Should I post my face to finally put an end to all the false "chadpreet/fakecel" accusations?

Should I?

• Total voters
Fair enough, but in order to get a full rating of some sorts you'd need to include the eyes as they're crucial. :ogre:
What's ur pheno like bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
List your failos and I'll rate u
On the subhuman scale
Failos:

Shitskin
Curry
Manlet (5'10")
Bug eyes
Jew nose
Slightly recessed chin
Unibrow
Skinny-fat despite being underweight

I dmed you a photo of my face minus my eyes at one point and I posted my eyes on the forum recently.

So basically you’ve seen what I look like.
Well I forgot. You're pajeet right?

Failos:

Shitskin
Curry
Manlet (5'10")
Bug eyes
Jew nose
Slightly recessed chin
Unibrow
Skinny-fat despite being underweight
skinny fat despite being underweight sounds like a problem i used to have. are you going to the gym? muscle is denser than fat

• +1
No just dm it:feelsyay::feelsyay:

• +1
No he mogs me on the basis of being white, tall and not having a Jew nose.
i doubt that he literally became a meme from looks alone brutal

skinny fat despite being underweight sounds like a problem i used to have. are you going to the gym? muscle is denser than fat
No, I don't work out at all. It was frustrating being 52 kg at one point and still not having a flat stomach. I gave up on leanmaxxing and just ditched the dieting.

No, I don't work out at all. It was frustrating being 52 kg at one point and still not having a flat stomach. I gave up on leanmaxxing and just ditched the dieting.
yeah, thats ur problem. still having a flat stomach means nothing if you arent lean, having a low bf% but no muscle will still make ur face look shitty and fat (no joke). u should gymcel, if u really think ur facial features are that bad (which i bet they probably arent). maybe ur body is petachad tier with insane insertions and shit. you need to work out king

• +1
yeah, thats ur problem. still having a flat stomach means nothing if you arent lean, having a low bf% but no muscle will still make ur face look shitty and fat (no joke). u should gymcel, if u really think ur facial features are that bad (which i bet they probably arent). maybe ur body is petachad tier with insane insertions and shit. you need to work out king
You're completely right about that, not having any muscles and being skinny is laughable. I posted a thread before, years ago. It was only my face with everything censored. As you can see, I don't have bones either. https://looksmax.org/threads/low-bodyfatmaxxing.64036/ Thanks for the encouragement, one of my best friends has been trying to get me to work out but I'm just very lazy.

Most pothwaris I've seen r lightskin actually. Brutal bhai
Check my flemish fries thread, I just posted it minutes ago. Basically I'm medium brown.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
You're completely right about that, not having any muscles and being skinny is laughable. I posted a thread before, years ago. It was only my face with everything censored. As you can see, I don't have bones either. https://looksmax.org/threads/low-bodyfatmaxxing.64036/ Thanks for the encouragement, one of my best friends has been trying to get me to work out but I'm just very lazy.
ofc bro. one of my friends was a twig 1.5y ago and had a chipmunk face and now hes ripped and giga lean with a crazy face. never give up bro, and fight the laziness

• +1
ofc bro. one of my friends was a twig 1.5y ago and had a chipmunk face and now hes ripped and giga lean with a crazy face. never give up bro, and fight the laziness
I don't think my face will change but that's good for him, mirin. I think maintaining that is even worse than getting to that. Is he natural or roided?

• +1
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848
I don't think my face will change but that's good for him, mirin. I think maintaining that is even worse than getting to that. Is he natural or roided?
hes natural, but his fat distribution was simply so shit to the point where he had little fat on his body but even his masseters were covered by fat. and who knows bro maybe your face does change, and even if it doesnt, lean is law, SMV for you bhai

• +1
Just post it fag i have bitch tits and ugly face and low t still i posted ova if ur lower t than me

hes natural, but his fat distribution was simply so shit to the point where he had little fat on his body but even his masseters were covered by fat. and who knows bro maybe your face does change, and even if it doesnt, lean is law, SMV for you bhai
I would just go from truecel to incel. :ogre: But yeah I already lost a bunch of weight, I was upper 80s in kg earlier this year and now I'm in the lower 60s.

