Should I Vinniehackermaxx

P

peterpiper

Bronze
Pics And Videos Of Me

These are a few photos of me in different lightings:

Photo of me today after putting in curling cream (think its looking decent granted my hair is too long on top and will need to be shaped and permed to get a better look):

Photos / Videos To Show Person When Giving Loose Perm: (Ill ask the person in salon to do it how they think it'll look best but that's some inspiration on how I want it)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, normie_joe and flippasav
im not sure tbh. You should go more for the regular prettyboy route, but make sure u still get a good body and style like him u look good

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and peterpiper
im not sure tbh. You should go more for the regular prettyboy route, but make sure u still get a good body and style like him u look good
The appointment is already booked, Should I just cancel it then? What should I do with my hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
The appointment is already booked, Should I just cancel it then? What should I do with my hair?
you lose nothing by trying his hairstyle. Go for it actually tbh. I just meant that u shouldnt go tryhard with jewelry and tattos like him because he is simply on a diff level from all of us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: peterpiper and Magnum Opus
you lose nothing by trying his hairstyle. Go for it actually tbh. I just meant that u shouldnt go tryhard with jewelry and tattos like him because he is simply on a diff level from all of us
Yea I know ill probably still try it since I feel like that may still look good I wasn't planning on getting tattoos and stuff like him anyway, Any other softmaxxes I should work on?

• +1
Yea I know ill probably still try it since I feel like that may still look good, Any other softmaxxes I should work on?
Yes try the hairstyle for sure. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: peterpiper
because he is simply on a diff level from all of us
Thewhymespeechbubble

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yes you have great base

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and peterpiper
try doing the usual softmaxxes like chewing and stuff since you are young, also skincare
Ive been doing a lot of softmaxxes really focusing on my skin but have been struggling to get it clear will probably see a dermatologist soon if its wont get better, I can put my skin care routine if you want to let me know how to improve it.

• +1

Also been looking at this to get perfect white teeth

Ive been doing a lot of softmaxxes really focusing on my skin but have been struggling to get it clear will probably see a dermatologist soon if its wont get better, I can put my skin care routine if you want to let me know how to improve it.
i dont know much about skin care bc i never had problem with my skin sorry. But you should see a dermatologist, as far as i know usually people use cerave cleansers and moisturizers thats basic skincare

• +1
Thanks, What would you rate me right now? You think the hairstyle will suit me?
Yes you are 5.5/6 psl

Keep that hairstyle or change it to Vinnies because I can’t tell which one mogs both look good on you.

All you need to do is improve jawline add the hair then you are done

• +1
Yes you are 5.5/6 psl

Keep that hairstyle or change it to Vinnies because I can’t tell which one mogs both look good on you.

All you need to do is improve jawline add the hair then you are done
How can I improve the jaw? Just get lean at the moment I can see slight abs. You think if I get the teeth whitening setup as well I could be HTN?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
How can I improve the jaw? Just get lean at the moment I can see slight abs. You think if I get the teeth whitening setup as well I could be HTN?
I would say you are a few mm close to a HTN not far off. Low body fat % and start mewing if you haven’t already it might make a huge difference

You little idiot you already are a HTN. You'll be dipping into Chadlite with further improvements.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and peterpiper
vinnie hacker from slums of florida

Pics And Videos Of Me

These are a few photos of me in different lightings:

Photo of me today after putting in curling cream (think its looking decent granted my hair is too long on top and will need to be shaped and permed to get a better look):

Photos / Videos To Show Person When Giving Loose Perm: (Ill ask the person in salon to do it how they think it'll look best but that's some inspiration on how I want it)

Just try to look like a better version of yourself but you've got potential. Losing body fat and training your neck (increasing the width) will do amazing things for you. Just these two things. Maybe a little skincare routine as well, with dermaneedling along with tretinoin.

Just try to look like a better version of yourself but you've got potential. Losing body fat and training your neck (increasing the width) will do amazing things for you. Just these two things. Maybe a little skincare routine as well, with dermaneedling along with tretinoin.
Should I apply minoxidil on eyebrows? Caster oil has done shit all for me

Should I apply minoxidil on eyebrows? Caster oil has done shit all for me

Yeah, topical minoxidil (in addition to dermaneedling eyebrows) could work. Just apply it once every day and stay consistent, results will usually take at least six months to show so be patient in that regard. Just adopt the mindset that you'll do it for the sake of doing it and won't expect any results- makes it all that much easier.

• +1
You should use oral minoxidil if you can get it. Much better
Oral minoxidil carries higher risks and there are only slight marginal benefits in terms of hair growth compared to applying topical minoxidil along with dermaneedling anyway. Wouldn't make sense to go to oral minoxidil straight away.

• +1
You think the vinnie hacker haircut will ascend me?

What other improvements can I do?

I don't see any detractors on your face. Your jaw looks fine. Your nose looks fine. Basically you don't need any surgeries.

Could you get implants and whatnot for optional improvements? Sure. Are they worth spending thousands of dollars for your case? No.

How's your teeth BTW? Are they straight and relatively white?

You can get to Chadlite by gymmaxxing IMO and of course by clearing up your skin.

Vinnie has a lot of jewelry and tattoos as well, so that's something to look into.

• +1
Alright thanks, Hair skin and neck what else can you recommend?
For now, that's everything. Maybe clothes could be improved but I'd have to see more pictures. Might be better to focus on the aforementioned for the time being. Taking on too many things at once makes it all the more likely you'll end up being inconsistent or overwhelmed.

• +1
I don't see any detractors on your face. Your jaw looks fine. Your nose looks fine. Basically you don't need any surgeries.

