Should I go to the class trip?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I promised my class to go on a trip with them next week,it would last 3 days,we would stay in a hotel and go on different places,I already payed too,however I wasn't honest about me wanting to go,because thanks to my high inhibation I feared they might get mad at me for it. Tbh I don't really want to go because I am an aspie,and most school trips I go to I am left alone bored and got no one to talk to. Should I go in the end?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Didn’t read lol

Never behave like an aspie around normies, so go if you care about your reputation. But yeah, school trips are extremely boring , as an incel you can hardly connect with nt people.

Never behave like an aspie around normies, so go if you care about your reputation. But yeah, school trips are extremely boring , as an incel you can hardly connect with nt people.
Its not like I can decide whether to behave as an aspie or not. You have to be born nt. I have tried numerous times trying to be normal,and I still got called a creepy idiot. Probab not gonna go lol

Its not like I can decide whether to behave as an aspie or not. You have to be born nt. I have tried numerous times trying to be normal,and I still got called a creepy idiot. Probab not gonna go lol
Still some situations are under your control. Not going on a school trip for no apparent reason is indicative of strong asocial personality, I've had similar experiences , I basically avoided events at school from time to time for no reason other than finding them boring. At the end of the year I was "awarded" for "loner of the class" jfl

go and get laid

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and androidcel
go and get laid
Impossible
there is only one girl that goes with us,her boyfriend will also be there,and she is the person that hates me the most and calls me names most of the times. I hate her that much too that she is one of the main reasons why I don't wanna go.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 470
Impossible
there is only one girl that goes with us,her boyfriend will also be there,and she is the person that hates me the most and calls me names most of the times. I hate her that much too that she is one of the main reasons why I don't wanna go.
Slap that fucking bitch.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and DarknLost
I promised my class to go on a trip with them next week,it would last 3 days,we would stay in a hotel and go on different places,I already payed too,however I wasn't honest about me wanting to go,because thanks to my high inhibation I feared they might get mad at me for it. Tbh I don't really want to go because I am an aspie,and most school trips I go to I am left alone bored and got no one to talk to. Should I go in the end?
If they asked you to go, should there be any reason?
Why would they leave you alone on the trip if they asked you to go?

If they didn't want to be with you on the trip they wouldn't have asked you to go.

Yes go, you already payed so

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
t.blackoutwhitein

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Depends on price

Could have used that money to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and SikKunt
for me school trips were the worse and left me with bad memories
personally I wouldnt go on them again unless I corrected my social skills

Last edited: