Should LOW-TIER NEUROTYPICALS pretend to be autistic?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
A low-tier neurotypical is a NT person who sucks ass at socializing. In the following illustration are 4 perceived traits of NT personalities. Low-tier NTs have none of these traits, but they aren't autistic.

Life as a low-tier NT is arguably worse than life with autism or special needs.

Autistic people behave in ways that make their condition obvious. Similarly, special needs people (like those who have Down Syndrome) look different and act in distinctly Down-Syndrome-like ways. And it's precisely these obvious differences that make normies enter "special person mode"—purposely treating "different" people with increased kindness to accommodate them.

Low-tier NTs don't have that privilege. High-tier NTs don't see low-tier NTs as people who need accommodations, so they expect low-tier NTs to be just as socially skilled as high-tier NTs. When low-tier NTs fail to meet this standard, they get rejected and excluded.

I think many of us low-tier NTs have seen special ed kids having a good time socializing at school. You're doing your homework at lunch, and you glance across the cafeteria and notice a Down Syndrome dude socializing with his buddies. You're walking through the hallway alone and pass by a special ed kid high-fiving their non-special-ed friends. It's just not fair.

Ascending from low-tier NT to high-tier NT is extremely difficult. Pretending to be autistic, to have Down Syndrome, etc. convincingly is hard too, but it takes less time and effort than ascending to high-tier NT does. Maybe low-tier NT people should consider faking autism or Down Syndrome. The big downside of this is that your social life is fucking done (your reputation plummets to below sea level) if you get caught. However, I think the upsides greatly outweigh the downsides. Faking Down Syndrome gives you a leg up. If you're neurotypical and make social blunders, others consider it a "you problem" and reject you accordingly. On the contrary, when a person with autism makes social blunders, it becomes others' responsibility to accomodate. You gain immunity to reputation loss—anything weird you do won't make others think less of you. Autism-maxxing and Down Syndrome–maxxing are legit IMO.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Xangsane, hennypapi and 9 others
MEEE LIKE TURTLES AHAHAH BRRRRRRRRRR
am i doing it right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11370, thecel and 1 other person
A low-tier neurotypical is a NT person who sucks ass at socializing. In the following illustration are 4 perceived traits of NT personalities. Low-tier NTs have none of these traits, but they aren't autistic.

View attachment 1143312

Being a low-tier NT is arguably worse than having autism.

Autistic people behave in ways that make their condition obvious. And it's precisely this obvious difference that makes normies enter "special person mode"—purposely treating autistic people with increased kindness to accommodate them. The same thing happens when normal people interact with special needs people (like people who have Down Syndrome).

Low-tier NTs don't have that privilege. High-tier NTs don't see them as people who need accommodations, so they expect low-tier NTs to be just as socially skilled as high-tier NTs. When low-tier NTs fail to meet this standard, they get rejected and excluded.

I think many of us low-tier NTs have seen special ed kids having a good time socializing at school. You're doing your homework at lunch, and you glance across the cafeteria and notice a Down Syndrome dude socializing with his buddies. You're walking through the hallway alone and pass by a special ed kid high-fiving their non-special-ed friends. It's just not fair.

Ascending from low-tier NT to high-tier NT is extremely difficult. Pretending to be autistic, to have Down Syndrome, etc. convincingly is hard too, but it takes less time and effort than ascending does. Maybe low-tier NT people should consider faking autism or Down Syndrome. The big downside of this is that your social life is fucking done if you get caught. However, I think the upsides greatly outweigh the downsides. Faking Down Syndrome gives you a leg up. When you, a neurotypical, make social blunders, others consider that a "you problem" and reject you accordingly. On the contrary, when a person with autism makes social blunders, it becomes others' responsibility to accomodate. You gain immunity to reputation loss—anything weird you do won't make others think less of you. Autism-maxxing and Down Syndrome–maxxing are legit IMO.
>Down syndrome maxxing
Thecel I..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ChristianChad, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
How do you fix not being NT due to bullying? I used to be NT in elementary school.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, ChristianChad and Deleted member 4946
How do you fix not being NT due to bullying? I used to be NT in elementary school.

You don’t fix it; you autismmax (or Down Syndrome–max if you really wanna go all the way jfl)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
There was a guy on this forum who pretended to be retarded, hoping he'll get some privileges in school, he ended up playing this act for years, but didn't get anything in return...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, thecel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
There was a guy on this forum who pretended to be retarded, hoping he'll get some privileges in school, he ended up playing this act for years, but didn't get anything in return...

Whoa! Who? Mirin’ his dedication.

