Short philtrum is so important

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Long philtrum makes you look non-human. like a monkey. Its literally a chimpanzee trait. Its also associated with fetal alcohol syndrome aka ur pregnant mother drank vodka

Short philtrum is required to look human. A long philtrum can basically decimate your looks and make you look old. Its equally bad as balding.

this poor girl looks old and strange because of her philtrum, it also lacks a philtrum groove.
E2FC21E7 493D 445B BEEC 6D15D12C162F

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Chadelite, Hades and 10 others
Long philtrum makes you look non-human. like a monkey. Its literally a chimpanzee trait. Its also associated with fetal alcohol syndrome aka ur pregnant mother drank vodka

Short philtrum is required to look human.

View attachment 367722

have you permission from Susan Astley?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5393
still never began for me

Mine is literally 20,5mm JFL. It's actually a masculine trait though lol, even though it's shit and it makes me depressed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Solidcoin, Effortless, SSJ Trunks and 4 others
Mine is literally 20,5mm JFL. It's actually a masculine trait though lol, even though it's shit and it makes me depressed.
Its a chimp trait ngl

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Danish_Retard, Solidcoin and 1 other person
water is wet

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Ideal gigaslayer philtrum
76111C3A 7A6D 4952 B8E2 A891E1A704E3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, yukon-cel, Nosecel and 3 others
philtrum is the least of her problems jfl
Its her biggest problem u gigacoper. Now she will be rejected even by rodriguez the mexican gardener. If she had good lips and philtrum she would look fine for her ethnic group.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
@Yuyevon i mwasured mine at 14mm, looks kind of long though

Last edited:
CCW bimax + lip lift or death

• +1
Its cuz of ur upturned nose and thin upper lip

its not a flaw but its not good
Would a 2mm lip lift ( vermillon advancement which increases upper lip height at the same time) be worth the cost?

Would a 2mm lip lift ( vermillon advancement which increases upper lip height at the same time) be worth the cost?
Yes but do more than 2mm because lip lifts will only give two thirds (67%) actual reduction. I removed 8mm and only got 5mm reduction.

i morphed u and u look better with shorter philtrum. It suits ur prettyboy look and increases ur fwhr

Yes but do more than 2mm because lip lifts will only give two thirds (67%) actual reduction. I removed 8mm and only got 5mm reduction.

i morphed u and u look better with shorter philtrum. It suits ur prettyboy look and increases ur fwhr
Pm me the morph

average philtrum is best, short looks feminine and long looks inbred

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bromose, Danish_Retard, Solidcoin and 2 others
Good thing mine is short

average philtrum is best, short looks feminine and long looks inbred
Short is ideal cuz it increases ur fwhr and chin/philtrum ratio. also philtrum gets longer with age so its a guarantee u will look young longer.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Short is ideal cuz it increases ur fwhr and chin/philtrum ratio. also philtrum gets longer with age so its a guarantee u will look young longer.
wont make much of a difference if your face is thin and long and if you have a short chin

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and laske.7
My philtrum Is 20 mm. But My lips are thick though. If I measure to the middle of My mouth Is 30mm.

I'm SO subhuman.

• Woah
Mine is 2 cm too. Just grow moustache/ stubble. It helps a lot at least for me. You can also try increase ur chin height with genioplasty. That's my plan.

• JFL
it only matters if:
-u have below 65mm ipd
-ur female
-u have longer than 55mm nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony and Deleted member 5393
A bad philtrum can make a face look bad without anyone realising. Nobody looks directly at it, but it affects your ratios.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Danish_Retard, Solidcoin and 3 others
legit

long philtrum makes you look like a single digit iq ape

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Solidcoin, Effortless and 3 others
Mine is 15 mm, but I was cursed with a long ass nose. Long philtrum or long nose are truly disgusting traits

Thank god I was blessed with a 12-13mm philtrum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, yukon-cel and Deleted member 5393
Fuaaaaaaaaaaark thats one of my failos
I pray for lip lift

i read around 13-15mm on another thread.
I want maxilla impaction so bad. That would be a Big improvement for me.

Mine is 2 cm too. Just grow moustache/ stubble. It helps a lot at least for me. You can also try increase ur chin height with genioplasty. That's my plan.
It's true. After not shaving for several days, when I shave I seriously look like a chimp. The difference is so noticeable. But I don't like using a mustache because it ages me.

It's true. After not shaving for several days, when I shave I seriously look like a chimp. The difference is so noticeable. But I don't like using a mustache because it ages me.
My face features makes me look too young so the moustache helps JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingForLife
@Yuyevon i mwasured mine at 14mm, looks kind of long though
Kill yourself. 14mm is good.

DUDE SAME. What tf to do?

What causes a long philtrum? Genetics? Is there anything else?

Mine is unironically 12.5mm

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Entschuldigung
Philtrim is so important, one of the main reasons for narrow horse face too.

mine is probably btw 12-14mm

all that matters is chin to philtrum ratio, unless philtrum makes you look like a rabbit jfl