Should I end a marriage or let it go on?

Ruin it?

• Total voters
CaptainButtnaked

CaptainButtnaked

Iron
I've been seeing a married woman in her 40's for a couple of months now but as the relationship has gone on she grows complacent with me & disrespectful. She has an instable personality where some days she'll want me & be grabbing my cock & feeling my muscles & then other days like today where I'll offer to do something with her (traing abs) & she'll tell me to basically to fuck off to my face. Feel fed up with this roller coaster. I've got a video where I've left a hickey on her neck & was thinking about sending it to her husband.

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
idk

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Posts24Reputation13

Do the right thing.

• +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked and Kingkellz
I've been seeing a married woman in her 40's for a couple of months now but as the relationship has gone on she grows complacent with me & disrespectful. She has an instable personality where some days she'll want me & be grabbing my cock & feeling my muscles & then other days like today where I'll offer to do something with her (traing abs) & she'll tell me to basically to fuck off to my face. Feel fed up with this roller coaster. I've got a video where I've left a hickey on her neck & was thinking about sending it to her husband.

Thoughts?
Show it to her husband
Cut of your relationship with her immediately as well

That way she has no person to bounce back on. Also she is a cheater that needs to be punished

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Leforrt3000, Justttt, john2 and 3 others
Send him. Cheating women are trash. You are trash too op but if her husband hits you you get karma

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino
do it if you dont youre a low t beta ass bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Slayerino and Kingkellz
How old are you yourself?

Yes, death before dishonour brother.

bro

@CaptainButtnaked record her kissing and touching you even fucking you

then send it to her husband then leave her

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
do they have children?

do it if you dont youre a low t beta ass bitch
Funnily enough, I've gotten these thoughts of saying end it since changing my TRT dosage to me from "normal testosterone" to "high end normal".

Funnily enough, I've gotten these thoughts of saying end it since changing my TRT dosage to me from "normal testosterone" to "high end normal".
told you. be a high t chad and tell her husband that you guys fucked and just found out that he is her husband and youre just trying to ''apologize'' please for the love of god screenshot it al

Imagine being young and going with post-wall used up cunts. No self-respect op. Anyway, yes, make her cry lol
I must admit she is good looking for her age. She seems to get in her shitty moods when young girls give me attention at the gym (espically one in particular). This is what annoys me, she acts like a cunt but in reality I could fuck up her life with the push of a button. On top of that she tries to justify me not telling anyone with "Think about my kids".
do they have children?
Yes. 2.

Show it to her husband
Cut of your relationship with her immediately as well

That way she has no person to bounce back on. Also she is a cheater that needs to be punished
Yes bro, Just like Moses said...

STONED TO DEATH!!! :lul::lul::lul:!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Ruin it and update us I want to see the world including this marriage burn

Do the right thing and make sure her husband knows she's been a whore. You have already sinned by doing this, perhaps you owe him money as well.

Deuteronomy 22:22:
"If a man is found lying with a married woman, then both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman; thus you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Cheating bitch ngl

If you knew she was married when you started then that's 1000000000% on you and you have no right to be angry.

If she wasn't forthcoming and led you on this whole time while actually being married then yes ruin the marriage.

Ruin the marriage or low t you would be doing her kids and her husband a favor. Wouldnt you want your wife to get caught if she was cheating on you. Cucking another man is beta asf when theres plenty of other women so at least do the right thing and show her husband.

Update - Confronted her in person told her she's got a week to tell him or I tell him myself. She was trying to appeal to empathy by fake crying but told her to shut the fuck up, be an adult & take ownership of her fucked up life. She talks about how I'll ruin her kids life & her husbands, he already knows shes played up on him in the past via hacking her phone. He deserves to know at the end of the day. It's sickening, she doesn't give a fuck about anyone otherwise she wouldn't of done it. She only cares she'll lose her lifestyle of 4x4's, Gym & holidays if her husband divorces her, she looks good for 45 but give it 1-2 years & she's just lost any lasting appeal.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Ritalincel
No, people can't be hurt by what they don't know. Ignorance is bliss.

Ruin the marriage or low t you would be doing her kids and her husband a favor. Wouldnt you want your wife to get caught if she was cheating on you. Cucking another man is beta asf when theres plenty of other women so at least do the right thing and show her husband.
Had a debrief with another girl I talk to & she came from a family that had the same situation. She said she would of preferred if her parents went there own way then all the bullshit & lies.

So did you tell the husband or not?
Had a debrief with another girl I talk to & she came from a family that had the same situation. She said she would of preferred if her parents went there own way then all the bullshit & lies.

Do they have kids? If not do it

Tell the husband he deserves to know his wife is a cheating whore