Should I go to college at 22

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
I want to go to college to study industrial design but I’m to comfortable being a neet. My parents are giving 10k a year for tuition and rent. But I fucking hate going to school and I don’t want to work construction my whole life. I don’t have to pay bills or rent since I live with my parents and they pay for my phone bill. I also get unlimited DoorDash and my mom give 500-&800 a month. They told me once I’m done with college there not gonna support me anymore but im scared that im going to be poorcel after college so I don’t want to go yet.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 51465
yeah do it cunt your still young making friends becomes impossible after college

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Hottaco34, castelldefels and 3 others
yeah do it cunt your still young making friends becomes impossible after college
Dont really care about Friends I care about not being poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and Nick.Harte
Any other nigger wanna reply

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
If you can handle it. I'm such an abused dog that I wouldn't be able to finish and I can barely graduate

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and TheMaxxer333
If industrial design is like engineering do it, you’ll be able to get a much better job once you’re out

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I want to go to college to study industrial design but I’m to comfortable being a neet. My parents are giving 10k a year for tuition and rent. But I fucking hate going to school and I don’t want to work construction my whole life. I don’t have to pay bills or rent since I live with my parents and they pay for my phone bill. I also get unlimited DoorDash and my mom give 500-&800 a month. They told me once I’m done with college there not gonna support me anymore but im scared that im going to be poorcel after college so I don’t want to go yet.
no your major is shit anyways
learn coding nigga and you could be making 100k$+
regardless DONT go to college learn to do something online
if you earn like 1000$/ month only, then MOVE to thailand or philipines or lower cost of living and that would still be better because its ONLINE and youd have a better life than the expensive west anyways

May as well

no your major is shit anyways
learn coding nigga and you could be making 100k$+
regardless DONT go to college learn to do something online
if you earn like 1000$/ month only, then MOVE to thailand or philipines or lower cost of living and that would still be better because its ONLINE and youd have a better life than the expensive west anyways
dont listen to this guy coding and software engineering is dying 80% of things now have no code solutions with ai and the field is too oversaturated with foreign talent and thousands of layoffs from faang just make it harder to get a job not to mention 10- sometimes 12 hour workdays for many startups and getting shit pay

You should LDAR