Sick of going to this fucking school

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Anyone know how to get discharged from a school without resorting to violence?

Dont go if you dont like it?

Black ER?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
Dont go if you dont like it?
My parents(mom)forced me to go. She doesn’t like getting calls from the school when I don’t go.

Lose weight then go ER
Lose weight then go ER

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and dogtown

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
School sucked when I was fat. I can safely say after I lost weight I started to like going to school. Especially when I got a good body to halo my face and started getting attention

• +1
Reactions: left2die and Final82
School sucked when I was fat. I can safely say after I lost weight I started to like going to school. Especially when I got a good body to halo my face and started getting attention
How does your body halo your face when you looks like average non lifter in clothes:lul:

does your body halo your face when you looks like average non lifter in clothe
I woudn't say that, people notice I lift. Might not be seen in pictures but its noticable definitly.

Join gvng OP
Invert 11

Here's your avi
81NG6inaW0L SY355

• +1
Reactions: quinn24 and Deleted member 701
Youre never going to make it if you dont finish fucking hs lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You’re also one of the non-retarded people here, you’re also not a asshole, which is rare on this site. Do you think I should forget about women and focus on losing weight when I decide to start?

Last edited:
You’re also one of the non-retarded people here, you’re not also a asshole. Do you think I should forget about women and focus on losing weight when I decide to start?
I definitly don't think you should completly forget about women but use it as a motivator.
Attracting women at my looks level wasn't an issue after I lost weight, when I was fat only 2 girls wanted to date me in my whole life. One of those was 4.5 as I was a 4.25 probably but I had a huge oneitis on one girl.

Use it as a motivator to lose weight. But don't go out and ask women, it will get you a auto rejection

Whats your body like?

Youre never going to make it if you dont finish fucking hs lol
I definitly don't think you should completly forget about women but use it as a motivator.
Attracting women at my looks level wasn't an issue after I lost weight, when I was fat only 2 girls wanted to date me in my whole life. One of those was 4.5 as I was a 4.25 probably but I had a huge oneitis on one girl.

Use it as a motivator to lose weight. But don't go out and ask women, it will get you a auto rejection

Whats your body like?
I meant forgot about women while losing weight

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I meant forgot about women while losing weight
Yes, thats what Im saying. I think you should look at it diffrently.

I suggest you read the book of pook. You need to make yourself the prize. How can you make yourself the prize? By being a nice, attractive guy with a good body, now go show the forum boyo!

Anyone know how to get discharged from a school without resorting to violence?
Block the phone number on your parents phone and dont go/miss your classes
Have fun ending your future though