Could you get implants and whatnot for optional improvements? Sure. Are they worth spending thousands of dollars for your case? No.

How's your teeth BTW? Are they straight and relatively white?

You can get to Chadlite by gymmaxxing IMO and of course by clearing up your skin.
Pretty straight except one of the top front teeth is slightly tilted but I cant even tell when I look my self so they look good I want to whiten them since I think itll just be a good softmax but they are average yellowness

Yeah, topical minoxidil (in addition to dermaneedling eyebrows) could work. Just apply it once every day and stay consistent, results will usually take at least six months to show so be patient in that regard. Just adopt the mindset that you'll do it for the sake of doing it and won't expect any results- makes it all that much easier.
Would you be able to send a link for one? Since im struggling to find the
topical minoxidil

Would you be able to send a link for one? Since im struggling to find the
Most of the links at my disposal or the ones I used are mostly catered towards customers from the Netherlands, my home country. All you gotta search for is 'Minoxidil 5%' and there should be products that appear, might be under a brand name like 'Rogaine' or 'Loniten' but they're all the same. It'll just be liquid or maybe foam, either is fine.

• +1
Most of the links at my disposal or the ones I used are mostly catered towards customers from the Netherlands, my home country. All you gotta search for is 'Minoxidil 5%' and there should be products that appear, might be under a brand name like 'Rogaine' or 'Loniten' but they're all the same. It'll just be liquid or maybe foam, either is fine.

Would something like that be fine?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

Would something like that be fine?
Yeah, and instead of using the spray mechanism that came with it (since people usually apply it to their scalp), just use cotton swabs to absorb the minoxidil and apply them on your eyebrows.

• +1
Yeah, and instead of using the spray mechanism that came with it (since people usually apply it to their scalp), just use cotton swabs to absorb the minoxidil and apply them on your eyebrows.
Do I use the minoxidil everyday and derma roll with a .5 3 ish times per week?

Are there any side effects with minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Do I use the minoxidil everyday and derma roll with a .5 3 ish times per week?
Three times a week might be a tad much, once a week should be fine, maybe max twice a week, you want to avoid scarring because of overdoing it. If possible, avoid applying minoxidil shortly before/after dermaneedling, try to aim for some 18-24 hours after or before the fact.

• +1
Three times a week might be a tad much, once a week should be fine, maybe max twice a week, you want to avoid scarring because of overdoing it. If possible, avoid applying minoxidil shortly before/after dermaneedling, try to aim for some 18-24 hours after or before the fact.
Thanks so much for all the advice, Apart from the vinnie hair what other styles you think will look good on me?

Also what coloured clothing would suit my undertones since I know it goes quite in depth and still need to work that out

Thanks so much for all the advice, Apart from the vinnie hair what other styles you think will look good on me?

Also what coloured clothing would suit my undertones since I know it goes quite in depth and still need to work that out
A full head of hair on top with volume seems like a good fit, so what Vinnie has currently but it'd be hard to pinpoint what exactly what other styles would fit. For guys your age girls usually prefer more hair over less hair so that should be kept in mind.

As for coloured clothing which suits your undertones, there's a indeed whole science to it all but I take little note of it in practice.

When I started getting more into clothing, I started out by watching what girls my age wanted in guys, TikTok was a really good resource for that and I catered my styling appropriately.

Over time I cared a little less about catering solely towards what girls want most and more so what I prefer.

The best channels I would recommend to improve your fashion would be:

Too many other male fashion channels are seemingly catered towards guys in their late 20s and 30s.

A lot of the clothing when bought retail in Western stores will empty your pockets really quickly so I would recommend checking out
r/fashionreps and r/qualityreps
to get cheaper clothing that still looks good. Read their guides on how the buying process works.

Most guys on there still dress like shit though but that's because they only buy (fake) designer and hype-beast clothing with no care whatsoever as to how it looks.

• +1
A full head of hair on top with volume seems like a good fit, so what Vinnie has currently but it'd be hard to pinpoint what exactly what other styles would fit. For guys your age girls usually prefer more hair over less hair so that should be kept in mind.

As for coloured clothing which suits your undertones, there's a indeed whole science to it all but I take little note of it in practice.

When I started getting more into clothing, I started out by watching what girls my age wanted in guys, TikTok was a really good resource for that and I catered my styling appropriately.

Over time I cared a little less about catering solely towards what girls want most and more so what I prefer.

The best channels I would recommend to improve your fashion would be:

Too many other male fashion channels are seemingly catered towards guys in their late 20s and 30s.

A lot of the clothing when bought retail in Western stores will empty your pockets really quickly so I would recommend checking out
r/fashionreps and r/qualityreps
to get cheaper clothing that still looks good. Read their guides on how the buying process works.

Most guys on there still dress like shit though but that's because they only buy (fake) designer and hype-beast clothing with no care whatsoever as to how it looks.
Ill defiantly start researching, Do you think id benefit from volufine?

Dressing and styling your hair like Chad won’t make you Chad.

Remind me why this Vinnie dude is considered good looking? Back in the early 2000s he would be considered a prime suspect for the Columbine shootings based off his looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
Ill defiantly start researching, Do you think id benefit from volufine?
Never heard of it tbh. After a quick search, it apparently promotes fat deposition where it's applied.

I'm highly critical, if such a straightforward product worked effectively then I wouldn't see any reason why people would still get more expensive tear-through fillers for example.
Seems like one of thousands of skin care products that overstate their effects and underperform.

But those are my initial, first impressions if it has good reviews it might be worth checking out.

• +1