Should I get a revision of my midface implants?

Zygos look perfect tbh, bringing down your gonial angle should make your face much more defined.

also lol @ saying he needs jaw implants over eye work.
he needs both.
I agree wholeheartedly. If my work/school schedule and financial situation are accommodating, I should be going to Taban within the next 4-5 months to overhaul my entire eye area. When I showed him a morph of the eye area I'm shooting for, he told me that he could get me pretty close (~80% to be realistic but possibly even closer) but that the changes would be so dramatic that they would provoke an identity crisis in many patients. That was exactly the sort of thing I was hoping to hear.
woaw...
Do you know how much the taban's surgery will cost you ?

zygos look great dude, i wouldnt worry about it. your eye area needs fixing first

Your eyes look almost unnerving, especially at close range. You also look kind of like a dad in these pictures. I think it's the combination of the shirt and hairstyle.

A dad?! Shit, that's definitely not how I want to come across. The good news is, I got my hair cut earlier today (it's way shorter), and I usually don't let it grow out that long. I guess it's better than Norwooding though, right?

Although, I don't really see what the issue is with the shirt. I received it as part of the promotion for a local 5k race I ran in a few years ago. It's just a Nike Dri-Fit shirt, but maybe the design is too conservative? FWIW, I don't work out in that shirt -- it's just one of the shirts I change into when I'm done working out at the gym and I'm going to go straight home afterwards.

I agree wholeheartedly. If my work/school schedule and financial situation are accommodating, I should be going to Taban within the next 4-5 months to overhaul my entire eye area. When I showed him a morph of the eye area I'm shooting for, he told me that he could get me pretty close (~80% to be realistic but possibly even closer) but that the changes would be so dramatic that they would provoke an identity crisis in many patients. That was exactly the sort of thing I was hoping to hear.

must me mental torture waiting for your upcoming surgery lol

A dad?! Shit, that's definitely not how I want to come across. The good news is, I got my hair cut earlier today (it's way shorter), and I usually don't let it grow out that long. I guess it's better than Norwooding though, right?

Although, I don't really see what the issue is with the shirt. I received it as part of the promotion for a local 5k race I ran in a few years ago. It's just a Nike Dri-Fit shirt, but maybe the design is too conservative? FWIW, I don't work out in that shirt -- it's just one of the shirts I change into when I'm done working out at the gym and I'm going to go straight home afterwards.
Only dads wear 5k race shirts bro.

for his age it's not that bad and you can fraud it. You can't fraud an unbalanced 2nd/3rd third.if i was him i will do the jaw implants first + the eye surgeries will be done under local anesthesia, and the healing will be shorter so doing the hardest ones first is better imo.

The only advantage to doing the jaw implant first is that it will only cost $8500 as compared to $20k for the eye surgeries. I will most likely do the eye surgeries first, but I also want to make sure I go back to Dr. Y in time to get the rest of the jaw implant put in before he retires. Otherwise, if he retires/dies first, I'll have to go to Eppley and spend $15k+ for a totally new one to be designed.

Zygos look perfect tbh, bringing down your gonial angle should make your face much more defined.

also lol @ saying he needs jaw implants over eye work.

Thanks; yeah, I will probably go with Taban first, and then maybe next spring or summer (or whenever I can get the finances lined up -- time to crowdfund my PS??) I'll go back to Dr. Y to get the rest of the jaw implant put in. Just don't want him to retire first.

Last night when I was at the gym, I took a few photos of my face out on the gym floor as well as in the locker room since both areas have slightly different forms of lighting that help to depict how the implants look in various lighting settings. Also, since a few people have asked me for an in-motion video of my face, I filmed myself in front of the mirror out on the gym floor and uploaded it as a GIF (it's at the very bottom). I usually don't let my hair grow out that long, but I've been pretty busy so I just got around to getting a haircut earlier today.

So you guys don't think that (based on viewing these photos as well as the video) just another mm or two of additional forward projection would look good? Maybe I'm just being too nitpicky here... or maybe I'm simply one of those neurotic plastic surgery patients who will never be truly satisfied with how they look.

Also, in the video, I clench my masseter muscles during the last few seconds of it to give a "preview" of what additional width from the jaw implants I had designed for me might look like (obviously, I'm not able to simulate what it would look like to have lower jaw angles). Don't you guys agree that the extra jaw angle width adds more hollowing to my cheeks and makes my face look more defined in general?

... But yeah, I get that at this point, my most subhuman, must-fix "feature" is my eye area.

@Amnesia @Rimcel @streege @ZUZZCEL @facemaxxed

everything looks really good besides your eyes.

if your eyes were censored id assume you could be a Chad.

It's all mental masturbation until you get your eye area fixed, zygos are suppose to be wider than jaw anyway and tbh your pics fucking suck anyway, they are no doubt prone to a lot of lens distortion. You need someone to take pics for you at like 10 ft distance

Only dads wear 5k race shirts bro.

