Should I inject T ASAP because of my woman-like form?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I have a pear figure, wide hips, thighs, and ass.

My frame would get most users here rock hard, that's how bad it is. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I don't have klinefilters since my dick isn't (too) small and I'm horny 24/7; I just have a shit frame.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 2d v2, iwillbeflinch, Scammer and 1 other person

My frame would get most users here rock hard, that's how bad it is. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I don't have klinefilters since my dick isn't (too) small and I'm horny 24/7; I just have a shit frame.
It is all about prenatal T my dude

• So Sad
Reactions: Agendum
It is all about prenatal T my dude
Fuck, but my growth plates are still open and I'm still going through puberty so it's not completely over right?

getting lean as fuck and injecting while doing heavy shoulder and back work is ur only hope

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Fuck, but my growth plates are still open and I'm still going through puberty so it's not completely over right?
I don't know man I don't want to give you medical advice that might fuck you up even more. Looksmaxers that are your age take HGH, MK-677 and aromatase inhibitors, that is all I know.

• +1
Post a pic of thick bussy

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum and fjor2096

Does t make you bald?

My jb kitten is also 16

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
no pics no care

I had it too. get into lifting asap.

• +1
No, just TrannyMaxx and LesbianMaxx and you'll be fine:)

• JFL
get your hormone levels checked

Did you fix it or at least even it out?
yeah, basically i had big legs but literally no upper body mass + i had chest fta and assfat cuz of estrogen fucking soyboy lifestyle.

what I did was lift but only do legs once per week or not go that hard to get my strength balancced

orchic extract. use hundreds of dollars worth of this shit for a few months.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero