Should I post my face to finally put an end to all the false "chadpreet/fakecel" accusations?

Should I?

• Total voters
how would they leak it in discord;? what server

Yeah id like to see it but I wouldnt myself

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
how would they leak it in discord;? what server
Any blackpill server. They already do it to regular users, let alone mods.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
nice rep farm faggot, we both know your not gonna do it at the end of the day :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill

Jason mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot
dm me brooo

If you arr truly 2 psl. Then don't it. Although I doubt it.

Why? Its not like much ppl would know him
I'm not implying that. I just don't want my nigga becoming a punching bag🙏. Look at what happened to Mitten Squad when he did a face reveal.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and try2beme
Do it. You're just a bald mtn probs lol

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, try2beme and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm not implying that. I just don't want my nigga becoming a punching bag🙏. Look at what happened to Mitten Squad when he did a face reveal.
Even that nigga had a gf. Whites can't be incels.

Even that nigga had a gf. Whites can't be incels.
Wait really? I need proof bro. No way a man with this face has a gf then drinks himself to death.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gengar
Appreciate it a lot, BBC bhai. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Post or no post, I'll always be here for you, man. Even tho I'm a Greycel.(y)(y)

• Love it
Post or no post, I'll always be here for you, man. Even tho I'm a Greycel.(y)(y)
Aww thanks bhai. 😊 I don't discriminate based on join date/username color.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
If you were a disliked user, then it would probably be a bad idea. Considering most people are positive towards you then I doubt you would get insulted or turned into a meme

• So Sad
No

• +1
If you were a disliked user, then it would probably be a bad idea. Considering most people are positive towards you then I doubt you would get insulted or turned into a meme
I have my haters. :Comfy:

Don't do it. You will get meme'd forever with video edits by these tiktok fags. But it's your decision

• So Sad
Yeah, you're right. :Comfy: Real bhais voted no because they know I'll get ridiculed and whatnot and have my pictures saved by schizo (pajeet)s.

• Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain
Only post if youre at least MTN facially, otherwise it’s no point in potentially tarnishing your reputation for no valid reason

• +1
Only post if youre at least MTN facially, otherwise it’s no point in potentially tarnishing your reputation for no valid reason
Yeah, no. I'm sadly a truecel or weak LTN at best. I'd get memed hard and have my pictures saved. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Yeah, no. I'm sadly a truecel or weak LTN at best. I'd get memed hard and have my pictures saved. :feelswhy:
Damn, that sucks to hear, bhai:( Don't post yourself until you ascend (if you would even wanna post yourself by then)

• +1
yeah but if lets say you deleted it wouldn't be against the rules to send the pic aymore? i feel like i remember 1 user who deleted all his pics and people werne't allowed to post him

Damn, that sucks to hear, bhai:( Don't post yourself until you ascend (if you would even wanna post yourself by then)
Yes, it sucks. You get judged immediately based on your looks. Just forget it if you got a crush on someone, she just won't even want to get to know you because of how unattractive you are to them. It sucks but that's life, I guess. I don't plan on ascending or looksmaxxing.

• So Sad
yeah but if lets say you deleted it wouldn't be against the rules to send the pic aymore? i feel like i remember 1 user who deleted all his pics and people werne't allowed to post him
It would still be spread either privately in PMs and of course discord channels. Plus the idea of some guys having your pictures is creepy. There's guys with folders of other users on here. Just lol.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Gengy don't act like you didn't get doxxed already

4186101 main thumb 1167592754 200 hbstlhwopixnqonvtsehxzwhqnarpezk

• JFL
Cover your eyes and maybe even hair if you do so.
Eyes are important to be included. :geek: That's just for if you have bones, which I lack.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Clavicular
If you look bad and you post your face suddenly you will find people on this forum saying that you fell off and your posts will get less traction.
literally what will happen don't do it @Gengar

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
JFL your just an average looking paki prob, I seriously doubt ur below MTN

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, truthhurts and Gengar
I have NO idea what that is. You can clearly tell it's not me based on the lower third pictures I posted years ago.
Download 1

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell and Gengar
Eyes are important to be included
That’s true, but it would be virtually impossible to dox you or recognise you if you hide them.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back