Should I PCT

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Hello forum.

In November I decided to take a low dose of SARMS, specifically LGD-4033 at 5mg ED for 3 weeks at 16 years old. Didn't have any low T symptoms. A week ago I decided to use Androsterone. I used it for 5 days. Doses ranging from 1-4mg ED.

While I do not have any low T symptoms, I still get paranoid about having low T as a 16 y.o. I can build muscle easily, get morning wood 50% of the time and have no libido issues unless I take preworkout (lol). What is .me's suggestion? Should I get nolva and PCT to be safe?

I ordered aromasin to lower E without risking T supression.

inb4 don't fuck with your hormones at 16. got it, lesson learned.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Oh my fucking god don't do fucking sarms. And NO don't PCT at your age.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Oh my fucking god don't do fucking sarms. And NO don't PCT at your age.
Why not? I'm not worried about bone maturation. Nolva has been shown to increase final adult height.

Why not? I'm not worried about bone maturation. Nolva has been shown to increase final adult height.

Arimidex did, not nolva I think. You should bounce back soon anyway but ye suppression happens fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Arimidex did, not nolva I think. You should bounce back soon anyway but ye suppression happens fast.
I'm 100% bounced back from any supresson from the sarms. Sarms are just shitty in general, people should just roid tbh.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
@jefferson @Lorsss

thoughts?

I'm 100% bounced back from any supresson from the sarms. Sarms are just shitty in general, people should just roid tbh.

I tried sarms ye, my ostarine was fake 100%. My LGD was real but I got ill so stopped that after a few weeks. I noticed suppression but as long as you got no shutdown you are fine tbh it will bounce back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
I tried sarms ye, my ostarine was fake 100%. My LGD was real but I got ill so stopped that after a few weeks. I noticed suppression but as long as you got no shutdown you are fine tbh it will bounce back.
And what about the andro? That shit is way more supressive than talked to be.

Don't Forget to mew

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 1849
teenagers and their stupid new untested chinese crap known as SARMS :sick:
not only is much much slower than roids but testosterone has been studied since the 40s and we know everyting about it , can neutralize the side effects, and also you can achieve a very good body out of it alone, like bodybuilders of old did
JFL at low IQ SARM copers

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and W0KESTMOTHF