I didn't know this (but now I do). Since I usually do pretty well in 5k/10k races (either 1st place in my age group or sometimes an overall top finisher), these shirts basically represent the only form of anything even remotely resembling validation that I have ever received in my life.
It's all mental masturbation until you get your eye area fixed, zygos are suppose to be wider than jaw anyway and tbh your pics fucking suck anyway, they are no doubt prone to a lot of lens distortion. You need someone to take pics for you at like 10 ft distance

@Amnesia Do you think the lens distortion could be making the zygos look too small? Or are you saying that the lens distortion is making me look bad in general (even moreso than the eye area on its own)?
everything looks really good besides your eyes.

if your eyes were censored id assume you could be a Chad.

Thanks, that means a lot. I honestly don't think I could ever be a Chad (or even if I could, too many elements of my psychology and personality are afflicted from living a life of zero validation from females), but I think high-tier normie at least is achievable. I just wish I had gotten this shit done 10+ years ago instead of waiting until I became an oldcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Look at the distance between the lateral canthus and the edge of his face, much shorter in the distorted pic for both meeks and cavill. Lens distortion makes the outer parts of your face seem smaller/shorter, your jaw and zygos are gunna appear much worse with lens distortion

GGnDV2U

Jhbty

Look at the distance between the lateral canthus and the edge of his face, much shorter in the distorted pic for both meeks and cavill. Lens distortion makes the outer parts of your face seem smaller/shorter, your jaw and zygos are gunna appear much worse with lens distortion

View attachment 115102

View attachment 115103

Ok, I see your point now. Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way to blame my eye area on lens distortion though, LOL.

Your eye area is no doubt suffering from distortion too but it definitely needs some improvement. You've made a massive improvement from where you were pre surgery though man

Your eye area is no doubt suffering from distortion too but it definitely needs some improvement. You've made a massive improvement from where you were pre surgery though man

Thanks, I appreciate it. At this point I want to do anything and everything that could possibly improve my aesthetics, whether it's more surgery or softmaxxes such as collagen-boosting therapies. At my age, I need to place just as much emphasis on maintaining/boosting collagen production as I put on getting more surgeries to change the fundamental appearance of my face.

BTW, what's your opinion on the jaw implants in general, though @Amnesia? Did you see the part at the end of the GIF where I clenched my masseter muscles and added some extra width? Did you notice what I mentioned in regards to how the extra width makes my midface look more defined and hollowed-out?

Yeah I watched the gif and all the other pics, again, I would rather see a pic taken from a bit further away to give a better opinion. I would stand by my original opinion by saying just focus on eye area, overdoing something like jaw could venture you into uncanny valley man, looking at the pics, there's nothing "wrong" with your jaw and I wouldnt have even given it a second thought if it wasnt you pointing out that thats what you were concerned about from the pics.

Im trying to find the thread where one "bad" facial feature was enough to make women perceive the whole face as unattractive. That's why it's much more important to at least obtain average facial features across the board before you then revise and nitpick already above average features.

EYES EYES EYES BRUHHH that's all you need to focus on

• +1
Reactions: kota and SurgerySoon
Yeah I watched the gif and all the other pics, again, I would rather see a pic taken from a bit further away to give a better opinion. I would stand by my original opinion by saying just focus on eye area, overdoing something like jaw could venture you into uncanny valley man, looking at the pics, there's nothing "wrong" with your jaw and I wouldnt have even given it a second thought if it wasnt you pointing out that thats what you were concerned about from the pics.

Im trying to find the thread where one "bad" facial feature was enough to make women perceive the whole face as unattractive. That's why it's much more important to at least obtain average facial features across the board before you then revise and nitpick already above average features.

EYES EYES EYES BRUHHH that's all you need to focus on

I see what you mean. I guess I just like the idea of improving any and all features that could potentially be improved (for example, aside from adding a bit of extra width/drop-down to make the midface more defined, I like how the wraparound implant would also make the body of my jaw more straight and angular and less curved). I agree though that more caution needs to be taken when it comes to augmenting features that don't necessarily look "bad" to begin with.

I see what you mean. I guess I just like the idea of improving any and all features that could potentially be improved (for example, aside from adding a bit of extra width/drop-down to make the midface more defined, I like how the wraparound implant would also make the body of my jaw more straight and angular and less curved). I agree though that more caution needs to be taken when it comes to augmenting features that don't necessarily look "bad" to begin with.

You can morph every GL guy to make him more attractive, cause no one has absolutely ideal features no matter how gl they are, but one thing these gl guys have in common is no GIANT flaws, that's why you gotta start with the weakest features and go from there.

But on that note, I mean I'm guilty myself of sperging about about this stuff haha so I know where you're coming from man, I get it.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon

BUMP! SS did you ever fix your eye area?

Bump @SurgerySoon, were you able to fix your eye area or get the rest of the jaw implant?

You got a great result from the infraorbitalmalar implants.

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and Deleted member 16834
I think adding any more would make you look uncanny valley tbh, they are fine. fix your eye area stop worrying about the zygos.

curious why he didn't increase the vertical height of the infraorbital rim part of the implant though.

mine which is in a weeks time is quite high compared to your designs

View attachment 114319
replying here because I can't message you.

did you end up going through with these midface implants?

if you did could you either respond here or message me about your experience?

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope