Should I post my face to finally put an end to all the false "chadpreet/fakecel" accusations?

Should I?

• Total voters
I don't think it'd be a big deal. :ogre:
It probably would be, depending what you look like

If you look like lebg then yes but if youre actually a 4psl on the dot normie then it will be forgotten in less than a week

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It probably would be, depending what you look like

If you look like lebg then yes but if youre actually a 4psl on the dot normie then it will be forgotten in less than a week
If it weren't for the creeps on here I would have done it. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
If it weren't for the creeps on here I would have done it. :ogre:
Exactly the reason why I dont post my face as much

It is kinda a bad thing too because I literally just got a dm 2 minutes ago of a guy saying that he would've put me in a tiktok with "finnish looksmaxxers" If he hadn't lost my confirmation school mog picture:feelscry:

• Woah
Exactly the reason why I dont post my face as much

It is kinda a bad thing too because I literally just got a dm 2 minutes ago of a guy saying that he would've put me in a tiktok with "finnish looksmaxxers" If he hadn't lost my confirmation school mog picture:feelscry:
You could have statusmaxxed? :feelsgood:

• +1
You could have statusmaxxed? :feelsgood:
Yes but I only have one proper picture of myself here

God I need to take more good frauded pics:feelshehe:

• JFL
Can I see? :ogre:

This is the picture I was talking about, im in top middle

The only photo that highlights my good features leaving out the bad parts of not being able to pose in selfies

The problem with this is just that I can barely be seen In the photo

Fuarrkkkk I need to get that blonde htb with the phone in hand to take more photos of me:fuk:

• Love it
View attachment 3155196
This is the picture I was talking about, im in top middle

The only photo that highlights my good features leaving out the bad parts of not being able to pose in selfies

The problem with this is just that I can barely be seen In the photo

Fuarrkkkk I need to get that blonde htb with the phone in hand to take more photos of me:fuk:
Mogs me all the way to Helsinki. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Mirin though. So you look better in candids than you do in selfies.

Are you still in touch with the girl who took the picture? :Comfy:

• +1
Mogs me all the way to Helsinki. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Mirin though. So you look better in candids than you do in selfies.

Are you still in touch with the girl who took the picture? :Comfy:
Definitely yes, selfies cuck me hard. Maybe its just my phone because all of my friends say that when they try to take a picture with my phone it always looks shit. Im probably just coping rn.

And im kinda still in touch with the girl, I snap her daily but she lives over 15km away from me and goes to a school almost 30km away from me which makes me only see her irl like once a month

Brutal, we were super close in confirmation school camp but after that barely no contact:feelscry:

• So Sad
Definitely yes, selfies cuck me hard. Maybe its just my phone because all of my friends say that when they try to take a picture with my phone it always looks shit. Im probably just coping rn.

And im kinda still in touch with the girl, I snap her daily but she lives over 15km away from me and goes to a school almost 30km away from me which makes me only see her irl like once a month

Brutal, we were super close in confirmation school camp but after that barely no contact:feelscry:
Well if selfies cuck you then you shouldn't take any selfies anymore bhai. Just stick to candids or group photos. You're not coping, phone quality or at least the camera matters a lot. Sucks to hear you're too far away from the girl but at least you're still in touch.

• +1
Well if selfies cuck you then you shouldn't take any selfies anymore bhai. Just stick to candids or group photos. You're not coping, phone quality or at least the camera matters a lot. Sucks to hear you're too far away from the girl but at least you're still in touch.
Thats why also another reason why I have no photos of me here, I avoid selfies and on my free time all of my human contact is just with my submission wrestling coaches. People only take photos of me in school and they're always 0.5 closeups or camera flash closeups

I wish I could still be in more contact with her but i think I wont really get to talk with her a lot more except if we go to the same high school

• Woah
Thats why also another reason why I have no photos of me here, I avoid selfies and on my free time all of my human contact is just with my submission wrestling coaches. People only take photos of me in school and they're always 0.5 closeups or camera flash closeups

I wish I could still be in more contact with her but i think I wont really get to talk with her a lot more except if we go to the same high school
You're in wrestling? Be careful bhai. A lot of wrestlers suffer from brain injuries and it's only years later that they find out. It's dangerous, all contact sports is. And yeah sadly people drift apart. It happens.

• +1
Nah pm alleen mij en ik beloof van niet
Als die 31/8 was doorgegaan waren er sowieso creepshots van mij gemaakt en verspreidt hier. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Als die 31/8 was doorgegaan waren er sowieso creepshots van mij gemaakt en verspreidt hier. :feelswah:
Cope pm mij nu alleen en ik beloof dat er geen screens komen kga mn tandjes poetsen maar sebiet ben ik direct terug

• JFL
You're in wrestling? Be careful bhai. A lot of wrestlers suffer from brain injuries and it's only years later that they find out. It's dangerous, all contact sports is. And yeah sadly people drift apart. It happens.
I know, I followed my grandpas and uncles footsteps

They both told me what it takes and what can happen, especially in submission wrestling since you can strangle your opponent but im well aware of the risks

Looking at how quick new medical procedures and medicide are developed im pretty sure there will be better treatment for me if something happens than there were for my grandpa who was a professional boxer in the 1960s

• So Sad
Cope pm mij nu alleen en ik beloof dat er geen screens komen kga mn tandjes poetsen maar sebiet ben ik direct terug
Mijn batterij is zo leeg. :feelswah:

• +1
I know, I followed my grandpas and uncles footsteps

They both told me what it takes and what can happen, especially in submission wrestling since you can strangle your opponent but im well aware

Looking at how quick new medical procedures and medicide are developed im pretty sure there will be better treatment for me if something happens than there were for my grandpa who was a professional boxer in the 1960s
What I'm talking about there's no treatment for. I will look it up later, phone is at 1 percent.

