Should i leanmaxx at my age which is 15 or go full protien and bulk until im 20 for good frame ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I actually tried not eating for one day and i couldn't even complete it without having stomach aches lol but should i focus on eating high protien foods until im 20 for claviclemaxxing and excerising a lot ? cuz i excerise a lot and pretty athletic for being 5"7 136lbs and i can also bench 135lbs 1 rep max and im not even a lifter i just had sports for school and lifted 135lb 1 rep max i progressively got up there tho. so what you guys think ?

Full bulk, and i'm 15 as well. Make sure to eat your proteins so you can grow taller (or else your life is over). The more weight the better, you need to get huge to be intimidating to pretty boy chads. After you're done bulking and have a nice frame then you can leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Bulk if you dont wanna be 5'7 forever
you should not leanmaxx at your age

• +1
Eat a lot of protein but cut your calories. Having more fat tissue actually lowers your t and hgh levels

• +1
Eat a lot of protein but cut your calories. Having more fat tissue actually lowers your t and hgh levels
Fat produces a bunch of unsavory hormones and hormone regulators. You definitely do not want to get anywhere near obese territory for heightmaxxing. Just doing sports, sprinting and shit like that should be enough.

OP you should also consider estrogen blockers and shit like that since that's primarily what closes growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827