Should I be takeing aspirin before work ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
I took aspirin before work to ameliorate the heat- and exercise- induced ageing from working in my work environment , but aspirin might compromise my functional immune capacity by inhibiting COX-1 and COX-2 . this would make me susceptible to parasites from the normie exposure . so maybe i should INCREASE inflammation/immune while at work ? i would age more but i would defend the parasites . i think some parasites get me cuz today i feel out of breath after rakeing some leaves , they parasites attack my lungs .

• +1
Reactions: lookmaxascend
@DR. NICKGA

its hard to see what better for less ageing

inflammation or parasite worse ?

why not take some infusion with some antiinflamatories roots/herbs instead? And it would also be great that you mix it with something that protects you from the cortisol rise you'll get.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
And for parasites, maybe a detox once in a while with ivermectin. There are also other things that might be effective (I'm currently reading about them so I haven't form a conclusion yet) for parasites like papaya seeds, black walnut tree seeds, cayene pepper, etc.

• Hmm...
why not take some infusion with some antiinflamatories roots/herbs instead? And it would also be great that you mix it with something that protects you from the cortisol rise you'll get.
true , i mean immune involves inflammation , but antiinflammatories often ameliorate unneeded inflammation and might not reduce immune capacity . idrk im just speculateing .

And for parasites, maybe a detox once in a while with ivermectin. There are also other things that might be effective (I'm currently reading about them so I haven't form a conclusion yet) for parasites like papaya seeds, black walnut tree seeds, cayene pepper, etc.
detox is something i want to look into , definitely

ivermectin might be dangerous

true , i mean immune involves inflammation , but antiinflammatories often ameliorate unneeded inflammation and might not reduce immune capacity . idrk im just speculateing .

detox is something i want to look into , definitely

ivermectin might be dangerous

I've seen the video (very interesting btw). I knew it's definetely dangerous taking it regularly, I mean it's a "poison" to kill parasites. And it was originally used in animals like horses. I believe that with the right amount and taking it for a first detox to eliminate all your parasites and then building up resistance to them is the ideal aproach (I read ivermectin is one of the most effective ones). Anyway, I'm reading about alternatives with the hope that there's something more or less as effective but being "safer". What I haven't read about yet is mechanisms in order to build resistance to those parasites, have you dived into that topic? I'd like to get info about that.

• +1