-8 irl is good enough. No need to go for 10/10
Oh yeah that makes sense haha. No, personally I don't even think PSL really applies to women.
But yeah I agree. 7-8 with the right personality beats 9 or even 10 with the wrong personality.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Ngl, height is most important for average guys. I'd be trucel otherwise.

Still trucel cuz curry tho
:lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Ngl, height is most important for average guys. I'd be trucel otherwise.

Still trucel cuz curry tho
:lul: :lul: :lul:
If I was some combination of shorter or more obviously ethnic I have no fucking doubt I would be trucel
thank fucking God I'm tall and can pass as a Med

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and IndianJock
the whole "height vs. face" discussion is retarded altogether

people line it up like they're 2 participants in a boxing ring and "WHOS GONNA WIN BROOO"

theyre dependent on eachother

asking which is important is like asking "IS DRINKING OR EATING MORE IMPORTANT?" that how retarded it sounds if u think about it

by definition face is "more important", because it's a manifestation of your being. that's what makes you unique in the world, thats who you are. saying "height is more important" makes literally 0 sense because theres no height without face. height/size is just an amplification of your face.

but the thing is, people who downplay height usually use arguments of people of extreme outliers in face. a very low % of population

most of people's faces are between 3 and 5 psl, that accounts for over 80% of people. in this range of faces height matters "more" than if you start comparing it to male models. like a tall wide framed 3 psl person easily mogs a 4 psl avg height/frame dude. cant say the same for 5 vs 6 psl or 6 vs 7 psl. the more you go at the extremes the less height/frame matters and the more it matters ur close to the statistical median

if you start looking at the importance of height between this 3 to 5 psl range you'll quickly realise its extremely important bcuz no one is facially striking enough to overrule size theory. and again, this range accounts for like 80% of people. so you have 80% of people where height is extremely important. but height doesnt matter for outliers (extremely ugly or extremely good looking people), the 20%

so you can argue that your actual competition for the hottest women is within this 20% (the extremely good looking part obv, not the ugly, so like 10% rather), so for the hottest women in general height matters less, but in the real world for most of the population it is the DIVIDING factor between regular people

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, the next o'pry, IndianJock and 1 other person
the whole "height vs. face" discussion is retarded altogether

people line it up like they're 2 participants in a boxing ring and "WHOS GONNA WIN BROOO"

theyre dependent on eachother

asking which is important is like asking "IS DRINKING OR EATING MORE IMPORTANT?" that how retarded it sounds if u think about it

by definition face is "more important", because it's a manifestation of your being. that's what makes you unique in the world, thats who you are. saying "height is more important" makes literally 0 sense because theres no height without face. height/size is just an amplification of your face.

but the thing is, people who downplay height usually use arguments of people of extreme outliers in face. a very low % of population

most of people's faces are between 3 and 5 psl, that accounts for over 80% of people. in this range of faces height matters "more" than if you start comparing it to male models. like a tall wide framed 3 psl person easily mogs a 4 psl avg height/frame dude. cant say the same for 5 vs 6 psl or 6 vs 7 psl. the more you go at the extremes the less height/frame matters and the more it matters ur close to the statistical median

if you start looking at the importance of height between this 3 to 5 psl range you'll quickly realise its extremely important bcuz no one is facially striking enough to overrule size theory. and again, this range accounts for like 80% of people. so you have 80% of people where height is extremely important. but height doesnt matter for outliers (extremely ugly or extremely good looking people), the 20%

so you can argue that your actual competition for the hottest women is within this 20% (the extremely good looking part obv, not the ugly, so like 10% rather), so for the hottest women in general height matters less, but in the real world for most of the population it is the DIVIDING factor between regular people
yeah this
big difference comparing ourselves to literally the most attractive men (that the PSL scale was based on) in autistic image contests online vs actually talking to women and other men in real life

Height is cope from what I have observed living here.

Face matters more for uncountable reasons so stop

+6' height is cope.

at a certain psl face level height matters a lot less (but still matters).