Just post it fag i have bitch tits and ugly face and low t still i posted ova if ur lower t than me
I didn't know you had posted your pictures already. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
I would just go from truecel to incel. :ogre: But yeah I already lost a bunch of weight, I was upper 80s in kg earlier this year and now I'm in the lower 60s.
i see where ur coming from tbh, ive been both fat and skinny, but i feel like you arent truly lean if you're under 15 bf% and skinny, because you're just malnourished and malnutrition can really affect how you look. why not trying to get ripped bhai maybe you have a tetramogger face and dont know it because you arent getting the nutrients and shit u need. rn im pretty skinny and my face is still somewhat chubby so i feel like if i gymcel and properly lean up at healthy weight, my face will look better than ever, and i bet it'll be same for you.

• +1
i see where ur coming from tbh, ive been both fat and skinny, but i feel like you arent truly lean if you're under 15 bf% and skinny, because you're just malnourished and malnutrition can really affect how you look. why not trying to get ripped bhai maybe you have a tetramogger face and dont know it because you arent getting the nutrients and shit u need. rn im pretty skinny and my face is still somewhat chubby so i feel like if i gymcel and properly lean up at healthy weight, my face will look better than ever, and i bet it'll be same for you.
I guess it's because it's a lot of work, not just getting to that point but also maintaining it, plus I'd need a certain amount of food on a consistent basis which costs money, as well as a gym membership which also costs money. Basically, I would need to spend a lot more money than I do now and I don't have a job.

• +1
I guess it's because it's a lot of work, not just getting to that point but also maintaining it, plus I'd need a certain amount of food on a consistent basis which costs money, as well as a gym membership which also costs money. Basically, I would need to spend a lot more money than I do now and I don't have a job.
i see. well if its from a more economic point of view, i definitely understand where you're coming from. you could very well run on a low carb high protein diet and start doing some at home workouts tho

• +1
i see. well if its from a more economic point of view, i definitely understand where you're coming from. you could very well run on a low carb high protein diet and start doing some at home workouts tho
Yeah, do you think it matters if the protein is from solids or fluids? By solids I mean meat and by fluids I mean drinks? There's a protein drink here that's got 35 grams of protein in one bottle and it's really cheap too, just €1.

• +1
Yeah, do you think it matters if the protein is from solids or fluids? By solids I mean meat and by fluids I mean drinks? There's a protein drink here that's got 35 grams of protein in one bottle and it's really cheap too, just €1.
nah, doesnt matter, your body absorbs the protein, the source of it barely matters. care for additives you dont want though

• +1
I was just checking who the bhenchods were (yes voters) and who the bhais were (no voters).
yeah we care about you bhai:feelsautistic:

• Love it
nah, doesnt matter, your body absorbs the protein, the source of it barely matters. care for additives you dont want though
Alright, good to know. I'm still trying to lose some weight first though.

• +1
Dont do it. Period. Dont give it much thought, just dont it for your own good, and take it as an advise from a brother in Islam.

• Love it
Dont do it. Period. Dont give it much thought, just dont it for your own good, and take it as an advise from a brother in Islam.
I have already listened to those who said no, you guys are right. Thanks brother. :love:

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Alright, good to know. I'm still trying to lose some weight first though.
why not do body recomp and turn the little fat you have into muscle and turn the little muscle you have into some more muscle?

• +1
don’t bro. just remember me

• +1
Thanks bhai, i'll check it out.
no worries. i assume you've never worked out before in ur life so take advantage of ur noobie gains as much as u can. also u will probably look bloated the first 1-2 months so fight the dysmorphia its worth in the long run

• +1
Reactions: vernier and Gengar
You look like salludon, just Norwood

:feelshmm:

• JFL
no worries. i assume you've never worked out before in ur life so take advantage of ur noobie gains as much as u can. also u will probably look bloated the first 1-2 months so fight the dysmorphia its worth in the long run
I did for a bit, 5 years ago. I dunno if I still can benefit from that.
You look like salludon, just Norwood

:feelshmm:
Tales from Mahabharata.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and oooooooooo8484848
I did for a bit, 5 years ago. I dunno if I still can benefit from that.

Tales from Mahabharata.
yes, you can. when you stop training for that long, your muscles go into an atrophied state, meaning they're decreasing in size and arent used to workload, like they used to be, therefore hypertrophy will rebuild them faster (as long as you consume the proper amount of protein, of course). he explains it in the video better than i do

Well bhais? :ogre:
You posting your face would be like one of the most important photos in .org history if not the most important

I mean you literally joined in 2018 and have over 100k posts

• Woah
You’re htn, i know it

• WTF
You posting your face would be like one of the most important photos in .org history if not the most important

I mean you literally joined in 2018 and have over 100k posts
I don't think it'd be a big deal. :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lokki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back