Should i? No trolls

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

8x6 or death
Hello all, i am usually pretty on track with my diet (food wise), and i’ve been on a deficit for 2 weeks now

most of the time i’m animal based completely and i’ve been like this for 1.5 years

But theres one thing that ruins it all

PIZZA THE FUCKING PIZZA

THE WARM SLIGHT GOOEYNESS AND DELICOUS SATIATING COMBINATION THAT YOU CAN JUST EAT FOR ETERNITY

So i’m here to ask, should i just order me a pizza and ruin my deficit? I’m craving one so bad and i unironically can eat 1.5 pizzas in one sitting…

Man, Pizza is a great meal. I don't understand this fixation people have against it. It is one of the most complete meals especially if you make it with some protein. I love Pizza with tuna.

Almost the same with burguers and shawarma but on a lesser extent. Source of protein, 500 calories per one burguer, 700 per shawarma, what else do people want? I have lost weight with these things, it's all about protein intake and calories at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and lemonnz
But don't do it if you are going to destroy your deficit today.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Why trannies like this feller have to come here and not stay with his people on Reddit? Are they naturally greedy or something?

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and lemonnz
Why trannies like this feller have to come here and not stay with his people on Reddit? Are they naturally greedy or something?
What the fuck are you talking about bro ur so schitzo

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, N1666 and lemonnz
Man, Pizza is a great meal. I don't understand this fixation people have against it. It is one of the most complete meals especially if you make it with some protein. I love Pizza with tuna.

Almost the same with burguers and shawarma but on a lesser extent. Source of protein, 500 calories per one burguer, 700 per shawarma, what else do people want? I have lost weight with these things, it's all about protein intake and calories at the end of the day.
Burgers more like 800 if you count it all

Ground beef is surprisingly calorie dense

Lowkey might shit on my deficit today and load up some games

Might just eat 1000 tommorow and get on with it 🤷‍♂️

Thoughts?

Stupid gymcels... What a waste of time when it's all about having a big white cock

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I JUST WANNA FUCKING ORDER SOME PIZZA AND GET BLOATED AND FAT AND CUCKED AND SIT IN MY LITTLE CUCK CHAIR AND PLAY MY LITTLE CUCK GAME WHILE EATING MY JEWISH PIZZA GOYSLOP

Stupid gymcels... What a waste of time when it's all about having a big white cock
Not even a gymcel just tryna get to 12-15% bf

Burgers more like 800 if you count it all
Nah man, i calculate as best as i can. 500 usually. 800 is a very big one and also full equipped with eggs, maybe several cheese.
Ground beef is surprisingly calorie dense
Yes i know. I guess it depends on how much you use, how many layers.
Lowkey might shit on my deficit today and load up some games
Nah, don't do it. Regret afterwards. Drink something without calories.
Might just eat 1000 tommorow and get on with it 🤷‍♂️

Thoughts?
I did for months lesser than 1000 a day, and even had days of 300 and crazy stuff like that. Apart from dry fasting several consecutive days but that was such a shock that i overeated the next days.

Man, the best is to burn 700-1000 calories walking plus whatever it is burned in the gym (I still don't know to this day since there is incredible difference of opinion on this matter) and eat 2000. You will mantain by that a 1000 deficit and will eat whatever you crave. If there is a day you want 2 big meals then don't do a big breakfast, just a coffee or a tea plus something of 200-300 calories like several eggs or so.

Sup my man just wanted to let you know that Reddit isn’t just a place for trans people

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What the fuck are you talking about bro ur so schitzo
Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow GIF