Shrooms heal your mind and soul

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Did shrooms at a rave first time yesterday. Amazing.

Feel like my depression, my anxiety, my negative thought patterns, have left my brain, left my body.

Drugs are the solution to most people's problems. Just need to find the right drugs for you.

This shit's legal here aswell JFL. Can just buy it at the local store.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot, justinzayn, SubSigma and 17 others
It can't heal my subhumanity

Feel like my depression, my anxiety, my negative thought patterns, have left my brain, left my body.

Drugs are the solution to most people's problems. Just need to find the right drugs for you.

i cant get them tho

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Just wait till manletmachine sees this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Would it fix my narrow palate?
it fixes your mind being troubled by your narrow palate and its consequences, which is far better.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and Zonar
Just wait till manletmachine sees this
he needs to try it

i prefer it over LSD, although maybe I dosed my LSD too high when I did it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
OP is basically saying that if you consoom magic mushrooms your worries about life will literally go away :think:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 31155
OP is basically saying that if you consoom magic mushrooms your worries about life will literally go away :think:
yes, literally.

you wake up without worries, anxiety, fear

• +1
Reactions: Nasi Lemak
same can be said about jew psychiatrist meds

• +1
Reactions: Nasi Lemak
need to find a friend that is a gardener who may know more and help you grow them ngl
In eastern europe everyone is a stuck up boomer so idk, might sound weird asking someone about it. ill think of something im sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma and MoggerGaston
typical druggie talk

• +1
Ship it to me pl

• +1
he needs to try it

i prefer it over LSD, although maybe I dosed my LSD too high when I did it.
I like acid more myself. Trip's longer than shrooms so feels more meaningful to me and no nausea on the come up. Acid can also be electric in a way that shrooms aren't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 25059 and MoggerGaston
I like acid more myself. Trip's longer than shrooms so feels more meaningful to me and no nausea on the come up. Acid can also be electric in a way that shrooms aren't
I don’t like the stimulation. The goal is to be put in a dream state not to be wired

• +1
I don’t like the stimulation. The goal is to be put in a dream state not to be wired
daily life is already maya bub, what you talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
daily life is already maya bub, what you talking about.
I meant the actual experience. You can go much deeper with shrooms than with acid,

I found acid too overwhelming. You have 0 control. All your emotions and feelings become this one big messy pile that can hardly be made sense of.

With shrooms you stay more functional.

• +1
I meant the actual experience. You can go much deeper with shrooms than with acid,
If your goal is to go deep then ego death on either will do the same thing. But to really go deeper I would take something like aya

• +1
I found acid too overwhelming. You have 0 control. All your emotions and feelings become this one big messy pile that can hardly be made sense of.

With shrooms you stay more functional.
Acid disorganises your psychic structure. Shrooms doesn’t

• +1
If your goal is to go deep then ego death on either will do the same thing. But to really go deeper I would take something like aya
Dmt is better than aya

Never took it
Should I?

• +1
I never took it with a good headspace, maybe once kinda

My bad trips included
- reliving my trauma (tactile and visually hallucinating many of my traumas)

• So Sad
Dmt is better than aya
it's pretty much the same thing except the latter does something more than raping your brain for 15 minutes with no lessons to be gained

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23558
it's pretty much the same thing except the latter does something more than raping your brain for 15 minutes with no lessons to be gained
Aya is overhyped for no reason cause it is indigenously practised. Dmt is more potent and you don’t have to puke every time you take it

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
I want to try shroom and lsd but never get to order it because I move and then I forget lol. I did LSA these seeds a couple times which you can buy in these hippie shop and it's good euphoria and mqkes me much more empathetic to other people and feel some kind of connection. Also makes you have a totally different outlook on your life. The problem. With the LSA is the body load can get very fucked like I couldn't stand up anymore at some point and no visuals so it's not popular. The good thing is I got insane euphoria for some time much better than anything else I tried (never did mdma tho)

I think microdosing some psychs might be cure to many problems I have

Aya is overhyped for no reason cause it is indigenously practised. Dmt is more potent and you don’t have to puke every time you take it
aya lasts long enough for you to take something from it. Smoking freebase dmt will send you to another dimension for 15 minutes if you break through and leave you with no answers. It's good to trip balls, but useless spiritually

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Reminder that Op has an healthy sexual and working life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Reminder that Op has an healthy sexual and working life
I dont have either unfortunately. But this has largely been due to me not having the right energies in my brain, in my mind.

I made a tinder profile a while ago with my new greece holiday pictures, and I get a lot of messages:
Bother

just cant bother to reply and setup dates honestly, due to wrong energies in my brain.

It's the same with jobs for me. I get offered jobs left n right by people. But I am never interested enough, never care enough, to bother applying for them. I don't know what I want, don't have the interest in it.

I was chilling at the train-station going to a rave a few months ago (still sober). Started talking with this group of guys in their thirties, who were in a specialized military division together. And they were trying to get me to join the military aswel. Actually seemed like a really cool job ngl and they sold it well. They gave me their numbers and contact information and told me to make an appointment and just come by and chill, see if it's something I am interested in.

But just can't find the energy to go through with something like that.

I think I can fix this now, with shrooms. All of these issues. Find myself and find a new drive/energy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc, Deleted member 20399 and the BULL
I dont have either unfortunately. But this has largely been due to me not having the right energies in my brain, in my mind.

I made a tinder profile a while ago with my new greece holiday pictures, and I get a lot of messages:
View attachment 2447472
just cant bother to reply and setup dates honestly, due to wrong energies in my brain.

It's the same with jobs for me. I get offered jobs left n right by people. But I am never interested enough, never care enough, to bother applying for them. I don't know what I want, don't have the interest in it.

I was chilling at the train-station going to a rave a few months ago (still sober). Started talking with this group of guys in their thirties, who were in a specialized military division together. And they were trying to get me to join the military aswel. Actually seemed like a really cool job ngl and they sold it well. They gave me their numbers and contact information and told me to make an appointment and just come by and chill, see if it's something I am interested in.

I think I can fix this now, with shrooms. All of these issues. Find myself and find a new drive/energy.
Sounds like spoiled brat rants

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and MoggerGaston
Sounds like spoiled brat rants
I set-up a lot of good things in my life by investing in my intelligence, conversational skills, creativity and representability in my life early on.

But I haven't been able to capitalize on it so far. Has nothing to do with being spoiled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

View attachment 2447472

Brutal, a bunch of ugly roasties

• JFL
I set-up a lot of good things in my life by investing in my intelligence, conversational skills, creativity and representability in my life early on.

But I haven't been able to capitalize on it so far. Has nothing to do with being spoiled.
It’s all about getting fucked up on drugs and then dying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL

C'mon you Just get offered all those things because you're chad

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and MoggerGaston