Should I post my face to finally put an end to all the false "chadpreet/fakecel" accusations?

Should I?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and NZb6Air
Only post your face after hard ascension bhai

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and truthhurts
JFL your just an average looking paki prob, I seriously doubt ur below MTN
I am a weak LTN at best. What do you think I look like though if you had to guess? Using an image example, I mean.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and truthhurts
I am a weak LTN at best. What do you think I look like though if you had to guess? Using an image example, I mean.
UPD [accidentaly replied]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Dont post ur face bhai:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Anyways, here's me

Screenshot 20240829 175547 Gallery

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vernier, sigma ✰ and Gengar
That’s true, but it would be virtually impossible to dox you or recognise you if you hide them.
Fair enough, but in order to get a full rating of some sorts you'd need to include the eyes as they're crucial. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: sb23
When I imagine what you look like, i imagine a mtn or something. Not a low ltn or anything.

• +1

but thinner

When I imagine what you look like, i imagine a mtn or something. Not a low ltn or anything.
Can you show me an example?

You won't do it anyways, useless vote

• +1
Damn try to ascend somehow. U can’t give up so easily Bhai :feelsbadman:
I meant I won't ascend in terms of looks. My life may get better if I stop rotmaxxing so hard. But I'd need a job. :geek:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
Not exactly what I imagined but seems close

• +1
We all know you're a BVLLgarian (that's a compliment, don't rage at me like you did previously :feelsree:) and Turkish mix.
My Turkish side is karaboğa :cool:

Well bhais? :ogre:
Ik wil wel je gezicht zien maar ik zou het als je wilt sturen idd naar pms sturen en niet in thread anders gaat iedereen opslaan en meek loten

• +1
Ik wil wel je gezicht zien maar ik zou het als je wilt sturen idd naar pms sturen en niet in thread anders gaat iedereen opslaan en meek loten
Klopt, dat is het enige wat me tegenhoud. Ik weet sowieso dat mensen het gaan opslaan en verspreiden. Ik leer van andermans fouten.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Klopt, dat is het enige wat me tegenhoud. Ik weet sowieso dat mensen het gaan opslaan en verspreiden. Ik leer van andermans fouten.
stuur naar mij :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and truthhurts
I meant I won't ascend in terms of looks. My life may get better if I stop rotmaxxing so hard. But I'd need a job. :geek:
When you say so. I wish u nothing but the best bhai. U are a kind soul. Hope everything goes well in your life and try ascending via hardmaxxing, it’s better to have an ascension than never.

Here a video of on of the Brocels from this forum. He also shared his life story on IN C E L. Is

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and JohnBaza
When you say so. I wish u nothing but the best bhai. U are a kind soul. Hope everything goes well in your life and try ascending via hardmaxxing, it’s better to have an ascension than never.

Here a video of on of the Brocels from this forum. He also shared his life story on IN C E L. Is

why does this guy talk so weird jfl

• +1

Thank you for the nice words bhai. :love: Who's this user? He seems familiar. Is this the guy who got Blackgymmax banned?

• +1
Thank you for the nice words bhai. :love: Who's this user? He seems familiar. Is this the guy who got Blackgymmax banned?
No that’s @Sasukecel. He was on a call with fitxfearless :feelsokman:

• Woah
@Gengar I think you already know what I look like, but I’m willing to do picture exchange.

• +1
idgaf tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and truthhurts
DM it to me bhai. We're both stone cold trucels so no mockery will ensue

• +1
I was just checking who the bhenchods were (yes voters) and who the bhais were (no voters).
Agreed, show me face benchod

• JFL
I hate you now.
Liar bhenchod.

• So Sad
List your failos and I'll rate u
On the subhuman scale

• So Sad
DM it to me bhai. We're both stone cold trucels so no mockery will ensue
I don't believe you. Moroccan badboys sometimes try to mock me. :feelsree:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and MA_ascender
Do you mind telling me why?
Sure! Well, I just have an aversion to plastic surgery. On top of this, I already lost the girl of my dreams so there's no point. There's no one I want to look good for.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and truthhurts
What do you mean? :ogre:
I dmed you a photo of my face minus my eyes at one point and I posted my eyes on the forum recently.

So basically you’ve seen what I look like.

• +1
do u mog saint bo2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back