• +1
What I'm talking about there's no treatment for. I will look it up later, phone is at 1 percent.
I really like combat sports but these are the reasons why I'm still not sure if I should do it, all the injuries and other big risks make it very dangerous

But I still want to do it, especially wrestling since Im so good at it, but I do understand what you mean and I probably will have to stop it before I personally want to because of too many injuries

• +1
I really like combat sports but these are the reasons why I'm still not sure if I should do it, all the injuries and other big risks make it very dangerous

But I still want to do it, especially wrestling since Im so good at it, but I do understand what you mean and I probably will have to stop it before I personally want to because of too many injuries
Honestly you shouldn’t do it. Your health is far more important than something like that. I will PM you later what I’m talking about.

• +1
Using my shitty one from college aswell
I haven’t bought one yet but I don’t have a job either. :feelswhy::feelswhy: Nobody is hiring the deathnik.

• So Sad
Can’t be uglier or more subhuman than me
So post it incel

• Woah
I haven’t bought one yet but I don’t have a job either. :feelswhy::feelswhy: Nobody is hiring the deathnik.
bruh ur debt is already insane might aswell just add to it

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap
I just have an aversion to plastic surgery.
Are you afraid of a botch risk? Or it looking unnatural?

I already lost the girl of my dreams so there's no point. There's no one I want to look good for.
I feel you man. If it makes you feel any better, this is exactly how I also felt between November 2023 - March 2024, and late May 2024 - early July 2024. All with the same girl.

• So Sad
Are you afraid of a botch risk? Or it looking unnatural?
No, I’m actually completely fine with it. If I am, then women should accept it as well. Take me as I am or leave me alone type of deal.
I feel you man. If it makes you feel any better, this is exactly how I also felt between November 2023 - March 2024, and late May 2024 - early July 2024
Why would I feel better knowing someone suffered the same way I did? That doesn’t make me feel better, it just makes me feel bad for you. What changed it for you? I suppose it’s because you’re younger than me, then you still some hopes. I am already in my late twenties. It’s too late for me.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
No, I’m actually completely fine with it. If I am, then women should accept it as well. Take me as I am or leave me alone type of deal.
That's good, it means you have self-respect and you don't succumb to women. Many men lack this in the modern-era.

Why would I feel better knowing someone suffered the same way I did? That doesn’t make me feel better, it just makes me feel bad for you.
There's a saying that goes "A problem shared is a problem halved.". It starts with peers acknowledging their own weaknesses to the world, so they can rid themselves of the burden from their chest. At least that's how I interpret it. I appreciate your sense of extra empathy towards my situation. I hope you heal from all of your burdens, Gengar.

What changed it for you? I suppose it’s because you’re younger than me, then you still some hopes. I am already in my late twenties.
I guess a part of what changed it for me, was, as you said, my age. I was 15-16 during those events, in which I lost my first true love, the girl I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, the girl who I considered the most beautiful to ever grace this world, the girl who I gave it my absolute all to. It was easily the most grueling part of my life, in which I grieved and felt sorrow almost constantly for 6 months. The whole experience from when I met her, to when I finally moved on from her, lasted about 11 months.

It’s too late for me.
I know considering what forum we are discussing this on, what i'm going to say might seem like cope depending on how you interpret it, but it's never too late for you. You are the only one who can make a change, I can not influence you to do anything. You hold the power supply to your life, it's what you make of it that matters.

• +1
That's good, it means you have self-respect and you don't succumb to women. Many men lack this in the modern-era.

There's a saying that goes "A problem shared is a problem halved.". It starts with peers acknowledging their own weaknesses to the world, so they can rid themselves of the burden from their chest. At least that's how I interpret it. I appreciate your sense of extra empathy towards my situation. I hope you heal from all of your burdens, Gengar.

I guess a part of what changed it for me, was, as you said, my age. I was 15-16 during those events, in which I lost my first true love, the girl I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, the girl who I considered the most beautiful to ever grace this world, the girl who I gave it my absolute all to. It was easily the most grueling part of my life, in which I grieved and felt sorrow almost constantly for 6 months. The whole experience from when I met her, to when I finally moved on from her, lasted about 11 months.

I know considering what forum we are discussing this on, what i'm going to say might seem like cope depending on how you interpret it, but it's never too late for you. You are the only one who can make a change, I can not influence you to do anything. You hold the power supply to your life, it's what you make of it that matters.
I'll answer you in PMs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91702 and iabsolvejordan
I'll answer you in PMs.
I'll be going to sleep shortly. I'll answer tomorrow morning. Take your time if u wanna write more in depth. Good night Gengar

• +1
I'll be going to sleep shortly. I'll answer tomorrow morning. Take your time if u wanna write more in depth. Good night Gengar
Take your time, friend. :feelsyay: Have a good night! I should be going to sleep soon, too. It's 2:38 am at the moment/.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91702 and iabsolvejordan
Failos:

Shitskin
Curry
Manlet (5'10")
Bug eyes
Jew nose
Slightly recessed chin
Unibrow
Skinny-fat despite being underweight
basically avg looking curry