According to this chart, i'm NT but i voluntarily avoid normies then

The actual meaning of "NT" spoken on this forum is how you talk to women. When they refer to looksmax exceptions and shit

But this has nothing to do with "Muh NT'ness", the real reason is flirting with her while she's ovulating or showing you signs that she likes you

Ovulation-menstruation-chart.jpg
Genea-menstrual-cycle.jpg

@OOGABOOGA tracked his girl's ovulation and he was able to smash her brutally, just saying

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Patient A, RealTruecel and 3 others
Autistic people behave in ways that make their condition obvious
only moderate-severe autists
high functioning autists like myself are basically low tier nts, perhaps actually more nt than low tier nts

from this pic i have all features except navigating complex emotional situations

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
I cannot put on the act of following trends when that's not who I am, it gets very tiring very fast for me tbh. I doubt I'll ever be NT by that definition of going to clubs 24/7 and drinking/smoking when it's just not my thing tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TsarTsar444 and thecel
i'm NT but i voluntarily avoid normies then
That describes me perfectly i'm intoverted by nature. I can follow trends and be extroverted for short periods but it gets very tiring and I go back to my old self.

Regardless your thread about being introverted is quite good and it describes most of this forum. We put on facades of being extroverted to fit in but in reality most of us are just introverted by nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, thecel and Chintuck22
That describes me perfectly i'm intoverted by nature. I can follow trends and be extroverted for short periods but it gets very tiring and I go back to my old self.

Regardless your thread about being introverted is quite good and it describes most of this forum. We put on facades of being extroverted to fit in but in reality most of us are just introverted by nature.

Am I introverted or an unskilled extrovert?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Am I introverted or an unskilled extrovert?
You seem pretty extroverted ngl thecel but you are cursed of being a 5'5 ricecel sadly. You still look like a kid and won't be taken seriously in a real life convo with normies so no NT will save you :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Need2Ascend and thecel
ur all not autistic just shy and bad at talking stop acting ausitci

• So Sad
View attachment 1143412

The actual meaning of "NT" spoken on this forum is how you talk to women. When they refer to looksmax exceptions and shit

But this has nothing to do with "Muh NT'ness", the real reason is flirting with her while she's ovulating or showing you signs that she likes you

@OOGABOOGA tracked his girl's ovulation and he was able to smash her brutally, just saying
First off I got rejected. Second, I thought ovulation was the end of the cycle just before the period. Jfl if I’ve had that wrong for all these years. The first time when she was super horny it was right before her period so I thought that was ovulation

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Chintuck22
Yeah Im super NT but dont have those traits its over better have the high sperg IQ

• +1
caging so hard at this thread I cant recover

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and thecel
Whoa! Who? Mirin’ his dedication.
Some black guy, his name starts with k and a bunch of random letters, can't remember them, he opens many new topics in the offtopic section.

Edit:
Here:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and thecel
You do realize that special needs kids are mocked right. NTs aren't actually friends with them, they just laugh at them

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Patient A, thecel and 1 other person
You do realize that special needs kids are mocked right. NTs aren't actually friends with them, they just laugh at them

Same for subhuman manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13197
Same for subhuman manlets
I think being a manlet is worse than any disability because it's a social disability but its not recognized. You still are "normal" in how you function but you are treated like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and thecel
View attachment 1143412

is there a thread on ovulation timing and isnt that risky if ur going raw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Patient A and thecel
  • JFL

View attachment 1143312

Life as a low-tier NT is arguably worse than life with autism or special needs.

Autistic people behave in ways that make their condition obvious. Similarly, special needs people (like those who have Down Syndrome) look different and act in distinctly Down-Syndrome-like ways. And it's precisely these obvious differences that make normies enter "special person mode"—purposely treating "different" people with increased kindness to accommodate them.

Low-tier NTs don't have that privilege. High-tier NTs don't see low-tier NTs as people who need accommodations, so they expect low-tier NTs to be just as socially skilled as high-tier NTs. When low-tier NTs fail to meet this standard, they get rejected and excluded.

Ascending from low-tier NT to high-tier NT is extremely difficult. Pretending to be autistic, to have Down Syndrome, etc. convincingly is hard too, but it takes less time and effort than ascending to high-tier NT does. Maybe low-tier NT people should consider faking autism or Down Syndrome. The big downside of this is that your social life is fucking done (your reputation plummets to below sea level) if you get caught. However, I think the upsides greatly outweigh the downsides. Faking Down Syndrome gives you a leg up. If you're neurotypical and make social blunders, others consider it a "you problem" and reject you accordingly. On the contrary, when a person with autism makes social blunders, it becomes others' responsibility to accomodate. You gain immunity to reputation loss—anything weird you do won't make others think less of you. Autism-maxxing and Down Syndrome–maxxing are legit IMO.
drugs could help become nt, you become low inhib and dont care about people opinion of you, so you can experiment in social settings to see which one works and which one doesnt, and you can adjust depending on your looks smv lms etc

• +1
I suck at socializing but I’m not gonna pretend to be something I probably am but not officially diagnosed with

• +1